Ended
Watch

Domesticated Elf

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3
    J
    John Doe

John laughed in response to Circe's comment on his bastard of a gun. It was accurate.

"There is no honor in our war."
    A shake of his head followed. His tone was as casual as if he was discussing the weather. "There is only disappointment when one realizes that the so-called dishonorable strategy is what works best." He shrugged.

"I build for utility and function. Form and ascetics have no place in my toolbox when it comes to protecting the Lost." Her infectious enthusiasm brightened his mood a bit. "I haven't had that problem. Mostly because of this," a slender silver finger pointed to his face.

"I've had to gaslight a few over-eager moonpigs looking to make a name for themselves. One time, I was being chased. Some nosy neighbor and such. Anyhow, they were looking for a white male suspect. I turned the corner and ducked into a bathroom at a Chinese restaurant."

"The coppers bust in looking for me. They were pounding on the door, I poked my head out of the bathroom looking like an old Asian lady. The doughnut crew was deeply embarrassed."

Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Merit-Striking Looks (exotic)
    Mein:

Her skin turns a slate-blue and her hair bone white. The whites of her eyes are blood red, the irises are purple with cat-slit black pupils. The helix of her ears elongate out 2" inches ending in a tip. Her features sharpen and her figure has an unnatural, inhuman litheness that can be intellectually disturbing.
    Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

Her skin brings to mind Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, or Asian races, though her high cheek bones and sharp facial structure don't match. Most assume she is of mixed ancestry given the pale blonde hair. Alias Mary Maniscalo.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Circe's laugh is somewhat evil, "A win is a win, screw the how." She outright giggles at his story before laughing loudly. "Oh ho ho, yeah that is great. I'd love ta here more stories about the doughnut dopes fucking up. Famiglia tradition ta not like 'em," she breaks into a giggle fit. "Hell I remember tryin' the old string box thing with some doughnuts once."

Once she calms down she shakes her head, "I was stupid tiny kid." Circe lets down a sigh, "But still, gates are a good way ta ditch shit so the cops can't find it. And I ain't ever seen a 'ling with a badge so it works." Circe frowns and looks a little flustered, "Uh, and before ya ask, no free guns. I'm restartin' from the ground up. I used ta have a great setup but had ta ditch it all when I moved. Ya could say I'm working my way back inta the business."

After a moment she added, "But I will buy ya a suit. Pair of suits sellin' guns is kinda intimidating ta folks. Keeps idiots from actin' up."
    Fairest: Larcenist | WYRD 2| Mantle: Dry Desert Heat |Health: 8 | Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7

J
    John Doe

John nodded in agreement, "Glad to hear we're on the same page." He had met a few Summers before who had believed in bygone chivalry. Fortunately, Circe was much more pragmatic in her approach. "I'm happy to tell you more stories." He smiled, reflective teeth shining off from a light distorting grin. He then laughed loudly, "Oh you too?" he giggled again. "That old prank is everywhere. I love it."

He held up a salute, "Understood, boss. All I need is a place to sleep and food." He literally worked for food.

"A new suit too? Even better! Thanks!"
    two arms whipped around her waist and he pressed his head against her shoulder. "I'll be a good mafioso, Vittoria Corleone."

Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Mein:

Her skin turns a slate-blue and her hair bone white. The whites of her eyes are blood red, the irises are purple with cat-slit black pupils. The helix of her ears elongate out 2" inches ending in a tip. Her features sharpen and her figure has an unnatural, inhuman litheness that can be intellectually disturbing.
    Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

Her skin brings to mind Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, or Asian races, though her high cheek bones and sharp facial structure don't match. Most assume she is of mixed ancestry given the pale blonde hair. Alias Mary Maniscalo.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Circe gave a half ass salute in return to John, finding it quite amusing. And then he was hugging her. She had a look of confusion on her face as she patted John on the head, both ears bent forward. "Oh," she had a eureka moment and both ears shot upwards.

Sounds Familiar
    Date Action Roll Result
    2018-06-21 07:09:56 Circe rolls 3 to Marlone Brandow Impression (10 Again) 10, 5, 9, 5 2 successes

Circe did her best Marlon Brando impression, "I guess I did just make ya an offer ya can't refuse. And not on the day of my daughter's wedding," she couldn't help laughing. "I'm sure ya like the way ya look when we find ya a good suit. Shopping trip!"
    Fairest: Larcenist | WYRD 2| Mantle: Dry Desert Heat |Health: 8 | Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7

J
    John Doe

The warmth of the Summer Queen's mantle felt soothing upon his cold skin. Her touch was a welcomed and appreciated gesture. He joined in the laughter hearing the famous lines.

He let go of his housemate. Facing her once again, "Thanks, this will be fun."

0 Scenes

Nearly 20 days over, I'd say it's time to start winding down

Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Mein:

Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Fooget abowd it," she said with a wave of her hand, "But it will be fun."

Sorry Saber, I'm cool with closing up shop. ErlangShen you cool too?

8. Likes liked this post
    J
    John Doe

"Thanks chief."

Good to close

Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3
Closed Thread