Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Merit-Striking Looks (exotic)
    Mein:

Her skin turns a slate-blue and her hair bone white. The whites of her eyes are blood red, the irises are purple with cat-slit black pupils. The helix of her ears elongate out 2" inches ending in a tip. Her features sharpen and her figure has an unnatural, inhuman litheness that can be intellectually disturbing.
    Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

Her skin brings to mind Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, or Asian races, though her high cheek bones and sharp facial structure don't match. Most assume she is of mixed ancestry given the pale blonde hair. Alias Mary Maniscalo.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Circe still wanted her laptop more secure but didn't want to spend money to do so. Once more, the elf took up the couch in her condo with the laptop. She was dressed down enough to get her roommate to blush if he came in, opting for tank top and short shorts.

She wasn't doing this again because she'd failed last month and wanted to prove she was better then her computer. Circe was doing this because she wanted to that was all. Plus she had a few hours to herself before John Doe should show up. Plenty of time.

Finger flew as she started coding. The boon of Brownie's allowed her to get double the work in that a mere muggle could do. That gave her a great sense of pride. She'd be able to put in double the work in half the time. Circe would show those corporate programmers a thing or five.

First hour
    Date Action Roll Result
    2018-05-03 14:09:15 [01] Circe rolls 14 to Programming (10 Again) 9, 3, 5, 7, 10, 8, 9, 8, 7, 4, 8, 9, 1, 4, 1 7 successes

2nd hour
    Date Action Roll Result
    2018-05-03 14:09:15 [02] Circe rolls 14 to Programming (10 Again) 7, 9, 5, 1, 8, 2, 10, 6, 2, 5, 5, 10, 2, 9, 3, 2 5 successes

3rd hour
    Date Action Roll Result
    2018-05-03 14:09:15 [03] Circe rolls 14 to Programming (10 Again) 10, 1, 10, 5, 9, 10, 9, 7, 9, 4, 8, 2, 6, 3, 8, 7, 7 8 successes

4th hour
    Date Action Roll Result
    2018-05-03 14:09:15 [04] Circe rolls 14 to Programming (10 Again) 3, 7, 8, 10, 5, 6, 1, 2, 5, 4, 1, 9, 3, 1, 6 3 successes

After four hours she was starting to get craps. Both in her legs from sitting on the couch and in her fingers from all the typing. She enacted the new code and decided to see what she had gotten out of the draining effort.

Circe was proud throwing her arms up into the air with victory V's, "Ha, I'm a L33t elf!" She'd managed to type up high level encryption, what'd normally cost a few thousand dollars to purchase. And custom made no less. Yup, she was certainly showing up those mundie hacks.
    Last edited by Circe; May 3rd, 2018 at 02:18 PM.  Reason for Edit: I can't type mention :(
    Fairest: Larcenist | WYRD 2| Mantle: Dry Desert Heat |Health: 8 | Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7

2. Likes Vincent liked this post
    Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Mein:

Her skin turns a slate-blue and her hair bone white. The whites of her eyes are blood red, the irises are purple with cat-slit black pupils. The helix of her ears elongate out 2" inches ending in a tip. Her features sharpen and her figure has an unnatural, inhuman litheness that can be intellectually disturbing.
    Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

Her skin brings to mind Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, or Asian races, though her high cheek bones and sharp facial structure don't match. Most assume she is of mixed ancestry given the pale blonde hair. Alias Mary Maniscalo.

+1
    SL
    PRE

ooc:
    John Doe finally typed mention right after edit limit expired
    Fairest: Larcenist | WYRD 2| Mantle: Dry Desert Heat |Health: 8 | Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7

J
    John Doe

"All hail the uber-leet elf!" he announced as he walked in. He smiled to his roommate, "So what are we celebrating?" He held a cup of coffee out to Circe. "It's Donut Shop from earlier." John smiled as he approached.

Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Mein:

Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

+1
    SL
    PRE

Circe laughs at her John's comment, "Damn straight!" giving two thumbs up she then sets the laptop aside and accepts the coffee. She sips it with a satisfied moan. "Ya know John? Yer great roomie," she stands up and stretches her back, which the chosen tank not being long enough to be anywhere near modest. "And I celebrate saving a couple thousand dollars today," she finishes her stretch with a giggle, "And it didn't involve Geico."

J
    John Doe

"Appreciate it," John chuckles, seeing the Coffee Demon placated. Then, his eyes wandered across the Fairest's form. Slowly, he turned his reflective face, to avoid staring too long at her body perfected by Wyrd. His silver veins coursed with Fae-touched blood turning warmer.

He smiled to suppress primal urges teasing him. "What did you accomplish today?" The Faceless peered over her shoulder, curious of what she was doing.

Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Mein:

Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

+1
    SL
    PRE

Circe tilts her head, but not in curiosity. She is rolling her neck instead, eliciting a pop or two in the process. "Huh?" She looks down to her laptop before looking back up at John, "Ah, coding. Ya know, with computers and that. Just giving mine a little security upgrade without paying for the software. Made my own instead," the elf grins widely, "Show them mundies. Office drones ain't got nothing on what I can do with my hands."

She sips her wondrous nectar, uh, coffee while her free hand is raised up to wiggle her fingers in what Circe thinks is a typing motion.

J
    John Doe

"That's quite clever," he replied cheerfully. "It's good to stay ahead of the pack with cyber security. Especially if you're good enough to do it on your own time."

The Faceless inched closer, curious to see what was on display - and perhaps another glance at Circe. "Could you tell me more about it?"

Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Mein:

Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

+1
    SL
    PRE

Circe has a huge grin, "Oh yes I am that good John," no need to mention her failure last month. No need at all. As for his question for more information, "Yeah no prob!"

The coffee is set on the coffee table. Then the elf turns around back to the computer and bends over to pick it up, pausing briefly to pull the plug. Once she is standing up she turns back to John, spinning the laptop around in the palm of her hand. "I started with the command prompt and coding with Python," the jargon gets a lot more technical from there. "Ya know its rarer then SQL and I prefer it to Ruby," as the Gunbunny Smurfette proves she actually knows computers. The elf goes into a tangent into how hacking attacks are done.

Or possibly how she has done hacking attacks, given the hint of pride in her voice. Her explanation is filled with a few excited gestures to the screen. Often with the elf bending over to look at said screen upside down before continuing with her explanation. After several minutes of this she stops to ask, "Oh, John? Did ya wanna look at it sitting on the couch instead of standing up?"

ooc I barely know enough coding to identify when I'm seeing code. So OOC I can't elaborate what Circe did IC

J
    John Doe

The Darkling nods, listening to the Elf describe her technique. Her body bending over lends itself opportunities for the Faceless to glimpse the beauty of his roommate. She's hot and she knows it. So not fair. With her back turned his fingers itched. The erotic tension tugged against his mind. No, no, no. As blood drained away from his head, he nodded in agreement. "Oh, yes, sure, yea. Totally good with sitting down," a half-hearted "hah hah" escaped his lips. Taking a seat next to her, the Summer Queen's mantle tingled along his cold flesh. "Wow, beauty, brains and personality. You've got the trifecta!"

Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Mein:

Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

+1
    SL
    PRE

Circe sits beside John on the coach, plugging back in the lamptop. "Flattery will help ya get ahead in life. Even when its true Johnny," she grinned over at John "especially when it is true."

Circe quickly resumed her lecture, "So yeah, I used Python and the security is now way harder to crack open since," going for several minutes and gesturing for emphasis regularly.

Finally Circe thought to ask something of John. She smiled at him, "Sssso, I could talk about this for, cazzo di ore. But before more me, how about some you. What have ya been up to today?"

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last
Closed Thread