Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch

(1805) Sanctuary 16

THREADID
DISPLAYED
This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 4 of 4 First 1 2 3 4
    J
    Judas

Lacuna, no order, but part of the Hounds of Artemis. Probably a Cabal. Vauban with the Free Council. Hamia of the Adamantine Arrow. Aurora, one of the Mysterium. And two more who had yet to introduce themselves. With one member to each order so far, he was tempted to say one was a Guardian and the other was a Silver Ladder, though there was little actual support for the theory. Quite a diverse group and apparently getting along so amicably. He must've lucked out on places to fly into.

"Ah, yes, I suppose I neglected to introduce myself. I am known as Judas, an Obrimos of the... well, the Apostate, I suppose if we were to put a label to it." He offered a brief bow to the Mages assembled before him.

"I will admit, I am glad to see I have not interrupted anything. I imagine my entrance would have been far less welcome had I come in the middle of a grand debate. I will admit, the possibility had not occurred to me until was already through the doors."

And then his attention was on Hamia, visibly surprised to find someone speaking his mother tongue. He had fully expected to never find another time to use it upon coming to America.

"'Atasa'al ean aleajayib, lm 'akun 'aetaqid 'anani sa'ajidu 'aya shakhs huna yastatie altahaduth bilghati al'um. Mufaja'atan, walakun tarhib wahid, Hami."

Presence
    Striking Looks
    (Curvy)
    Sand

Nimbus:
    Tiny sparkling particulates like dust motes are shed to reveal what is below. With vulgar magic, the shedding is more of a scouring and the motes obscure in the frenzy.
    Stats

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor 0
    Defense 2

Vulgar 0
    Active Spells: 1/5
    Personal Spells: 1/2

[3] Supernal Vision (Rit)

+1
    SL
    PRE

A nod of understanding toward Lacuna in regards to her Cabal.

Straight recruiting? An interesting take. "Do you have pamphlets to introduce us to the ways of the Council?" Tone: 75% teasing, 25% serious. Order knowledge was slim... if data was willing to be shared...

Lacuna
    Vauban
    Hamia (So it was another language heard and not just distortions due to the volume!)
    Aurora

Miscalculation. This >4 Mages and when to be cautious and when not to be = confusing.

Judas. Obrimos. Apostate.

An interesting name. Despite atheist status, Judas was known- one of the followers of the Christian Jesus and the one who betrayed him.

"The fault likely would have been our own for not securing the place," offered with a smile of welcome. "I'm Sand. Also Obrimos and Apostate. I'll let Winter do his own resume..." A look toward the reserved mage, allowing him to continue his own introduction.

3. Likes Vincent, , Travisc06489 liked this post
    Presence
    (Taciturn)
    Striking Looks
    (Statuesque)
    Lorna Holmes
    (Around Sleepers)
    Barely there English Accent
    Allies
    (Unions)
    Lacuna

Any mage with the sense for it will note that Lacuna has a Destiny

Nimbus

At first, there is a soft rattling of chains tickles your ears, which increase in volume as the sound of something heavy scraping the floor echos out. The scraping grows louder, and now heavy measured footsteps a company the ominous cacophony...which you realize seems to come from everywhere, no matter the distance.
    Stats

Health:
    Backlash:
    Mana: |
    WP: |
    Armor 1/0
    Defense 2
    Occult 2

Vulgar
    Active Spells: / 6
    Personal Spells:

(Paper Chace) 2eSpace Sight 2suxx,2eMindSight 2suxx,2eSpaceArmor1suxx DEF 5, Read matrices 2suxx, portal 8suxx |1vulgar 1 mana, 1 resistant bashing contagion in effect

(Grubs) 2eSpaceArmor1suxx DEF 5, 2eSpaceSight1suxx,2eMindSight2suxx, Portal 4suxx, Vulgars 1, | 4 Mana
    contagion in effect

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Prudent." Lacuna mummers to the blond. Hope for the best, while preparing for the worst. Words she's lived by for years.

She nods after Sand. No one seemed to wand a lumbering ox, especially one with her past. A past none here knew. So, Lacuna nods and makes an interested face at the mention of pamphlets. The Council couldn't be all about sticking it to the Diamond.

Words that she can't understand, but seem familiar because of Hamia, flow and she lets out a ghost of a smile. At lest there was this for the brunette. It might help heal something within her. Being able to speak to someone, anyone else who could understand.
    Health: | Mana: | Willpower:

Winter
    Presence
    (Stoic)
    Education
    (West Point Grad)
    Occultation
    Winter

Nimbus

Dark shadows scatter in ordered symmetrical patterns traversed by a crackling pallid silver light that wraps Winter in a pleasantly numbing and icy coldness.
    When vulgar magic is cast, the frequency of the oscillation of the dark fluid surges until the shadows arrange themselves in a solid black halo around Winter's head, the white light darkens into a fiery black sunlight and his eyes are set ablaze with vivid incandescence.
    Stats

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor: 1(General)/2(Ballistic)
    Defense: 3

Active Spells: 1/6
    Personal Spells: 1/3
    Incognito Presence (Mind 2) Rote, Scene, Pot[1]

OCC
    PRE

Judas, Judah. For the scions of the Golden Key, a single letter could mean the world. Perplexing as the sudden appearance of the giant might have been, he decided to play along. Besides, the brunette had shown good instincts. "Winter, Obrimos of the Visus Draconis", in a whispered voice. And that was it, really.

Presence
    (Taciturn)
    Striking Looks
    (Statuesque)
    Lorna Holmes
    (Around Sleepers)
    Barely there English Accent
    Allies
    (Unions)
    Lacuna

Any mage with the sense for it will note that Lacuna has a Destiny

Nimbus

At first, there is a soft rattling of chains tickles your ears, which increase in volume as the sound of something heavy scraping the floor echos out. The scraping grows louder, and now heavy measured footsteps a company the ominous cacophony...which you realize seems to come from everywhere, no matter the distance.
    Stats

Health:
    Backlash:
    Mana: |
    WP: |
    Armor 1/0
    Defense 2
    Occult 2

Vulgar
    Active Spells: / 6
    Personal Spells:

(Paper Chace) 2eSpace Sight 2suxx,2eMindSight 2suxx,2eSpaceArmor1suxx DEF 5, Read matrices 2suxx, portal 8suxx |1vulgar 1 mana, 1 resistant bashing contagion in effect

(Grubs) 2eSpaceArmor1suxx DEF 5, 2eSpaceSight1suxx,2eMindSight2suxx, Portal 4suxx, Vulgars 1, | 4 Mana
    contagion in effect

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Nice to see another Apostate. Me, Sand and yourself are in that camp." she says for lack of anything else to say.

Trying not to furrow her brow at the language, sounding like things that Hamia would say under her breath from time to time.

Hey y'all want to wrap this up and get a new Consilium started or would you guys rather keep this one open for June too?
    Health: | Mana: | Willpower:

J
    Judas

I think I'd be good to close it down

Presence
    Striking Looks
    (Curvy)
    Sand

Nimbus:
    Tiny sparkling particulates like dust motes are shed to reveal what is below. With vulgar magic, the shedding is more of a scouring and the motes obscure in the frenzy.
    Stats

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor 0
    Defense 2

Vulgar 0
    Active Spells: 1/5
    Personal Spells: 1/2

[3] Supernal Vision (Rit)

+1
    SL
    PRE

A nod. Grin considered only.

Sacramento = 2x # of Awakened of previous place. Before influx.

Orders =/= big deal. Now? Maybe they would be.

Sounds good!

9. Likes liked this post

0 Scenes

As all days do, the continue and eventually the Magi part and travel in their separate ways.

Cool! I'll get the new one up ASAP!
    Also Judas you can up your Consilium status to 1! Sorry we couldn't do a proper vetting, but this'll smooth things over

Page 4 of 4 First 1 2 3 4
Closed Thread