(Fame: Criminals)
    Izayoi Goto

Called Koine Yoshida around Kine

Uses Mask of Tranquillity.

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

To that the Shadow dips her head, she wishes she was never sent away, but all that she has learned over the years has been worth her exile.

"Impermanence is life. Nothing is stagnant to exist in such a place means nothing but death." Izayoi murmurs.

Izayoi takes the time to watch the performer on stage, then her focus drifts towards the backdrop and the space it is held within. She watches the lights, and the flowers. Scents the night and the aroma, "This is a place meant for warmth and love. Spring moves into summer and life carries ever onward. This can easily be a place comprised of moments. Slices of crystallised memories, brought out and held fondly as autumn changes the green to gold and red, and the winter plucks even those colours away and leaves the world bare."

An elegantly effortless nod, "I feel the same, I travelled a long time but it feels as though all that effort and time, simply lead me to this city, at this time. It is a curious feeling."

"The trails you've faced, surly have brought you here and placed iron in your spine." She mimes a sip of the glittery coffee, or tea or whatever she ordered. The particularities have been forgotten as she focuses more upon the blue eyed beauty. "Yes. It might be vain, but I feel the same. How did it go...? 'I am the master of my fate / I am the captain of my soul. ' Yes, that is it." A smile, full of hidden meaning, eyes alight with silent laughter. Invictus in a cafe.

"I kill people." she says, blandly. Pausing for a moment, before moving on with a laugh, "I remove obstacles for people who pay me too. I'm like a, how do you say..? Yes, troubleshooter. It's a challenge, but one I find rewarding." she says with a smile.
    Health: | Willpower: | Vitae:

2. Likes liked this post
    Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded and diamond scales extenuate the luminescent sapphires that are her eyes. The ocean lives in Sera's eyes, perfectly cut sapphires, gleam in the light. Deeper shades always shifting like the tide. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the back of her calves, spun silver and gold. Perfectly placed streaks of sea green are seen throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There was an iridescent scale like skin that pulled delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmered and created three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Sera's hands and lower legs are translucent while the rest of her has cracks
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Tear dropped shaped pendant, form fitted waterfall jacket

Misc.

-3 to any rolls involving Presence

Jewelry

Ring on right ring finger...the gold band matches her gilded golden skin, the blue sapphire matches her eyes and the diamonds her scales
    Seraphina Scenes
      -1 Glamour into Wyrdstone
      Dreaming, -1 WP to analyze, WP to hold Dream together, Dreamscape

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Treasured Nix

So this chick likes riddles too. Sera really had nothing to add to what was said, so she sips the tea again, catching a stray boba between her teeth.

As she speaks about the café, the Nix finds her own eyes moving around the décor that had been carefully decided upon, debating the words. “You’re very perceptive.” Begins the angelic voice, “I’ve always felt a fondness for Spring, when the world awakens from it’s winter slumber. I wanted a place that brought those feelings to life so to speak, even in Winter and Fall. Time will tell if it lives up to my vision, we haven’t been open very long. Have you ever considered writing? You are truly gifted.” She compliments. "Do you sing? It's an open mic night." she offers with a smirk.

“That is a beautiful saying. Though it has been my experience that Fate can be a fickle bitch at times. Sometimes she blesses you, other times she curses you, depending on her mood. But perhaps it was Lady Fate that brought you to the city.”
    She knew a little bit about Fate. Not as much as others, but she believed in it and could even play with it from time to time.

Eyes widen and blink several times at the words. Kill people? Surely this is a play on words?

She then noticeably relaxes at the laugh, a smile returning to her face, “A troubleshooter? I’ve heard of people who do that with computers, but not as you’ve worded it. But if it’s something you find rewarding, then it must be worthy of doing. Too often you hear about people doing a job and hating every second of it, what a horrible life to lead.”
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

4. Likes , Travisc06489 liked this post

Hamia
    Striking Looks
    (Appealing)
    Presence
    (Guarded)
    Hamia

Nimbus:
    Vulgar magic causes Hamia's form to skip and stutter, as if each movement of each limb was recorded at a different time - then spliced back together.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Hamia either finds comfort in Ingrid's patience and receptiveness... or assumes her own reaction isn't at all out of place. She doesn't look at all embarrassed by her sudden outburst. No sudden realization that she's stepped outside what's considered socially acceptable.

But Ingrid's words do find purchase. Her brown eyes slowly make their way to this relative stranger. She bites her lip. Nods. She wills herself not to cry as moisture begins pooling around her vision. She turns her head and wipes her eyes with a single pinching motion of her thumb and forefinger, then turns back and summons a half-hearted smile.

Before she can mouth the words 'You can say that again', she finds herself following Ingrid's gaze. It's almost like assessing a casualty. Making split second observations. Ingrid isn't just letting her eyes wander... she's calculating. Warning signs go off in her head. Ingrid's caught on to some danger she hasn't. Hamia instinctively stops looking where Ingrid is, returning her attention forward and acting like nothing it wrong. She says, barely above a whisper "What's wrong?"

Time Armor 2E effects (when active): +3 Defense (works against firearms)/+0 Armor

6. Likes liked this post
    Striking Looks 2 "Ethereal"
    Retainer
    (Angus (ensorcelled mortal))
    Ingrid
    Ingrid

Mein

Very much like her Mask. However, her skin takes on a more reflective, rubbery texture and she appears... thinner... with limbs that are slightly too long and thin for her general proportions. There is also faint traces of webbing between her fingers and toes.

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Ah. You were talking about your service or something. Combat veteran."

Ingrid was breathing deeply herself. She shuffled her seat closer to the table and hunkered down for a more conspiratorial chat. The seed of doubt has taken root now, worming into her thoughts. This might be Seraphina's tea house but the Fairest is a long, long, way away... At another table.

The scent of her tea isn't helping either. Caravan. Caravan - flash of long camel trains through a red desert under a rich black sky, lit only by the huge moon...

Her eyes glazed, lip curling in sudden disgust at her tea.
    Darkling: Palewraith |Spring Mantle 3 (Heady scent of plums)
    WYRD 3| Health: 7| Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7| Striking Looks 2: "Ethereal"

Presence
    (Coquettish)
    Striking Looks
    (Aristocratic)
    Dexterity
    (Graceful)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Assassin, under the pseudonym Silhouette
    Izayoi Goto

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

Again the Shadow dips her head, in elegant thanks. "Arigatō-my thanks." smiling as Utsukushi-sa paints a picture with her words, not a masterwork, but adequate for an improvisation. "I have practised haiku, before. Poetry. I enjoy the simplicity, within such a strict pattern, and while I do enjoy music...I must admit my aptitude is lacking." she give a half bow from her seat, "From your own speaking voice, I would wager it would be a delight to hear you sing."

Izayoi laughs politely as utsukushi-sa speaks, her wholesome voice turned crass. "It is from the poem, 'Invictus'. I enjoy it very much."

She nods, "Perhaps my words are wrong, but I do not deal with technology as much as many others do now, but it is work I enjoy and I know I will be useful for my superiors." said with a smile, mind turning on how she could turn this or that into an advantage for the Domain, the Invictus. Takeda. Antinori.

9. Likes liked this post
    Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded and diamond scales extenuate the luminescent sapphires that are her eyes. The ocean lives in Sera's eyes, perfectly cut sapphires, gleam in the light. Deeper shades always shifting like the tide. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the back of her calves, spun silver and gold. Perfectly placed streaks of sea green are seen throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There was an iridescent scale like skin that pulled delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmered and created three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Jewelry

Ring on right ring finger...the gold band matches her gilded golden skin, the blue sapphire matches her eyes and the diamonds her scales
    Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Treasured Nix

Haiku and poetry, well that explained a bit.

The corners of her mouth pull up into a smirk, “Sometimes it’s those with more heart and confidence that win the stage. People appreciate the guts it takes to go up on a stage and sing. But perhaps I should expand the open mic night to include poetry and haiku readings, make it appealing to a wider base of people.” It might be fun. Not everyone could sing or wanted to, but could have poetry they wished to share.

The smirk remained, “I hadn’t actually planned to take the stage tonight. I find it can be distracting from people just looking to have a bit of fun. But there are nights I sing.” She found that her own voice lowered the confidence in others. And she wanted people to enjoy the night and have fun.

A gentle shake of her head, “Not a poem I’m familiar with, but it seems like it’s one worth looking into.” And her free hand writes down the name with poem beside it in flowing script.

A slow nod, “Ah. With how much technology is always changing, it’s probably a wise business decision to not deal with it. Feels like I learn one thing and ten things are already changing or something.”
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

11. Likes , liked this post

Hamia
    Striking Looks
    (Appealing)
    Presence
    (Guarded)
    Hamia

Nimbus:
    Vulgar magic causes Hamia's form to skip and stutter, as if each movement of each limb was recorded at a different time - then spliced back together.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Ingrid's demeanor hasn't really improved. Especially with the face she's making at her tea. Hamia's brow furrows in concern. Thankfully, she doesn't have to extend her voice far to reach the other's ears.

"Right. And from what I've learned... something is up. Are we in..."
    she mouths the word 'danger'. "I saw you scoping things out. If I need to, I'll act. Tell me what it is."

From 'harassment' victim to grunt in the span of a minute. Hamia no longer looks reserved. Nervous. Broken. There is steel in her eyes. Despite herself, her hand strays to her bag. Something inside must be for protection.

Time Armor 2E effects (when active): +3 Defense (works against firearms)/+0 Armor

13. Likes liked this post
    Striking Looks 2 "Ethereal"
    Retainer
    (Angus (ensorcelled mortal))
    Ingrid
    Ingrid

Mein

Very much like her Mask. However, her skin takes on a more reflective, rubbery texture and she appears... thinner... with limbs that are slightly too long and thin for her general proportions. There is also faint traces of webbing between her fingers and toes.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Ingrid shakes herself with an effort. She looks up, her smile brittle.

"Eh. No. Nothing like that. Bad memories is all. I get nightmares easy." Ingrid babbled and gulped down all of her drink.

"Ahm. And sometimes nightmares can be all too real." She coughed. The tea had gone down the wrong way.

"Anyway. Enough. Sorry. Lets start again."
    Darkling: Palewraith |Spring Mantle 3 (Heady scent of plums)
    WYRD 3| Health: 7| Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7| Striking Looks 2: "Ethereal"

Presence
    (Coquettish)
    Striking Looks
    (Aristocratic)
    Dexterity
    (Graceful)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Assassin, under the pseudonym Silhouette
    Izayoi Goto

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

Her head tilts as she considers the words, for system that provided a space for those with talents who wished to share them she had expected that all poetry readings were already accepted upon the stages of coffee shops nation wide, but it seems she allowed preconceived notions to cloud her judgement. "If you did, you could be certain that I will make time to return."

She nods, that elegant little nod, "Tonight is not for you, but for your patrons, and those who wish to perhaps free themselves of their fear." again her mind turns, for a Kindred this would be a power play, but for this kine women with unburdened shoulders, it might truly be as altruistic as it seemed.

"It is worth a read, or more." she smiles, "I find it fitting to many things I have endured within my time upon this earth." she murmurs as utsukushi-sa writes it down.

"That is the truth, I purchased a computer some years ago and before I learned all that I could about it, it was now out of date. It seems unwise to venture into that field for me, unless you have the ability to keep up with the changes in technology."

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Seraphina

Mask

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Jewelry

Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Treasured Nix

This is way over the month mark, did we want to close it? Perhaps open another later?
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Page 3 of 4 First 1 2 3 4 Last
Closed Thread