Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last

Presence
    (Unimpressed)
    Viola Jones

Rahu
    Hunter in the Darkness
    Purity ●● | Cunning ●

PRE

It was raining, the world around them alive with scents of nature, every drop from a purifying essences to the world, even one of concrete and chrome. Outside is where Viola longed to be. Outside upon four paws, wind and rain in her fur. Snout free of the cloying pollution for these precious moments of the sweetest of scents.

But she wasn't outside. She was wet, and waiting in line at some stupid cafe. Ordering a coffee and a doughnut, with stupid pretentious names, instead of fucking large coffee, black and a fucking chocolate doughnut.

The Meninna spends to much time as a wolf, and not enough time as a man.

Glaring at the barista she orders her fucking coffee and her fucking doughnut with a snarl and a well practices glare.

Guess she was trying to realign her Harmony, why the fuck she was starting here....she had no fucking idea.

Because Werewolf needs some Socials!
    Moon Phase (Because Why the hell not?!) Wazing Gibbous
    Meninna Rahu | Primal Urge ●● | Heath: | Willpower: | Essence:

Presence
    (Intense)
    Danger Sense
    Fleet of Foot
    Hector
    Hector's Scenes
    Hector's Stuff

PRE

There is a saying and it goes like this: "Some people walk in the rain; other people just get wet."

Hector was definitely a "just get wet" kind of guy. He stalked through the rain soaked streets, head held high while those around him shrank into the wet clothes or huddled under the membranous aegis of their umbrellas. His sodden clothes were just extra weight and his burning Uratha metabolism would surely see off any natural colds. And the rain deadened the stench of the street that clung to him.

"Coffee. White. Sugar. Yeah hey that will do. Oh and a croissant thing. Ham and cheese." The cahalith ordered in a sing-song voice, uncaring of the rain dripping from his fringe. He totally ignored the other customers with a pure totality that went beyond simply muscling his way through the gathering.

"Bless you." Beaming like a latter day saint, he deposited some coins into a charity box on the counter and took his purchases.

"Oh. Hey Viola." He noticed one of his pack and hovered close at hand, claiming yet not-claiming an empty table that struck out too far into the damp street.
    Iron Master <<Farsil Luhal>> Cahalith

Primal Urge: ●●●

3. Likes Vincent, liked this post

Presence
    (Unimpressed)
    Viola Jones

Rahu
    Hunter in the Darkness
    Purity ●● | Cunning ●

PRE

Hector is hard to miss, especially with his many layers drippin' wet and pissing off the heard with his very presence. Dead eyes watch him as he orders his coffee and ambles over to where she plopped her ass.

"Hector," she says, as she stretched her neck up and left it open for just long enough before, returning to her coffee. It sucked. It tasted like sugar and raspberry. Looking over Hector's shoulder, she glares hard at the barista. Pinning the women in place long after she blanched, sped around and vomited fake cheer onto the other patrons.

"What brings you 'round here?" she says, turning her dead gaze to her Alpha. It warms, and nearly looks alive.

Presence
    (Intense)
    Danger Sense
    Fleet of Foot
    Hector
    Hector's Scenes
    Hector's Stuff

PRE

"Just doing the rounds," Hector replied helpfully.

"You know. Gotta keep walking. Round and round we go. Got oaths to keep. Land to watch and all that."

He let his mouth run, then devoured the croissant with savage violence.

"Didn't expect you to be slumming it with the average people." He continued as he licked his fingers. That croissant was good. But definitely not filling.

6. Likes Vincent liked this post

Presence
    (Unimpressed)
    Viola Jones

Rahu
    Hunter in the Darkness
    Purity ●● | Cunning ●

PRE

She nods, shouldn't expected that.

Mechanically she tears at her doughnut into little bites of the same shape and size, organizing them on a napkin. She eats one.

"Normally I'd be at the yards, enjoying the weather. But...like you said. Oaths to keep, balance to meet." scowling as she nearly rhymes, gulping at her coffee. "Spent too much time off my two feet, that I need to y'know. Do that."

Presence
    (Intense)
    Danger Sense
    Fleet of Foot
    Hector
    Hector's Scenes
    Hector's Stuff

PRE

Hector grunted. To the uninitiated, the sound was unremarkable and unknowable. Viola had been around her Alpha long enough to pick up on the subtle tone of empathy. Hector was well aware of their needs of Harmony and balance.

"Its why I prefer to hunt and journey on four if I can," he said. His eyes were locked, hard and hungry, on Viola's cubes of doughnut.

"Four legs not so useful here," he added with a shrug and a minor shower of water. Useful. To the Iron Master, even his forms were tools.

"This one of your hang outs or just a stop on the way?"

Presence
    (Unimpressed)
    Viola Jones

Rahu
    Hunter in the Darkness
    Purity ●● | Cunning ●

PRE

The empathy has her jerk her head to stare at her alpha with her dead eyes. Surprised as they are. Not even her first alpha had wanted to dip into her emotional wreck of everything. Staying firmly away from a sympathetic hum or concerned look her way.

She grunts to try and remove her reaction from his mind. Pushing her napkin full of torn doughnut to the centre of the table.

"I prefer four. Period. Two and this. Is awkward. For me. Nothing good ever comes of it." feeling off kilter, even as she tries not to show it.

"Fuck no. First time in a shit hole like this. If I do do this. Then I normally pick something that's not...this." she says, furrowing her brow as her mind tries to track her sentence. She didn't know if it made sense. Fuck it. Whatever. She tears a piece of fried dough with her teeth and chews.

Presence
    (Intense)
    Danger Sense
    Fleet of Foot
    Hector
    Hector's Scenes
    Hector's Stuff

PRE

"Well I like your purity of commitment to your true self."

Hector beamed like a fool... At some fool passing by who had lingered, staring, just a tad too long. And then snatched a cube.

"Mmmm... People is awkward. They have to pigeon hole everything into neat little boxes. They bury their anger and wonder why it turns to canker. All because some other person will take offence. Never understood that. Why not choose honesty? I mean, you can be offended and still work with some one, right? It it is your duty or your job."

He was musing.

"I guess that comes from not having tight... eh... family bonds. You have to wear more than one face all the time and not one of them is ever appropriate."

He roused himself.

11. Likes liked this post

Presence
    (Unimpressed)
    Viola Jones

Rahu
    Hunter in the Darkness
    Purity ●● | Cunning ●

PRE

Viola snorts. "As much as I wanna yell and scream. I am what I am, and denying that is slicing off your nose to spite your face." those didn't seem like Viola words. Did she read them in a fortune cookie?

"I don't fucking get that. I me. And that's not a pretty picture. I'd rather be me then some up tight yappy bitch dog. And you're you. And you're fucking crazy. But. Well. Yeah. We're obviously okay with that. You're not some douche nozzle barking at us to be not us. Or less or fucking whatever." she snags a piece and rams into her gob, "You know what I'm trying to say. Fucking words are stupid." she scowls at her coffee. Glaring at it to be different then what it was. It didn't change and she still takes a gulp.

"Sure that's a thing. But I'm not good at it. I have a niche. I'm okay with that. And I'm not arrogant enough be like. Fuck all y'all. I'm here and not a loner 'cause I know that I need you shitheads."

Presence
    (Intense)
    Danger Sense
    Fleet of Foot
    Hector
    Hector's Scenes
    Hector's Stuff

PRE

Hector was laughing quietly as Viola's tirade continued. He was laughing even more loudly when yet another of the Herd stopped and stared. Not used to the language... in public... he supposed.

"Yeah. I'm me and I'm crazy. To blessed by the goddess is to be crazy. That is the price and the gift."

He cast a dangerous look behind Viola because that same Herd hadn't taken the fucking cue.

"Coffee not to your liking?" The Cahalith continued dryly in a voice totally at odds with his glare.

"So. Seen anything of interest on your travels?"

Hector adjusted his posture, not used for sitting in a chair for quite so long. Short and to the point: like Viola he could only carry a 'normal conversation' for so long. A howl or the telling of a tale, sure. Small talk, no.

14. Likes liked this post
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last