Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
1 - 10
DISPLAYED
Let's Handle a Problem

This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last
    Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
     -2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink, 

+1
    SL
    PRE

The office door stood open, the Savage behind her desk, which was a dark mahogany, large enough for her to work on multiple things, but not too large to overshadow her.

The butterflies had been moved over and placed here and there, bringing her a sense of calm.

On the desk was the standard items on it, papers, small lamp, a computer. There was also a
    tall glass dome. Beside the glass dome was another one, this one held the same brightly colored butterflies, but had a darker, sinister twist to it. There was a skull in this one, with the butterflies placed artfully around it. Another skull with butterflies on it was placed on a shelf behind her.

There wasn’t really art on the walls. But there were shadow boxes placed around the room with various
    colors of pinned butterflies. Some blue, some green and some a mixture.

Maybe not something you would expect from the Savage, nor would many expect or know that she pinned them herself. Next to cleaning her guns, it relaxed her.

Hanging on her chair, was her duel holster. Two .357's were nestled inside each side, spare clips tucked under them.

Two chairs sat in front of the desk, and a seating area was set in one of the corners. Which had two chairs and a couch around a coffee table. There were lamps on that offered a soft and comfortable glow, nothing too bright.

The message had been sent out, and now she sat on her office waiting.

Not even a year into her new role and she has some idiot attempting to move in on it. The guy even addressed her like he knew her!

This could not stand and she was eager to rip his throat out for the liberties her had taken.

The Savage could be found leaning against the edge of the desk, arms folded, a not so amused look on her face. She was clad, as usual, in black. Her dark hair piled loosely on her head, her red lips the only color visible on her. One boot clad leg was crossed over the other. She wanted this problem handled now.
    Twist deltadream Saber Sloth Izayoi Goto Cayce Takeda Katsumi Travisc06489
    Alessandra Antinori │BP 6│Strong Italian Accent

2. Likes Travisc06489, Cayce, liked this post

Presence
    (Coquettish)
    Striking Looks
    (Aristocratic)
    Dexterity
    (Graceful)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Assassin, under the pseudonym Silhouette
    (Fame: Criminals)
    Izayoi Goto

Called Koine Yoshida around Kine

Uses Mask of Tranquillity.

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

Forgoing the need to remove her daisho from her person, Izayoi fails to bring her the perfected lengths of steel with her. Going unarmed unnerves the kage no akuma, but as any Iga Kunoichi she was more then just her blades.

The meeting would be held within the Prince's office, who would design to reveal the context of her text message. The meeting would include the Reeve, and the Archon, but it wasn't a formal meeting, rather to do with business. Gathered from the glaringly obvious contextual clues Antinori had left within the message. So, with this in mind Izayoi chooses not to clothe herself in kimono, but in a sleek pantsuit, black as the night around them.

Silent feet brought her to the open office door, which she lingers outside for far longer then was seemly, for the tsunami of demonic might waiting within the confines of the office, stole the nonexistent breath from her dead lungs, and ceasing the palpitations from her desiccated heart before they might think to begin.

how could such a monster exist?

Schooling herself to be a calm as the lingering shadow, Izayoi approaches the door properly, rapping softly on the door frame, she bows. "Your Majesty."
    Health: | Willpower: | Vitae:

4. Likes Cayce liked this post

Takeda Katsumi

Curse: Sakki (The projected Intent to Kill)

NOS
    PRE

Though Takeda would not think of it as such, she had unwittingly created herself a uniform. Black culottes, a black blouse, a black cardigan, and black running shoes, completed by the wide silk obi that she wore around her waist. Her daisho was held there, a sword for killing and a sword for the soul, hidden from the eyes of the Kine. That is, until Takeda approached the Prince's office. Then, the killer let the illusion drop away, revealing the steel upon her belt.

In public, they were hidden due to necessity and strategy.

In Elysium, they were hidden due to politeness.

Here, they were bared for the purpose of transparency. She had no reason to hide them from the Prince. They belonged to her, after all.

"Good evening, your Majesty," Takeda repeated from behind the Shadow, though she had no delusions about having snuck up on the woman.

"Good evening, to you, Goto-dono," the Reeve added, though she gave a much more shallow bow than she had given to the Prince.
    Takeda Katsumi. Given Name: Katsumi. Nosferatu, Invictus.

6. Likes liked this post
    Presence
    (Seductive)
    Striking Looks
    (Delicate)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)
    New Identity (Myah Torsione)
    Twist
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)

+1
    SL
    PRE

It was difficult to tell if she had come from work or a club with her outfit, but either way, the sounds of heels gave away her arrival. Pausing at the door to note that she was the last to arrive, she stepped inside and sank into a graceful curtsy despite the pantsuit that she wore.

"Your grace," she greeted, her tone controlled even as she controlled her beast internally. Alessandra's Beast had caused her own to not just bristle but to snarl and gnaw at the bars of control Twist held it behind. She approved of the show of strength, Alessandra would need it in the coming days, but her Beast demanded otherwise.

Straightening from her show of deference she nodded appropriately to the other two women in the room before stepping inside fully. The color of the displays caught her attention and she was tempted to investigate more closely but the text was not an invite for small talk. And so instead she made a note to swing by another night.
    Counterfeiting Life (Blush) in Public Scenes

8. Likes , liked this post
    Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

The first to arrive was the aristocratic Shadow. Who’s weak Beast stirred anger in her own. It purred in her ear about how easy it would be to allow her Claws to grow and shred the flesh from her bones.

But not tonight, there was business to take care of.

A nod of her head, “Good evening, please, come in.” Greets the Italian.

Next was her Reeve, her blades out in the open. It was weird for her to see another Kindred openly carry weapons within Elysia. But not unexpected, Takeda was Reeve.

But her Beast was that of a weak one. And once again, anger flared within her own Beast. Telling the Prince how easy it would be to remove her head from her body with a simple swipe of her Claws. Show them what happens to those who are weak.

Again she reminds herself, there were more pressing matters at hand.

Another nod of her head, “Good evening.” Replies the Savage, wondering what her greeting to the Shadow meant. She really needed to study their culture.

At the sound of the heels, Ale looks to see Twist enter. And a smile spreads across her lips. The delicate, yet deadly Archron.

Her head nods deeper to Twist, “Good evening.”

She then pushes herself off the desk and gestures, “Please, come in and have a seat if you want.” And she waits to see if anyone decided to sit. Her wasn’t going to, she was too worked up to sit.
    “I got this invitation," it was held out for anyone to take, "in the mail, the name isn’t familiar to me, though he appears to know me well enough to call me Ale.” The edge and anger over that apparent in her voice. “Does the name sound familiar to anyone else?” maybe someone here knew the guy. “Either way, he needs to learn his place and I’ve taken it upon myself to look into the meeting location.”

10. Likes liked this post

Presence
    (Coquettish)
    Striking Looks
    (Aristocratic)
    Dexterity
    (Graceful)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Izayoi Goto

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

The shadow offers a polite and deferential bow in greeting. Sakki melding with the tides of Jigoku rising, slamming against the barrier separating this would from the pathways of hell. "To you as well Takada-sama," her mummers fighting against the tide.

Stepping into the office, Izayoi is soon bowing again, this time in blessed silence as the Hound appears, white suited, and wicked in shadows. "Your Grace,"

The kunoichi sits, when the Prince offers the veil of a choice, choosing correctly is often key.

The card is passed to them, and she inspects it.

"It seems of fine quality, but it is intolerable. Carthian assumptions, paired with a laziness born of them." eyes tracing the name of the Domain's former Prince. "Sadly, neither name or initial sends spark to my memory." passing the cards off the the next to take them. It wasn't a surprise to her that she hadn't known the name, her history with this Domain was only just beginning after all. "Though the use of You Majesty's name's diminutive and the use of the word 'again' causes me to believe that he has indeed met you before. Though that this person has slipped through your memory truly speaks of his character."

12. Likes Travisc06489 liked this post

Takeda Katsumi

NOS
    PRE

"It was bound to happen, Your Majesty," Takeda spoke, her words blunt. "Your transition to power was too smooth. The foolish clearly did recognize that this signals the magnitude of your strength and instead mistook it as a sign that the Domain had become weak. It is not surprising that they would seek to challenge you, particularly not the foolish Carthians. It will be most pleasurable to help you demonstrate just how enormously wrong they are truly are."
    Takeda Katsumi. Given Name: Katsumi. Nosferatu, Invictus.

14. Likes Travisc06489 liked this post
    Presence
    (Seductive)
    Striking Looks
    (Delicate)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)
    New Identity (Myah Torsione)
    Twist
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)

+1
    SL
    PRE

Accepting the offer of a seat, Twist selects one and settles in. Somehow, without wrinkling the suit, she seems to lounge, her body at relaxed ease in the room.

When her turn came to read the card she did so, taking time to note the name. Of the 3 guests to the Prince's office, she would have the best chance of knowing someone from Sacramento's past. But even so, the name brought no face to her minds' eye.

Her fingers tightened slightly as she read the presumptuous remarks but control kept her from wrinkling the paper itself.

"You say you have already investigated the Hall? What have you found if I may ask?" Laying the invitation softly on the table she adds with a small smile, "And how quickly does your Grace want him to die his third and final death"
    Counterfeiting Life (Blush) in Public Scenes

16. Likes Travisc06489 liked this post
    Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

She wasn’t really expecting someone as new as the Shadow to know the name. But she had hoped.

A single nod, “I racked my brain with the name and came up with nothing. And maybe it’s as you say, he was just that forgettable as a Kindred.” It still bugged her though, this jerk knew who she was, but she was in the dark. And she did not like being there.

Then Takeda spoke, her bluntness appreciated. “You only speak the truth.” She replies, finding a seat for herself. And oh how she hated Carthians. She could tolerate them, until they spoke and sought to move in on her Domain. Then things were not ok. “It was a rather seamless shift, and I could see how some could mistake that for weakness. But oh how I cannot wait to wipe the smug look from their face.”

She should have expected the move from others when Asa left. Or whatever he did, she still wasn’t clear on what happened.

Looking to Twist she nods, “I have. I reached out to a contact who may have need some persuasion, but he still gave me some information. This Gerald Baker owns the hall, he recently purchased it. It’s not a big building, a single story with tinted glass windows and has tall iron fencing around it. It’s set back, something of a 30 foot paved path, which is lined with tall hedges and decorative trellises. Not something I’m particularly liking, as it limits what we can see around us, but it is what it is. From what I’ve been told, the previous owner has security cameras installed, maybe they’re still being used. Seems this is a place designed for privacy. Now if I had other connections I would have tried to get my hands on floorplans, but I don’t.” her means were more illegal.

Then a cold and calculated smile at Twist other words, “Oh, it won’t be quick. I want this clown to feel the pain of what his words brought upon him. My first thought had been to remove his head at Court.” She said rather frankly. “But in the end, the sooner we remove him from the Domain and the breathing, the better. Though I do believe he should suffer to some extent.”

18. Likes Travisc06489, liked this post

Presence
    (Coquettish)
    Striking Looks
    (Aristocratic)
    Dexterity
    (Graceful)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Izayoi Goto

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

A strong Prince, with clear goals and the constitution to demonstrate her strength to the Domain. Echoing for night to come as a clearly stated warning, and Izayoi along with Archon and Reeve were invited to attend to the facilitation of this demonstration.

"Might I be so bold to say, that we will happily bring you this Carthian so he might suffer the full extent of your displeasure, You Majesty," she dips her head as the words flow from her mouth. "How soon do you wish for him to be brought before you?"

20. Likes Travisc06489 liked this post
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last
Closed Thread