Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Merit-Striking Looks (exotic)
    Mein:

Her skin turns a slate-blue and her hair bone white. The whites of her eyes are blood red, the irises are purple with cat-slit black pupils. The helix of her ears elongate out 2" inches ending in a tip. Her features sharpen and her figure has an unnatural, inhuman litheness that can be intellectually disturbing.
    Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

Her skin brings to mind Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, or Asian races, though her high cheek bones and sharp facial structure don't match. Most assume she is of mixed ancestry given the pale blonde hair. Alias Mary Maniscalo.
    Circe Scenes

Rage singing, no work with Ozzy, Shake the shanty

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Hell yes, ya don't stop believing that the 80s had good music," Circe giggled at her punny agreement with Sera.

Red eyes squinted as the face they were in smiled, "Yes I do too. But I think yer a lil' bit more invested in yer product than I am Cyndee," she thinks about it for a minute before nodding in agreement with Sera, "Yeah quality is good. Refurbishing is fun but I what I mean is I ain't making what I sell. I just find where demand is and match it with a supply." The elf hums in thought. "Ya know, I can give ya one little bit of advice. Give yer client what they want."

Circe nods her head, "I mean, I've supplied plenty that I thought were idjits cause of what they bought. Or how they acted. Or just cause they screamed idjit," Circe's bone white locks wetly slapped her neck as she shook her head, "Don't matter. The coin paid is what matters," The elf giggled, "Cash is a great motivator and system. Beats the Flea Markets on the thorny paths." Even if they seemed to like Circe it was still a pain to do business with them.

Circe took a drink of her water, having said a lot in one go. Then she decided to add something else, "Oh! Craig's List. That works too. I think I've seen artist commissions on there. Ya got a computer?" They had computers back in the '80s right?.
    Fairest: Larcenist | WYRD 2| Mantle: Dry Desert Heat |Health: 8 | Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7

C
    Cyndee Whitney

Cyndee nods with two sentiments, agreeing with them but with only half a sentiment as to what they're referring to. She remembered... some music being pretty cool.

"Quality... usually better than quantity. Can't be too slow, though. Unless it's commission, people don't know what they want. Gotta improvise." She gestures to the sketch she was working on. "Agree with you on buyers. Who buys doesn't matter. As long as they pay."

She gives Sera a solemn nod as the conversation turns to her home state. "Different attitudes there. More neighborly. Less crime. Police do their job. Not as busy." She pauses a moment and looks to the side. "But... things could've changed. Been a while."

She takes down notes on Circe's advice to expanding her product base. "Computers? Yes. Even worked with them. Slightly. But not the same. Bigger. Slower. More importantly, no internet. Lots to learn now. Hard to catch up."

Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Mein:

Her skin turns a slate-blue and her hair bone white. The whites of her eyes are blood red, the irises are purple with cat-slit black pupils. The helix of her ears elongate out 2" inches ending in a tip. Her features sharpen and her figure has an unnatural, inhuman litheness that can be intellectually disturbing.
    Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

Her skin brings to mind Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, or Asian races, though her high cheek bones and sharp facial structure don't match. Most assume she is of mixed ancestry given the pale blonde hair. Alias Mary Maniscalo.
    Circe Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

"And it is very important for 'em ta understand that they will always pay," the phrase could've been ominous if Circe just wasn't so cheerful about it. She then giggled, "Though patience pretty much gone from everybody these days."

"Yeah, WiFi is great. I could help ya there. I know I don't looook it, but I've got a good head for the things. If ya need ta learn. Hardware," she shrugs, "I ain't a better option then Best Buy. Coding is 'nother matter," Circe smiled widely, "I could probably code up website fast for ya, or help ya setup some accounts no problem."
    Fairest: Larcenist | WYRD 2| Mantle: Dry Desert Heat |Health: 8 | Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded and diamond scales extenuate the luminescent sapphires that are her eyes. The ocean lives in Sera's eyes, perfectly cut sapphires, gleam in the light. Deeper shades always shifting like the tide. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the back of her calves, spun silver and gold. Perfectly placed streaks of sea green are seen throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There was an iridescent scale like skin that pulled delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmered and created three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Sera's hands and lower legs are translucent while the rest of her has cracks
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Tear dropped shaped pendant, form fitted waterfall jacket

Misc.

-3 to any rolls involving Presence

Jewelry

Ring on right ring finger...the gold band matches her gilded golden skin, the blue sapphire matches her eyes and the diamonds her scales
    Seraphina Scenes
      -1 Glamour into Wyrdstone
      Dreaming, -1 WP to analyze, WP to hold Dream together, Dreamscape
      -1 Glamour for Dream Time, -1 WP, WP to Scour Glam to rebuild
     Harden Mask, Forgot to include in orig post, 

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Treasured Nix

There was an honest laugh at Circe’s pun, “You’re just full of those aren’t you?” she says with amusement.

Then there was more business talk, not something the Nix could really jump in on. Her business was yummy coffee and teas with glitter. Not art and guns.

Now she could add something, “I won’t hesitate to throw an annoying customer out of my coffee shop. Don’t get me wrong, I will try and smooth out any issues if I can, but if they continue to be loud and obnoxious, then they’re gone. I don’t have the time.” She wasn’t afraid to throw people out. It hadn’t happened a lot, maybe once, but she wasn’t bashful about it.

“Have you always wanted to be an artist?” she asks with curiosity. Some times Endurances changed a persons hopes and dreams.

Nodding, “I grew up in a small town that sounded like that. Everyone knew everyone and watched out for each other, was kind of nice.”
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Mein:

Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

Circe Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Hey, it rhymes with fun!" was Circe's gleeful reply to Sera. The evil chuckle that followed came from the mental image of Sera literally throwing some one out of her coffee shop. "Please, please, please tell me ya have taken throwing them out literally. At least once?"

"Whelp, I'm a city girl. Jersey for the win,"
    was her response to talk of home. "Plenty of Famiglia and friends, even if the fucking doppleganger took 'em," She didn't elaborate too much on that, "Guessin' I saw a shit ton more strangers then either of ya did as kids," she smiled, "and probably got inta way more trouble too. Easier ta disappear in a crowd when its bigger," the smile was back on her face as she took another drink of water, "I did plenty of stupid things back then."

C
    Cyndee Whitney

The large, scaly women flashed a slight smile to her smaller, blue compatriot.

"Website would be appreciated. Something I've learned: online presence helps. Physical presence, not so much." Which was a shame because she cut a very memorable figure. Her newfound height certainly helped her make a impression.

Cyndee nodded to Sera's question, slowly at first before turning to the canvas as she began putting it away properly.

"Always my dream. Was good at drawing. Painting. Sketching. May be why I was wanted. Got the dream job. Worked at Disney. Then... I was taken. To there."

Cyndee paused in packing away her materials at the mention of doppelgangers. Her fist clenched white-knuckled over her various brushes, one of them snapping at the pressure, and her tail lashed the ground behind her. Damnable wretches! Stole what was rightfully yours and there wasn't even a good way to stop them.

"Crowds bigger? Or you smaller?" A little light talk to try to get her mind off what she couldn't have anymore."

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded and diamond scales extenuate the luminescent sapphires that are her eyes. The ocean lives in Sera's eyes, perfectly cut sapphires, gleam in the light. Deeper shades always shifting like the tide. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the back of her calves, spun silver and gold. Perfectly placed streaks of sea green are seen throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There was an iridescent scale like skin that pulled delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmered and created three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Sera's hands and lower legs are translucent while the rest of her has cracks
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Tear dropped shaped pendant, form fitted waterfall jacket

Misc.

-3 to any rolls involving Presence

Jewelry

Ring on right ring finger...the gold band matches her gilded golden skin, the blue sapphire matches her eyes and the diamonds her scales
    Seraphina Scenes
      -1 Glamour into Wyrdstone
      Dreaming, -1 WP to analyze, WP to hold Dream together, Dreamscape
      -1 Glamour for Dream Time, -1 WP, WP to Scour Glam to rebuild
     Harden Mask, Forgot to include in orig post, 

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Treasured Nix

The chuckle was infectious as she shakes her head, “Sorry to disappoint you but it hasn’t come to that yet. But if it does, you’ll be the first one I tell. Or maybe I should hire you to provide security then you can do the throwing.” She adds with a wink.

“I always wanted to live in the city. Just seemed more exciting and more my speed. Small town life just wasn’t for me.” And she knew all about stupid things, having done a few things herself.

Sapphires widen, “Wow! Disney?! That’s amazing! You must be really talented, I’d love to see more of your work sometime, if you want to share that is.” Maybe she wasn’t someone who liked showing off. There was a frown then, “Sorry about that.” What more could be said about being Taken. They had all experienced it, survived it and maybe in some ways were better for it. “But I’m glad it hasn’t killed your dream.” That would be the worst.
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Mein:

Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

Circe Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Circe was glad to see her puns were appreciated by Cyndee. "Two things. First, I'd offer ta get started right away buuut," she waved from her chest downwards with her free hand, "I don't exactly have a laptop with me right now. Second, physical is still important and ya certainly are memorable girl," she give Cyndee a smile, "That helps. Ya can trade numbers with me and we'll figure out a time ta work on the website later, okay?"

The cheer deflated as Sera crushed her hopes, "Aww, that's so sad. And I'd love ta do that. Maybe even build a catapult ta get some real distance outta the throw," her cheer came back quickly though.

"Fottuta ironia del peggior tipo," the elf shook her head at the scaly maid's tale, "From one wonderland ta another. They are certainly stronzi. Um," Circe snapped her fingers, "Inglese. Assholes. Good ta hear ya didn't let Them take another inch from ya."

"As for cities I'd say yes. Bigger crowds,"
    Circe nodded her head as she looked between Sera and Cyndee, "Atlantic City has a lot of locals. Even more tourists that are so bad at keeping their stuff. Though cities are different then they were before," she snorts in annoyance and takes a sip of water, "Used ta be more people watchin' shit around 'em then there phones. I'd bet I could walk down a street in this bathing suit and most people'd still be staring at their phones."

C
    Cyndee Whitney

"It's... cathartic. Focus less on then. Focus less on now. Helps me understand things that shouldn't make sense."

Cyndee looked Circe up and down as she mentioned no one paying attention to her. Some spicy Italiano beauty walking down a crowded avenue with nothing but publicly acceptable lingerie?

"You would draw attention. If you didn't... blame it on relaxed standards." If she were Circe... she'd be tempted to do so herself, just to glorify in the attention. Not that she couldn't do it, but she get a much different type of attention. Less lust, more disgust. Because for every Beauty, there had to be a Beast.

...Fuck fairyland and fuck modern societal standards, of course they'd both be out to get her.

"Gotta go soon. Can't miss bus. Long walk home. Not really wearing walking shoes."

Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Mein:

Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

Circe Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Yeah that or Twitter," Circe half joked as she agreed with Cyndee. "Eh, that's fair. I'll give ya my phone number still. Getta ya out on the web will be good for yer business," and Circe shares her telephone number with Cyndee. And her water bottle is finally emptied. "Suppose I should get ta packin' things up myself. Glued to the phones people may be but I ain't walkin' barefoot over asphalt on a day like today."

If there are no objections then Circe returns to her belongings to prepare for her own departure from the beach.

Page 3 of 4 First 1 2 3 4 Last
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 14

You do not have permission to view the list of names.