DISPLAYED
Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
    Striking Looks 2 "Ethereal"
    Retainer
    (Angus (ensorcelled mortal))
    Ingrid
    Ingrid

Mein

Very much like her Mask. However, her skin takes on a more reflective, rubbery texture and she appears... thinner... with limbs that are slightly too long and thin for her general proportions. There is also faint traces of webbing between her fingers and toes.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Fingers drummed on the bench top.

"Well. I guess that makes sense. You got some stones in you." The Darkling sounded genuine.

Looking the Coldscale directly in the eye: "You got anything you want to ask me?"

So far, so good.
    Darkling: Palewraith |Spring Mantle 3 (Heady scent of plums)
    WYRD 3| Health: 7| Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7| Striking Looks 2: "Ethereal"

C
    Cyndee Whitney

The Manikin blinks at the stones comment. There was a number of things in here these days... She couldn't recall if stones were one of them. ...Maybe ON her, depending on how you viewed porcelain.

She stared blankly through Ingrid as she considered what she might need. Her tail lazily swung behind her.

Shelter. A job. If that isn't too much.

Striking Looks 2 "Ethereal"
    Retainer
    (Angus (ensorcelled mortal))
    Ingrid
    Ingrid

Mein

Very much like her Mask. However, her skin takes on a more reflective, rubbery texture and she appears... thinner... with limbs that are slightly too long and thin for her general proportions. There is also faint traces of webbing between her fingers and toes.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Ingrid thought for a moment and then stretched.

"Maybe." The Darkling purred like particularly satisfied cat. "Not for long, mind. But I can set you up enough for you to get started. Job? I can try..."

To speed things up: yes, Ingrid could get some very cheap accomodation and a part time position at Funderland. Enough to not need to worry about a place / income, etc. And unless Cyndee has anything else, I reckon this scene is done
    Darkling: Palewraith |Spring Mantle 3 (Heady scent of plums)
    WYRD 3| Health: 7| Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7| Striking Looks 2: "Ethereal"

A
    AwakeOrangutang

Yeah, I'm good to close it out.

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
Closed Thread