Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch

To Ingrid

THREADID
    A
    AwakeOrangutang

Mechanical fingers clack over the keyboard of her phone, though it requires several attempts. Cyndee's sausage fingers were more suited to pen and paper than these small buttons (and heaven forbid she try to use a touchscreen).

"Uhhh, hello? ....My name is Cyndee, and uh... I found signs around town saying I needed to speak with you. Oh, um, first yeah, is this Ingrid?"

Striking Looks 2 "Ethereal"
    Retainer
    (Angus (ensorcelled mortal))
    Ingrid
    Ingrid

Mein

Very much like her Mask. However, her skin takes on a more reflective, rubbery texture and she appears... thinner... with limbs that are slightly too long and thin for her general proportions. There is also faint traces of webbing between her fingers and toes.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Ingrid had been about to dig into a beef burger: a big, towering, mass of beef burger.

The phone was in instant interruption and her mouth twisted as if she had taken something vitriolic and sour as she picked it up.

"Yes? Hello..."

Ingrid tried to juggle the impressive pile of fast food and her phone but had to give up. She sighed.

"You found signs, hey? They were for a private party. Are you lost or something?"

Code words. Always code words.
    Darkling: Palewraith |Spring Mantle 3 (Heady scent of plums)
    WYRD 3| Health: 7| Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7| Striking Looks 2: "Ethereal"

A
    AwakeOrangutang

There's silence on the other end for a moment as the Beast parses the words together. Double talk wasn't really her specialty, but she'd learned that it was rather vital to their society now. Unfortunately for her.

"Yes. Very lost. ...I'm hoping to find myself. I thought I would start at the club."

Retainer
    Ingrid
    Ingrid

Mein

Very much like her Mask. However, her skin takes on a more reflective, rubbery texture and she appears... thinner... with limbs that are slightly too long and thin for her general proportions. There is also faint traces of webbing between her fingers and toes.

+1
    SL
    PRE

"I see."

Ingrid's eyes flicked away from the now much-less interesting beef burger.

"Well there is no club as such. We hang out near a theme park because... why not?"

She let a pause grow between them for a moment.

"How about we meet up for coffee instead?"

A
    AwakeOrangutang

Theme park? Well, she supposed it fit their kind. Like a modern day carnival filled with the misfits of society trying to make it on their own.

"...I like theme parks. Coffee is good. ...But I will need directions. Sacramento is big and I feel small here."

Retainer
    Ingrid
    Ingrid

Mein

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wizened huh, Ingrid thought.

"Sure. If you can meet me <here> on <a time>. I'll meet you there. Should be okay, plenty of ways to get there."

I'll get a scene going in a moment

A
    AwakeOrangutang

"Right, I'll be there."

Cydnee grabbed a crumpled piece of paper from her pocket and a pen. She didn't have too much to her name, but somehow she always made sure she had writing supplies. You never knew when you'd need them. She scribbled down the directions and hung up the phone.

Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 8

You do not have permission to view the list of names.