Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
31 - 40
DISPLAYED
(The Dark) Charred Green Belt

This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 4 of 4 First 1 2 3 4

Presence
    (Coquettish)
    Striking Looks
    (Aristocratic)
    Dexterity
    (Graceful)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Assassin, under the pseudonym Silhouette
    (Fame: Criminals)
    Izayoi Goto

Called Koine Yoshida around Kine

Uses Mask of Tranquillity.

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

"Checking the obituaries, and record of workplace absences or irregular attendance. Might be another avenue we might explore to locate these hunters." Izayoi suggests after a moment of contemplation, "From my experience these hunters tend to group together from the same social group." she pauses to consider, then ruthlessly, "They also have families."
    Health: | Willpower: | Vitae:

Takeda Katsumi

Curse: Sakki (The projected Intent to Kill)

NOS
    PRE

"Very well. Then Krieg shall investigate tracing their phones, an any CCTV in the area. Madame Goto will investigate obituaries. I recommend also investigating the Veterans Affairs center for gossip. If Priscus Weiss could investigate the possibility of an illegal medical practitioner, than I believe we will have a possibility of finding a lead. In the meantime, I will inquire into the possibility of setting the trap.

"Or,"
    Takeda continued, "I have another suggestion. The Brood, if they still exist within the city, must feed. This, of course, is something that we well know. We could instead all focus upon trolling through all the potential feeding avenues, it is much more likely that we would find the Brood, and then, perhaps we could emphasize their presence for the hunters."
    Takeda Katsumi. Given Name: Katsumi. Nosferatu, Invictus.

3. Likes liked this post

Presence
    (Confident)
    Striking Looks
    (Hot Goth)
    Obfuscate
    (Mask of Tranquillity)
    New Identity
    (Elise White)
    Cynthia Weiss

Nosferatu Curse:
    The fowl scent of toxic chemicals follow Cynthia wherever she goes. Everything from Ammonia to Sulphur seems to cling to her.

+1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

Cynthia looked a bit puzzled by the Reeves decision. "Reeve Takeda... I've already provided the Prince with names, license plates and sketches of the two hunters I have encountered by accident. If you really mean to track them down, they would no doubt help cut down on the time needed to track them down." She eventually said after a moment of consideration. Perhaps Alessandra had been preoccupied with the Brood and her new duties to share all she knew? It would explain a few things about this evening.

She did nod at Taekdas second suggestions though. "I'm not sure how successful I'll be at track back alley docs, but tracking the Broods feeding might be a bit more successful. Plus this city likely going to attract more hunters the more we leave these satanic assholes to their own devices." She explained.

Takeda Katsumi

NOS
    PRE

For a moment, all was still and silent. Takeda did not even look at the pale, painted haunt. Finally, however, she spoke.

"I wonder, Priscus Weiss, if it is a hobby of yours to waste other peoples time because that validates your own sense of importance. The Prince is charged with running the entirety of the Domain and does not necessarily have the time to repeat your words. Perhaps she expected that you would be wise enough to share any pertinent information you had with the Kindred she charged with overseeing these matters. Can you understand that, perhaps? I am sure it is difficult for you, seeing as how you are used to devoting yourself to activities of leisure, but I hope you are at least a little remorseful for having wasted all of our time."

Presence
    (Confident)
    Striking Looks
    (Hot Goth)
    Obfuscate
    (Mask of Tranquillity)
    New Identity
    (Elise White)
    Cynthia Weiss

Nosferatu Curse:
    The fowl scent of toxic chemicals follow Cynthia wherever she goes. Everything from Ammonia to Sulphur seems to cling to her.

+1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

Cynthia chuckled slightly. "I don't consider myself anywhere near as important as you think I do, Reeve Takeda." How important was being the one who opened the door to the clan compared to Sherif or Hound? Her face however was a a slightly dark blankness as the Reeve continued, giving away little beyond the acrid stink.

"I apologise, I had no intention of wasting your time." The goth explained calmly. Though deep within she was starting to feel the Thing stir. And it starting to seethe a little. "I had mentioned, I requested you here to ascertain why the brood were here in the first place." The wording was emphasised. "Was this a gathering ground? A Haven? If we had learned more about the hunters in the process, so much the better for whatever the prince had planned. I had assumed She had already shared with the Reeve and her Deputies information pertinent to the hunters."

"If I had know what I do now when you took control of this investigation and latched onto the hunters, I would have filled you in. Perhaps we would not have.... Sat around and speculated."
    The sudden realisation made her scowl. The exact opposite of what she had wanted out of this evening had happened. The Beast was starting to feed on that anger, surround what was human with its toothy maw and seize her. It took her a moment to regain her composure and chase away the sensasion. "There is still some time to scout out the rest of the junkyard, as I have been trying to subtly direct you towards. We have only looked around where the main fighting broke out after all. Unless you truly feel this whole thing really is a waste of time, then I will do it myself and get out of your way so you may pursue what you feel is more important to the domain."

Presence
    (Coquettish)
    Striking Looks
    (Aristocratic)
    Dexterity
    (Graceful)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Izayoi Goto

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

Unprompted, she feels her lips twist into a smile, she hadn't thought that this night would be full of this kind of entertainment.

Entertaining it may be, the Shadow Demon still learns from the altercation. Takeda dose not take hints, while Weiss tries to give them. Takeda is full of murderous intent, and faced with that brunt of it, Weiss can be forceful. The Painted Priscus is prone to assumptions, while easily appologizing for errors.

Krieg it seemed was simply as quiet as she, did he find this as enlightening as she did, or was his mind occupied elsewhere?

"Nothing will move forward if the two of you keep this up, entertaining it may be. We do, however have a task to complete and dawn with come for us whether we wish it or not."

8. Likes Cayce liked this post

Takeda Katsumi

NOS
    PRE

"I have spent all the time I wish to spend here," the Reeve replied finally. "I believe that the truest course of action lies in continuing to turn the hunters upon a Brood, to blunt their swords against one another so that they will be helpless before us when we choose to strike. If you have information on these hunters, provide it to me so that I may begin to hunt them."

10. Likes liked this post

Presence
    (Confident)
    Striking Looks
    (Hot Goth)
    Obfuscate
    (Mask of Tranquillity)
    New Identity
    (Elise White)
    Cynthia Weiss

Nosferatu Curse:

+1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

Well her apology was not been outright rejected and Takeda had picked a sensible plan. That was a good sign at least. Another night for me then.

"While I don't have an exact name of one of the hunters i spied on, he has a dead wife by the name of Abigail Gunderson and a daughter called Elizabeth... who had the misfortune of being Embraced and willingly went with them to be executed at the old cemetery. So, clearly a local at one point." Cynthia explained. The talks with Alessandra had at least kept the names fresh enough in her mind. "I can provide more about the night I saw then, but as I mentioned most of the information such as licence plates and sketches I have given to the prince already. It really should be no problem to speak to her and acquire it." Because licence plates were harder to recall on the spot.

Presence
    (Coquettish)
    Striking Looks
    (Aristocratic)
    Dexterity
    (Graceful)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Izayoi Goto

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

Watching as before, silently she nods. They were to leave, and acquire the sketches the Haunt Priscus has already drawn and given to the Prince. That the Reeve did not have them spoke volumes. Surly, the Savage had wished for strife by not explaining all to her left hand, did she wish for all who has stepped into this place to fall, unprepared as they were, or did she seek something else?

Sounds like we're good to wrap and head off to the next scene?

K
    Krieg

Good to close too. Sorry for the delays

Page 4 of 4 First 1 2 3 4
Closed Thread