(Fame: Criminals)
    Izayoi Goto

Called Koine Yoshida around Kine

Uses Mask of Tranquillity.

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

"You are correct in that, the shows of Broadway are different then those of Las Vegas. But I would argue that both are preformaces. The actors train and study as the dancers and the acrobats do." there's a good natured smile upon her painted lips and a sparkle of enjoyment lingering within her eyes.

The Italian flows passed her ears, she dips her head in acknowledgement even though the women understood not what it meant, and with both Prince and Archon hailing from Italy, Izayoi makes a mental annotation to self appointed list of tasts, to study the language.

"I know not his exact location, or I would not be here." The answer slips easily from her lips, as she sares a look with the delicate seeming daeva. The women was Judex, Hound and had invested decades within this Domain, the Oni she'd hunted for centeries would find his death upon her blade, or her allies'. "What I do know is that he has come as far as west can go." grasping the cup to the table, the shadow allows the warmth to seep into her hands, "Bassing myself in California's capitol city seemed prudent."

Izayoi tries to mask the suprise she feels as Twist reveals this, from what the shadow could assume. Any who were in the position she was would have quickly adapted to the ritualized formality of the Invictus, or would never admit floundering, and not to such a new arrival as she. Izayoi would need to weigh these words, and determin the truth, and trap they might hold.

"Your words offer comfort," she says after a pause, "That I might to live decades here, and come to learn the culture as you have."

Taking the silence to study the Daeva, she tries to weigh the words. Rolling them around in her mind. It would definitely be something to pounder in the nights to come.

"I have been suprised by many things since my arrival." she admits, "The numbers we have, they are...smaller then what I am accustomed to. That we have no Americans within, our club I find unusual considering our current location. But I am...pleased with the strangeness, it offers unusual circumstances that I yet to encounter, and I find that...titillating." she smirks, and wonders how the Succubus would take her words.
    Health: | Willpower: | Vitae:

Presence
    (Seductive)
    Striking Looks
    (Delicate)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)
    New Identity (Myah Torsione)
    Twist
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Oh- I by no means meant that they do not deserve the applause they receive at the end. They put much work into what they do and it is well deserved," she says with the concerned look of one who might have unintentionally given offense. "It is merely a different style of show than what I have been trained in." A small shrug with a smile to show she meant no true insult to the theater and its thespians.

Relaxing back into the leather of the booth, her fingers resting with more ease around the warm cup of tea she nods. "It is a wise choice. Even if Sacramento were not the capitol, our location is advantageous for such a search." Like her body position, her voice held the tones of relaxation now that she knew that the city did not have a newly arrived threat sulking about its shadows.

Twist sips again at her tainted watertea before laughing, and though it was soft, it nonetheless filled their little booth.. "I am flattered that you think such about me but I am not sure I can truly claim such. I have adapted, true. But there are many days were I feel as much out of place in this city as I did when I first arrived."

She pauses, her dark eyes considering the lightly colored tea before her but not truly seeming to see it. "Some days I regret this. That I am still foreign. But other days, more often," she pulls her gaze away and up toward Izayoi with an almost devilish grin, "I think why would I ever want to be more like others?". Leaning back with a sensuous shrug, the smile lingers, "Perhaps that is my blood though."

The smile fades, and Twist nods, "Yes. Our numbers are not what they have been. There are negatives to this," security for one. "But not only."

Her head tilts, "I hadn't thought of it that way but I suppose you are right. It is ... interesting. I wonder if it is just chance of if there is a deeper reason as to why."

If she was hoping for a reaction from the Daeva at her word play, she was rewarded with a slowly spreading smile, dark eyes sparkling at her as she lifted her tea to her lips. "Not many would admit to that in such a place as this." Such a place. Such a person.

She was tempted to simply ask what else Izayoi found titillating, but held back. The atmosphere seeming to push for a more refined response. "Is it solely in the realm of ...club politics that you are thus affected? Or does this taste for the new or strange come forth in other ways?"

Maybe she should have just been blunt.
    Counterfeiting Life (Blush) in Public Scenes

3. Likes liked this post

Presence
    (Coquettish)
    Striking Looks
    (Aristocratic)
    Dexterity
    (Graceful)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Assassin, under the pseudonym Silhouette
    Izayoi Goto

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

Poised to rectify the insinuation that the Daeva Archon didn't consider Broadway art, but her words cut themselves off as other ones slip from her lips instead, "You, yourself preform? Are you truly practised in the ways of performance?" though perhaps that was an obvious question, every kindred quickly learn the art of acting, lest they wished to learn what true death felt like.

She nods, "It truly is. I, myself am glad that this is the capitol. It is the reason I gave for my leave taking, to journey to the American capitol cities. I would have chosen Sacramento as my home, if it were not, but as it is it gives more credence to my reasons for lingering." they might be dead, but every kindred the kunoichi had met seemed to gossip like a fishwife. "Though I apologise for any alarm caused. It was not my intent." She gives a slight bow, from where she sat, obviously practised so it did not have a stilted awkwardness about the movement.

Izayoi nods, sometimes she wishes her skin fairer or her eyes to loose their shape, to have her culture and history to be scrubbed from her soul..."I carry the same sentiments. Why be the same, when you be better?" she smiles, but such thoughts had long ago lost their lustre. She was Japanese, and to wish she was not, was like shouting at a mounted to move.

"Perhaps it is just like us, we are of the old world, where Americans are of the new. Many Americans I have met have tried to rebel, to promote themselves as firebrands. Sooner or later, however and the attraction fades, and traditions will out." she offers a smile and a silent toast as she takes up her tea once more.

The grin is returned, "Sometimes I wonder....perhaps I should have shared your family, rather then mine own." she alludes, quite bluntly, but still doesn't out right say anything, "My facination does stem from my family however, the way we uniquely view the world, but I was always a...curious child. I was always found in places where I was not supposed to venture." she says, the twist o her lips wry.

Presence
    (Seductive)
    Striking Looks
    (Delicate)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)
    Twist
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)

+1
    SL
    PRE

Twist looked up from her tea, a hint of surprise at the question in her eyes before a chuckle broke the look. "I am. I hadn't realized it but I suppose it has been many nights since I last performed in front of everyone." Not
    since Court
    was held differently perhaps.

"Not that I blame others for not wishing to loose you from their city, but did you truly need a reason outside of seeking out the one who hurt you? She would have assumed that little cover story past vengeance would be needed for such a journey.

A laugh, "Precisamente. Exactly."

The nickname doesn't quite catch in her mind but the sentiment behind the words is clear enough and she makes a soft hmm in possible agreement.

An eyebrow quirks across the table in curiosity, the dark eyes below them sparkling "I do not think such things are solely restricted to my family. More of us than not may follow such ways than in others, but I believe that each person should not let their bloodlines hinder their ... desires."

Settling an elbow on the table, she leans in toward Izayoi, her chin resting on her hand, her eyes on the other woman, "Of course now I am curious... what was the best place you were found were you should not have been?" Was their an undertone more suited for secluded dark places rather than proper tea rooms in that question? Was Twist a Daeva?

Presence
    (Coquettish)
    Striking Looks
    (Aristocratic)
    Dexterity
    (Graceful)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Izayoi Goto

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

"If it is not to bold to say..? I think this should be rectified, it would surely be a wonderful way to spend an evening."

To this the shadow smiles, "It may be to cautious, or perhaps paranoid of me. But for this man to stay ahead of me for this long, would suggest his information network to be comprehensive and vast. Or his luck is great, or, he claims favour from the gods. I've prepared for the former, and stutter at the latter."

She dips her head, smiling, "True, but you family are the most known for these uniqueness of tastes." sipping upon her tea, "No one should let anything like assumptions, or fear stop them from experiencing something new, especially if it...intrigues them."

Izayoi laughs lightly as the daeva's obvious interest, "Once, before I...flowered. My mother was employed by a lord...I had never been within a palace before, and my curiosity was insatiable, I stole away in the night, walking the halls where I shouldn't have been, I made a turn and found the lord's bed chambers. I don't remember what caused me to move forward and into his chambers, but I had and quickly saw the need to hide, the lord was returning....with company. I spent the night in his wardrobe, and I heard a cacophony." she admits with a chuckle. "When my mother discovered this, I was punished appropriately though, it never did stop my wanderings."

Presence
    (Seductive)
    Striking Looks
    (Delicate)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)
    Twist
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)

+1
    SL
    PRE

A smile, soft and genuine flitted briefly across the Daeva's face. More than just being one to rarely turn down an opportunity to show off, she did truly enjoy the arts she was skilled in. And with an absence of partners at home... it had been too long. "It is not and I think the idea a good one. Perchance you would care to join me?" Or would the woman across from her be the type who enjoyed watching more?

"Ah. Yes, that makes sense. Let us say cautious for the argument."

A small laugh, a hand turning through the air in agreement of that particular point. "I agree. But I believe there is a saying about it being easier to say than to do." A small shrug, clearly the Daeva understanding in theory only if not in personal practice.

Twist leans in with interest to hear the story. A flicker of something at 'cacophony' but it is gone quickly and she laughs. "I do not think you are the only one to discover that world in such a fashion. Or at least, for those who came before the time of videos."

"I am glad to hear that the punishment for such an adventure did not stop your curiosity. What about the Lord? Did he ever discover he and his companion had been seen?"

Presence
    (Coquettish)
    Striking Looks
    (Aristocratic)
    Dexterity
    (Graceful)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Izayoi Goto

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

Izayoi's returning smile is languidly sloped, speaking of many things that dance behind her brown eyes, "I do enjoy observing the heights such a performance will cause, but if the partner is right, I might be persuaded to...practice." there's a faint breath that might have been the beginnings of laughter, "For practice makes perfict, no?"

She nods, and refills her cup. "This is so, I've found it strange that those here and now, will say that yes, they do this, then they never do. I cannot comprehend that. If I say I am to take up a task then I will."

Another laugh, politely hid behind her hand, "There have been many souls who have discovered this, in the same manner in which I did, though I will say it has shaped much about my life." she nods, "The lord was informed, though, not so I might receive the punishment I should have for my trespass, but so that my mother might insist that we gain certain benefits. You see, the company this lord was keeping wasn't high enough born for him to be entertaining in this manner without repercussions,"

Presence
    (Seductive)
    Striking Looks
    (Delicate)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)
    Twist
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)

+1
    SL
    PRE

A smile to match her own, "It does indeed. And what sorts of persuasion do you require?"

"A way that many would do well to adopt. Or at least attempt to adopt," she amended. Because even in doing, success was not guaranteed.

A laugh of understanding, No doubt that part of the tale also shaping much of your life as well?"

A note was made of the first part of the statement though. Despite not leaning towards suspicious, Twist wasn't entirely a fool. Izayoi was Mekhet. And an Invictus. Information was as much a power commodity as titles or holdings. And it seemed that the some of the common lessons of both her clan and covenant were learned at an early age.

Presence
    (Coquettish)
    Striking Looks
    (Aristocratic)
    Dexterity
    (Graceful)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Izayoi Goto

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

The dead blood in her veins forced into motion and warmth spreads as fire alights within, at the sight of the succubi's matching smile. "We can find out." she says, a devilish twist appearing upon her slopping lips, "Persuade me."

Her agreement is shown with the elegant dip of her head.

"It did, clearly my path had been laid out before me, since I first began to walk upon it."

Presence
    (Seductive)
    Striking Looks
    (Delicate)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)
    Twist
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)

+1
    SL
    PRE

Twist laughed, a sound of delight. Izayoi was playing words games but ones that she knew, with words she understood. The pleasure of the conversation lent more life to her than just the mere flush of circulation offered by the Vitae forced circulation. "Gladly," she said, confidence in her skills clear in her acceptance of the challenge laid before her. "I have a number of appropriate," she paused with a smile, "practice rooms in my theater. Join me."

Finishing her tea, she didn't reach to refill the cup. "It is not a bad thing to know where you are going. I have found that it makes it easier to focus on getting what you want," her words said with a knowing smile as she looked directly at Izayoi.

Page 2 of 3 First 1 2 3 Last
Closed Thread