Presence
    (Intense)
    Danger Sense
    Fleet of Foot
    Hector
    Hector's Scenes
    Hector's Stuff

PRE

Hector feigned an indignance he partially felt, his hackles still raised at the appearance of Vincent.

"Of course I'm territorial! I got my place! It ain't much, sure. Not like I have a house or an apartment or anything like that. Its my box and my bed. I sleep to the sound of the Freeway roaring and rumbling overhead. I spent my days walking the streets of down town Sacramento. And its never a dull day, lady, let me tell you. Never know who you are going to meet. And at night, I feast from the bins of the finest restaurants. Its home. My territory. I walk it. I claim it."

Yes. Let her think he is a broken homeless man, inured to the streets so long he has forgotten what it means to be a functioning member of society. Let her think he has become almost an animal, living off waste food and stalking a territory.

Let her. In many ways she would be right.
    Iron Master <<Farsil Luhal>> Cahalith

Primal Urge: ●●●

Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Merit-Striking Looks (exotic)
    Mein:

Her skin turns a slate-blue and her hair bone white. The whites of her eyes are blood red, the irises are purple with cat-slit black pupils. The helix of her ears elongate out 2" inches ending in a tip. Her features sharpen and her figure has an unnatural, inhuman litheness that can be intellectually disturbing.
    Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

Her skin brings to mind Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, or Asian races, though her high cheek bones and sharp facial structure don't match. Most assume she is of mixed ancestry given the pale blonde hair. Alias Mary Maniscalo.

+1
    SL
    PRE

The disguised Fairest chuckles, "Then yer probably the only diner of those joints that ain't gettin' fleeced by them," the man was low on her threat level. The other man had been was no hobo though. Or perhaps a fresher one? She could certainly use the rumors of the street folk if she ever took up Freehold security.

Hobo spy ring had a unique sound to it. "Well, if ya are ever want some tools ta help yer territory protection I can probably swing that. IF ya have coin ta back it up. Or perhaps knowledge worth knowing. Just saying," The smile accompanying this is positively angelic. But she's had enough amusement for the night. She waves her goodbye to the wild man of Sacramento.

"Keep it my offer in mind. Knowledge may be a power,"
    she maintains the angel's smile, "but it is also quite the commodity too," that turns impish at the end. She turns to leave, "Unless ya wanna make an offer now, I am afraid I've tarried long enough."

Circe will make to leave unless Hector has something interesting to say. Attempts to physically stop her would be ill advised.
    Fairest: Larcenist | WYRD 2| Mantle: Dry Desert Heat |Health: 8 | Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7

Presence
    (Intense)
    Danger Sense
    Fleet of Foot
    Hector
    Hector's Scenes
    Hector's Stuff

PRE

Hector was curling up on the merry-go-round.

"Yeah sure. I think on that."

He watched the exotic woman vanish into the nightly gloom.

Nice little scene. Thank you.
    Iron Master <<Farsil Luhal>> Cahalith

Primal Urge: ●●●

Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3
Closed Thread