Ended
Watch

Bad Movies and Junk Food

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3
    J
    John Doe

He did not protest when she told him he deserved some credit. She was the spark that ignited it; but he had forced himself to change along with it.

John shrugged at her inquiry, "I don't know, truth be told. It's something the Winter King asked me to do...long before any of us realized what was going on," he frowned slightly. "It's not a story for tonight," a half-hearted chuckle echoed from him.

His smile returned after passing through that moment of sorrow. "Yea, that's true. Too many cooks spoil the broth. That and pride goeth before fall. There's some wicked nasty chefs. Show 'em that the burger is a chunk of carbon and they'll claim the customer asked for it to be that way." He then laughed, "I have yet to see someone who enjoys a cardboard sandwich masquerading as a burger."

He took another brownie and chewed on it. "There's Dead Snow. It's the Nazi zombies and cursed treasure. It's got English subtitles."

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded and diamond scales extenuate the luminescent sapphires that are her eyes. The ocean lives in Sera's eyes, perfectly cut sapphires, gleam in the light. Deeper shades always shifting like the tide. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the back of her calves, spun silver and gold. Perfectly placed streaks of sea green are seen throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There was an iridescent scale like skin that pulled delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmered and created three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Sera's hands and lower legs are translucent while the rest of her has cracks
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Tear dropped shaped pendant, form fitted waterfall jacket

Misc.

-3 to any rolls involving Presence

Jewelry

Ring on right ring finger...the gold band matches her gilded golden skin, the blue sapphire matches her eyes and the diamonds her scales
    Seraphina Scenes
      -1 Glamour into Wyrdstone
      Dreaming, -1 WP to analyze, WP to hold Dream together, Dreamscape
      -1 Glamour for Dream Time, -1 WP, WP to Scour Glam to rebuild
     Harden Mask, Forgot to include in orig post, 

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Treasured Nix

There was a shallow nod, “Seems we both have stories best saved for another night then.” She knew all about those stories. Having only shared her own with a few others. But for some reason, she was worried about sharing with John. What would he think of her after hearing of her past?

And yet…why was it a concern?

The Treasured pushes the thought away, focusing on there here and now.

Eyes widen and she snaps her fingers, “That’s it! Too many cooks spoil the broth!” knowing she screwed it up, but glad to know how it was supposed to be said.

She then cringes, “Ewww!” she says with a frown and a shake of her head, “Who eats burgers that way?! Heathens if you ask me. I need mine still talking to me on the plate.” A nod, Yup.

“Oh! Subtitles are the best! Lets do that one. You don’t mind watching it again do you?”
    she asks picking up a remote before setting it back down. “Wait! We need to get all the junk food over here!” and hops up, long legs carrying her to the kitchen area as she grabs arms full of stuff. Then dumps it on the couch. “And know what these brownies need?!” the freezer can be heard opening, as ice cream was held triumphally over her head, “Ice cream!” then the fridge was opened, “With chocolate syrup!” that was added to the pile along with some plates and spoons.

“We are so going into a sugar coma!” she said with a happy laugh.
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

J
    John Doe

He chuckled hearing about her preference for meat. "I'll bring the cow for you."

"I'll totally watch it again. It's worth the replay," he nodded in agreement.

Seeing her enthusiasm for the ice cream brought a vibrant smile to his face. "Oooh! Yay!" he clapped excitedly. "This will be great. Thanks!"

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded and diamond scales extenuate the luminescent sapphires that are her eyes. The ocean lives in Sera's eyes, perfectly cut sapphires, gleam in the light. Deeper shades always shifting like the tide. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the back of her calves, spun silver and gold. Perfectly placed streaks of sea green are seen throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There was an iridescent scale like skin that pulled delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmered and created three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Jewelry

Ring on right ring finger...the gold band matches her gilded golden skin, the blue sapphire matches her eyes and the diamonds her scales
    Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Treasured Nix

Sapphires sparkled, “Now you’re talking!” a laugh added. The Nix was glad he didn’t go into the whole talk about how ‘bad’ it was for her. She hated those talks.

A single nod, “Then that’s what we’ll watch. Actually looking forward to seeing it, you’ve spoken so fondly of it. And if we’re not too tired, we can watch the second one too! But if not, we’ll just have to make these movie nights a regular thing.”

She beams as he claps, “See? I told you we’d end up in a sugar coma, so it’s happening! I’m just going to have to hit the gym extra hard this week.” She says with a giggle.

“Oh, and if you need a place to crash cause of how late it is, you’re more than welcome here.”
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

J
    John Doe

"I'll be sure to remember that for when we have our BBQ." The Faceless laughed, finding entertainment in her choice of temperature.

John nodded in agreement, "I like that plan! Bad movies are better enjoyed with good friends." He took a bite of a brownie, chewed then swallowed. "We are going to need to hit the gym daily at the rate we're going. I don't recall seeing many obese Lost. If they were, it was mostly due to their experiences from their Keeper." His face reflected the Treasured Nix's skin, "Regardless, definitely not worth finding out."

He smiled at her, "Thank you so much," and gave her a light hug. "You're totally awesome, you know that?"

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Seraphina

Mask

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Jewelry

Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Treasured Nix

“Speaking of BBQ, with the weather warming up, we should start to look into planning that. Cause we don’t want the weather too warm, cause then we’d just be miserable in the heat.” When the weather got too warm, she usually stayed inside more. Sweating was not her thing. “But I have found some fun Japanese style umbrella’s for us to use.” They weren’t expensive ones, but were still pretty.

Grinning, “I’m pretty much there everyday as it is. I find it a good release and gives me something to focus on. Just have to add a couple miles to my run and a couple more hours in the ring. Which reminds me, we still have to spar sometime.” She points out, sitting cross legged on the floor and spooning out some ice cream on her brownie. This girl was serious about her junk food.

“Want some?” she asks, offering him some ice cream.

There was a light laugh as she returns the hug, “You’re good for my confidence, I might have to keep you around.” She jokes with a smirk and a gentle shoulder bump.
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

J
    John Doe

John grinned at Sera's comment of excessive heat. "Don't worry about that." He leaned in to whisper in her ear, "I have a trick just for that." Pulling his silver face away, he smiled once more. "Of course umbrellas would be very handy."

The Darkling nodded. "Yes, yes we do have to spar one day. That ought to be fun." He inched over with his brownie on a plate. "I'll graciously accept, thanks."

Again, the metaphysical warmth of the Nyx felt divine. "I'd be glad to stick around."

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Seraphina

Mask

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Jewelry

Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Treasured Nix

He really was getting bolder, she thinks with a smirk.

“I suppose being a Winter has it’s benefits huh?” she replies turning her attention to back to ice cream brownie dish she was creating. “And they’re cute too! Might use them as some sort of decoration in here. Maybe hang them and drape some fairy lights over them.” She then looks thoughtful glancing around the room, “But maybe I have too many fairy light decorations going on and should try something else.” A shallow nod then as she thought it over, “I’ll come up with something.” She just had to think on it.

The scoop of ice cream was added to the plate, “Oh it will defiantly be fun! I like sparring, it gives me a chance to test my skills and learn some new ones. Quick and I haven’t sparred in a while, actually,” thoughtful look again, “we haven’t talked in what feels like forever! I should call him and give him a hard time about that.” What was up with that anyways? Was he just busy and she was just lazy for not calling? Or had their talk made him view her differently? She supposed either was possible.

Grinning, “Good, then we have an understanding then.”
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

J
    John Doe

Apologies for the delays. Mind if we wrap this up and open a new scene as a post-movie night?

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Seraphina

Mask

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Jewelry

Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Treasured Nix

Seems like a good place to wrap and we can get another scene started
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 3

You do not have permission to view the list of names.