Ended
Watch

Bad Movies and Junk Food

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last
    J
    John Doe

Dressed in his sweatpants and a t-shirt, he was hefting a large box and a backpack of spare clothing. The Faceless looked like he was coming from a confectionery convention and ready for Halloween and a. Hidden beneath the first layer of junk food, he had stashed a six pack of glitter beer. He silently thanked the hipsters for talking so loudly about it - albeit snobbishly.

Putting the box against the wall, he knocked, eagerly awaiting Seraphina to open it.

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded and diamond scales extenuate the luminescent sapphires that are her eyes. The ocean lives in Sera's eyes, perfectly cut sapphires, gleam in the light. Deeper shades always shifting like the tide. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the back of her calves, spun silver and gold. Perfectly placed streaks of sea green are seen throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There was an iridescent scale like skin that pulled delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmered and created three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Sera's hands and lower legs are translucent while the rest of her has cracks
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Tear dropped shaped pendant, form fitted waterfall jacket

Misc.

-3 to any rolls involving Presence

Jewelry

Ring on right ring finger...the gold band matches her gilded golden skin, the blue sapphire matches her eyes and the diamonds her scales
    Seraphina Scenes
      -1 Glamour into Wyrdstone
      Dreaming, -1 WP to analyze, WP to hold Dream together, Dreamscape

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Treasured Nix

The layout of her apartment was an open floorplan, except the bathroom, which had a door. Of course.

On the wall beside the door were various old keys with fairy type wings glued onto them. It didn’t signify anything to her, it just looked awesome online and she wanted it in her place.

The living room was mostly light colors, whites, light blues and pinks. Numerous suncatchers were in the windows and filled the room with many different sized dancing spots of light.

The couch was oversized and covered with some sort of fabric cover, the coffee table an old door held up by pieces of wood stained to match. On top of which were old mason jars filled with different types of flowers that you could pick up at the super market. Fairy lights wrapped around the glass.

The bedroom was visible when you entered the apartment. The bed was a wrought iron canopy bed with white gauzy material and white lights wrapped around the four posts, emitting a warm glow.

Sera had spent some time in the kitchen that day, making various treats. One was a box mix of brownies, with chocolate chips added in during baking. She then moved on to making No Bakes, being really surprised at how easy the recipe was. They were still gooey, but she figured they could be eaten that way. There were also various flavors of soda in the fridge, and juices. In the living room was a pile, we’re talking at lest five or six tall, of blankets. Which were puffy and super soft looking. Plus a bunch of pillows stacked by the blankets. Cause they were going to be super comfy!

A very comfortable looking Sera opens the door. She had lose and low sitting gray yoga style pants with a long sleeved black fitted shirt. Her long gold and silver mane was hanging lose around her shoulders.

“John! Come in!” she motions him into the apartment. Which was filled with the scent of warm chocolate.
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

J
    John Doe

The Darkling's face fell upon the pair of sapphires before him. "Hi Sera," he greeted with enthusiasm, his gaze lingered upon her for a few moments, admiring the beautiful Lost in front of him. Again, he silently expressed his gratefulness to Fate for meeting the Nyx.

Stepping into her apartment, he looked around to see the refracted light, the winged keys and decorative bed. "That's really cool. It's like being inside a happy fairy tale cabin." There were some aspects that the Mundanes did right.

"I know how much you like glitter, and I got lucky. I found a six pack of glitter beer. Apparently, we're a test market for it."

He hefted the box up, "Where would you like me to place this?"

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded and diamond scales extenuate the luminescent sapphires that are her eyes. The ocean lives in Sera's eyes, perfectly cut sapphires, gleam in the light. Deeper shades always shifting like the tide. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the back of her calves, spun silver and gold. Perfectly placed streaks of sea green are seen throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There was an iridescent scale like skin that pulled delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmered and created three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Jewelry

Ring on right ring finger...the gold band matches her gilded golden skin, the blue sapphire matches her eyes and the diamonds her scales
    Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Treasured Nix

The door closes behind him and she bounces into the kitchen, checking on the brownies, which were cooling on a rack.

“Thank you!”
    she says, beaming with pride. “Not too bad for DIY’s I found online. Most of my funds were dumped into the coffee shop, so it was all about cheap, but not too cheap to look cheap. If that makes sense.” There was a laugh.

Sapphires watch the box be lifted, and she realized something. She never told him she didn’t drink.

It took her a few seconds, going over how to be nice about it without hurting his feelings.

“Oh! That looks amazing! And if I had a liquor license, I would totally sell it at Garden Grounds.”
    The swirling glitter seemed to blend and become one with the beer. It was almost hypnotic to watch.

“Uh, you can place it in the fridge. But I should have told you this sooner,”
    there was a pause, “I, uh, well, I don’t drink. The quick and easy answer is it’s not good for the vocal cords, the more complicated one is not the best conversation and I wouldn’t want to put a damper on a fun evening. I’m sorry, I should have mentioned it earlier. But please, don’t think you can’t drink around me, I’m totally ok with it.” Oh how she wished she told him earlier. “I don’t mind repaying you for it, and it’s really pretty! I could watch it all day.” She says with a giggle.
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

J
    John Doe

Upon learning the news of her sobriety, the Darkling shrugged and smiled, "Don't worry. I'll pass it off to Circe. She could probably drink all six and ask for more." John walked over to the fridge, tucking the beer out of sight and out of mind.

He returned to Sera, still smiling. "May I give you a hug?"

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Seraphina

Mask

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Jewelry

Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Treasured Nix

A grateful smile was flashed, glad he understood.

“But I’m going to keep that in mind if I decide to expand Garden Grounds. Might make for an interesting and smart business twist for the weekends. So I thank you for showing it to me!” could a coffee house serve alcohol? She wasn’t sure.

“Oh! And speaking of the coffee shop, I’m thinking of adding something and I think I remember you offering to taste things.” A smirk forms, “Bubble tea! It seems to be quite the thing right now, and it might add a little something extra.” She was still looking into what she would need.
    And then a blink.

A hug? He was asking for a hug?

“Of course.” And she moves closer to him, opening her arms. “But you know, you don’t have to ask.” She adds.
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

J
    John Doe

"I'm just happy to be of help." John smiled again, "With the way craft beers are going, I'm sure you could work something out. Heck, maybe open a brewery next door." He shrugged. "I read about it on the Internet. A restaurant wasn't allowed to sell alcohol from their site, so a liquor shop opened next door and the restaurant had a BYOB policy." A sly grin appeared, "It just so happened that it was owned by the same restaurateurs."

The mention of bubble tea brought forth a fusion of the idea. "Bubble tea mixed with glitter. Maybe add glitter to the tapioca."

John embraced Sera tightly. "Sorry, just force of habit." Her Spring Mantle's warmth brought a smile to his face. He closed his eyes, placing his face against her shoulder, breathing slowly into the nape of her neck. He stood there holding her, enjoying the closeness of his companion. He whispered to her, "It's been a very long time since I've spent any amount of time with someone like this." His hands rubbed lightly upon the Nyx's back, between her shoulder blades. "I know you've told me otherwise, but, I'm just afraid I'll screw it up."

The Faceless slowly released his grip. "Thanks Sera." His fingers slid down her sides entwining with her own, holding her hands between the two Lost. "What awful candy should we start with?"

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Seraphina

Mask

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Jewelry

Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Treasured Nix

She looked thoughtful for a moment, “Huh, actually never thought of that. But I have heard about the way craft beers are taking off! And there are a lot of microbrewery’s around town that I could showcase.” But it would be a big undertaking. Meant buying another space and saving more money. She could do it, but it would take some time to work everything out. “I’d have to look into the logistics of it and if the place beside my shop is free and all that.” She could look into it.

“Oh! Now there’s an idea! And did you know it doesn’t have to be just tapioca? They also have ones infused with fruit juices! So it adds a whole new level of flavor to the drink. But now glitter? I can work with that. Maybe not in the boba itself, cause they only show when you pop them, but we’ll see.” The possibilities were endless with edible glitter.

The hug was returned.

“Screw it up?” how would he screw something up? “You’d have to try really hard. Most things that piss me off about people you don’t have. So just be you.” A reassuring smile. This was new to her, someone being shy and worried about screwing something up. In a weird way, it was nice.

“Well!” she says, turning to the kitchen, “I’ve made brownies with chocolate chips, no bake cookies, and there’s ice cream in the freezer. Now, what goodies did you bring?” she asks eagerly.

“I’ve also brought out all my fuzzy and soft blankets and pillows,” she gestures to the huge pile near the couch.

Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

J
    John Doe

"I've only seen tapioca, so that came to mind first. Chinatown always has that front and center for tourists."

"Thanks, I appreciate it,"
    The Faceless nodded at the Siren's reassurance. "I'm just so happy to be around you."

John rummaged through the box, "Whole bunch of clearance items from Easter. Egg shaped Reese's cups, chocolate bunnies," a two pound bag of jelly beans was produced first. A 12 pack of Reeses' cups and two large chocolate bunnies. "And egg shaped sugar cookies," a box of 6 stacks, containing 4 cookies each was displayed.

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Seraphina

Mask

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Jewelry

Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Treasured Nix

A quick nod, “The other ones are little balls filled with fruit jelly deliciousness! They come in a wide variety of flavors and really up the yummy factor. When I get some in, you have to come try em!” there was nothing wrong with the traditional tapioca, but sometimes you just needed something more.

Smiling, “That’s the real holiday to me, the day after, when all the amazing candy goes on sale! And Reeses!! I love those!” she gushes.

Then there was a giggle, “We’re soo going into a sugar coma!” she says with amusement between laughing.

She then moves to cut the brownies and move them to a dish, as she does that, “How’ve you been? Anything exciting going on?”
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 3

You do not have permission to view the list of names.