Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

Mable nodded in agreement. "This is a plan that makes a lot of sense." She said slowly as her mind played with the idea of doors and corners. "Those doors and corners are very worrisome. But my claws and fangs are at your disposal."

Mable may not have a lot to say but her loyalty to her Prince and the domain was solid and obvious.

K
    Krieg

The arrival of the vexing vixen, Takeda, brought a raise of his brow. Despite her weaker Beast, he knew better than to resort to direct violence. "Thank you for that pearl of wisdom, my dear Cousin." Whether his use of the word, "my," was an intentional insult to her membership as an Unconquered, remained to be uncovered.

Her suggestion of a "lost" coterie, was met with a nod. "That is the best course of action, with what little we do know." He knew well enough that collectively, the women were deadly fighters. What concerned him was what environment they would be entering into.

"If no one has anything else to say, shall we seek Acknowledgement?"

Takeda Katsumi

Curse: Sakki (The projected Intent to Kill)

NOS
    PRE

"Lead the way, my dear Mr. Marx," Takeda said in return to Krieg, her face a mask of nondescript aggression despite the lilt of humor in her voice.

Onwaaaaard!
    Takeda Katsumi. Given Name: Katsumi. Nosferatu, Invictus.

Campanella
    Campanella

Campanella
    Ingrid

PRE

The group moves forward. The industrial works is devoid of life.

That doesn't mean that the place is empty: two cars and a motorbike stand parked and locked beyond the gates.

Shadows lurk, thick and dark, in the tangled mass of industry. Sound is warped as the sounds of the expressway dims, yet steaming pipes, clinking chains, clattering of machines seems accentuated. The light is weak and feeble - ill lit from tiny lamps and the deep blue of the sky's vaulting arch. Metal scaffolds, pipes, and gantries rise upwards creating the feeling of being at the bottom of a complex of chasms.

Time seems to lengthen in the gloom rendered even more alienating because the Kindred do not breathe, nor do their hearts beat a tempo to frame the lurking dark through which they walk.

Finally, up ahead, there is a brighter light and the sound of chatter.

Feel free to make perception checks or do anything else as you move forward

Takeda Katsumi

NOS
    PRE

Takeda strode to the left of 'Karl', and a pace or two behind, both due to the length of his stride, and so that she would be free to draw her blade should it be needed. At most, this pretender court would number 6. Well, perhaps more if others arrived on foot. Anything short of ten Takeda would be willing to take. Eleven would force her to reconsider their strategy.

2 successes Perception
    Date Action Roll Result
    2018-04-21 16:03:59 Takeda Katsumi rolls 6 to PERCEIVE! (10 Again) 2, 3, 9, 2, 10, 6, 4 2 successes

Warden of the Sacred Grove
    Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

Mable follows the Reeve. She takes a few steps away so she is not in the way of anything the Reeve has planned. Mable feels her fangs and claws push to just below the surface. It's like an itch waiting to be scratched.

3 successes
    Date Action Roll Result
    2018-04-21 17:40:12 Mable Wood rolls 6 to Perception (10 Again) 1, 4, 8, 8, 10, 5, 2 3 successes

Presence
    (Seductive)
    Striking Looks
    (Delicate)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)
    New Identity (Myah Torsione)
    Twist
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)

+1
    SL
    PRE

An eyebrow lifts in the darkness at the barbed exchange. Even if Taft did not know the meaning behind his words, Takeda was not so unaware. As long as the verbal sparring was kept to such though, she would not comment. They were here for other matters and she was neither of their keeper.

Bringing up the rear with the casual grace of one ready to move into action at a moment, Twist let her eyes roam their surroundings. Seeking out the knowledge that would be crucial no matter how this evening turned out.

2 successes
    Date Action Roll Result
    2018-04-24 10:50:42 Twist rolls 8 to Perception (Wits + Comp) (10 Again) 4, 2, 7, 9, 6, 10, 2, 6, 7 2 successes
    Counterfeiting Life (Blush) in Public Scenes

Campanella
    Campanella

Campanella
    Ingrid

PRE

They are being watched. The feeling is there as they press deeper into the complex. Mabel catches a glimpse of someone dressed as a security guard, positioned above on one of the gantries. The rifle was at odds with the rent-a-cop uniform they (too dark to make out gender) wore.

The chatter resolved itself first as they drew near the light.

"Saul..."

"Call me Prince now."

A pause.

"Fine! Prince. I think... I'd ask that you talk with Buster. Again. He's been pushing his interests out past McClellan Park and the old airport there. You said that spot was off limits, did you not. Like Citrus Heights. And I recall that you gave assurances that the criminal world was my sand pit."

"I said you could do want you want in Citrus Heights but don't expect any help from me if you fall into trouble. I'll talk with Buster next time I see him. And I did. I did say that the criminal world is your sand pit, Jonsey. So why don't you talk with Buster on that. I also told him that I'd support his dog breeding program. We need those hounds."

A woman's voice snaps archly: "Is that all? You impose on Prince... Saul's time with this minor -"

"Its not minor, Pixie. Further south you go, more chance of crossing into Sacramento's turf. You knew that before we established this Domain. Now I got no issue with them or whoever there new Prince is. But they ain't an Unconquered Duke. Don't look at me like that, Pixie! Your Movement is going to get its due. Same with you, Jonsey. Now, anything else?" The voice rumbled with authority.

Voices resolved into figures as the narrow walkways gave way to larger space.

A big, swarthy, man in camp pants, bright clean muscle shirt and a bandana was sitting on a crate. He wore a knife openly in his belt. He had a powerful physcality even more the strength of his howling tiger reached them (BP4). At the group's arrival, the stout mutt laying next to him raises its muscled head - another Hell Hound, vitae enhanced dog.

Close at his side was a woman in a severe business suit, long legged, with her zombie green hair stretched into a tight bun. She was fidgeting with the quaint leather satchel slung over her shoulder. Her predatory heron watched the group in silent stillness (BP2).

Another figure was almost androgynous, body shape last in the oversized sweater and baggy jeans. All street wear. Head and face lost in a hoodie. This figure stood a little off from the Prince, body language none to pleased - at the course of the discussion and perhaps even the interruption. Their Beast was more an impression of a lurking horror than the thing itself (BP2).

Predatory Heron smiled. "Looks like you have guests, Prince. I do believe the word must be getting out."

9. Likes Cayce, liked this post
    K
    Krieg

Krieg paused. Saul, the fraudulent Prince was a bit of a surprise. The other two were his equal - at first glance. With Hel's Angels following him, he felt his odds were good.

"Pardon our intrusion Your Grace," he greeted with arms wide open. "Yes, indeed word has spread," gesturing to the women. "We are new to your Domain. May we request your audience?"

Takeda Katsumi

(Vigor Activated)Vitae 1 Spent
    NOS
    PRE

The thing inside Takeda that dreamed of scarlet suspended in glittering arcs began to smile as it took in the motley crew that passed as this pitiful Domain. Yes, the Prince's tiger roared, yes, he claimed to be a Duke, but to Takeda, his posturing betrayed his weakness. She would enjoy taking his head if Twist did not take it first. As for the others, she suspected they would be prone to running. Or, if not, she could always make them...

The Killer's breathing deepened and slowed, and she drew herself back from the tempting parade of her brutal imagination and instead focused deeply upon the moment, deeply upon the fact that every step she had ever taken had only been to bring her to this moment, to the now, and the strength of the Onryo awoke in her veins...

12. Likes liked this post
Page 2 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5 Last
Closed Thread