Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Watch
1 - 10
DISPLAYED
Guilty Pleasure Rumors "IC"

Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last

Hello Everyone!

This thread is for us to have fun and make up "rumors" about the guilty pleasures the other characters have. I mean, I suppose we can make up rumors for our own, but that is much less fun! So, allow me to get us started! I'll give a few luke warm examples so I don't scare anyone away :P

Samael Watches re-runs of Doctor Phil and the Jerry Springer show for a relaxed look at abnormal psychology and manipulation.

Campanella The Project Runway dvds actually don't belong to Aurora...

Aurora Somewhere, hidden in a drawer, are bunch of flyers for BACONFEST from multiple states.

0 Scenes

Campanella is totally into comic books stuff, or so I've heard.

3. Likes Yumyumcrow, Travisc06489 liked this post

0 Scenes

There is ugliness in this world and Epitaph 's substantial collection of porcelain unicorns reminds her of the beauty.

5. Likes Cayce, Travisc06489 liked this post

Sasha Actually prefers pop-and-lock dancing when she doesn't have an audience.
    Hector Dresses like a businessman and crashes open houses for the free food.
    Twist Got her nickname from spinning a neonate's head around backwards.

7. Likes deltadream, Yumyumcrow, liked this post
    Coco!
    Presence
    (Fierce)
    Dexterity
    (Agile)
    Coco

Mask: A slim, young woman with dyed hair, a mischievous smile, and laughing brown eyes.

Mien: Coco's eyes are split into four facets that give a kaleidoscope appearance to her irises and two delicate antenna are perched on her forehead. Her nails are also like pieces of black carapace.

Additional Identifying Features:
    A tattoo of a jeweled wasp sits perched atop a thick and gnarled white "branch" that stretches several inches upwards from her left wrist, though the branch is clearly a scar.

A tattoo of a frayed, torn, and dirty golden banner trails around her right wrist, with another long scar forming the "mounting" for the banner.
    Coco's Mien

Coco's eyes are split into four facets that give a kaleidoscope appearance to her irises and two delicate antenna are perched on her forehead. Her nails are also like pieces of black carapace, and her waist is tapered much like a wasps.

Mantle:
    Surrounding Coco is the subtle sensation of warm sun and the smell of fresh, floral growth.

Wyrd
    ••
    Dancer Skitterskulk

Wrong Account :C
    Pres 3 (Fierce), Dex 4 (Agile), Fairest Dancer/Skitterskulk. Mantle 1: Scent of Pollen

Viola Jones ' favorite show secretly is, and always has been, MLP: Friendship is Magic :P

10. Likes liked this post
    E
    ErlangShen

Added the rumor to Samael's page.

E
    ErlangShen

Cayce , Epitaph listens to Evanescence while studying Magic.

E
    ErlangShen

Yumyumcrow , Campanella the Mystagogue, is actually the manic Libertine, Crowley, playing the long con.

0 Scenes

I wonder if he still has access to Crowley's secret stash.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
+ Reply to Thread