Winter
    Presence
    (Stoic)
    Education
    (West Point Grad)
    Occultation
    Winter

Nimbus

Dark shadows scatter in ordered symmetrical patterns traversed by a crackling pallid silver light that wraps Winter in a pleasantly numbing and icy coldness.
    When vulgar magic is cast, the frequency of the oscillation of the dark fluid surges until the shadows arrange themselves in a solid black halo around Winter's head, the white light darkens into a fiery black sunlight and his eyes are set ablaze with vivid incandescence.
    Stats

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor: 1(General)/2(Ballistic)
    Defense: 3

Active Spells: 1/6
    Personal Spells: 1/3
    Incognito Presence (Mind 2) Rote, Scene, Pot[1]

OCC
    PRE

At the diner, things might get heated soon. Winter taps a few keys and then hits send, hopefully the Councilor will get the meaning of the hastily encoded message. Sand deltadream

The boss at the Brotherhood of Electrical Workers Union up in Boston said you'd be the goto fam for electrical systems and clean energy stuff. Since I saw your name in the yellow pages and we're kinda in the same book - if you know what I'm saying - I thought I had to hit you up, work with the crew. Maybe share the tips? There's always dough to be made. I'm at this place right now and it's not kosher, let me tell you. There are some UGLY faces and a bit of competition, shouldn't let them steal the jobs. Anyway, if you want to go somewhere else, do say. My treat. I got a stallion too, so no worries. I'm tired so I'll let you ride.
    Know what I mean? 'k

2. Likes Yumyumcrow liked this post
    Presence
    Striking Looks
    (Curvy)
    Sand

Nimbus:
    Tiny sparkling particulates like dust motes are shed to reveal what is below. With vulgar magic, the shedding is more of a scouring and the motes obscure in the frenzy.
    Stats

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor 0
    Defense 2

Vulgar 0
    Active Spells: 1/5
    Personal Spells: 1/2

[3] Supernal Vision (Rit)

+1
    SL
    PRE

It literally took a full page of notebook scribbles to attempt to decipher the text. Only 65-70% positive that deciphering was even needed. 30-35% chance it was just a wrong number text.

Brotherhood
    broth·er·hood
    noun
    noun: brotherhood; plural noun: brotherhoods

1. the relationship between brothers.
    2. an association, society, or community of people linked by a common interest, religion, or trade.

Boston
    Never been

Electrical systems and clean energy
    Pot'l Force/Prime == Obrimos?

Dough = $$? Or mana?

UGLY faces/Competition
    Unknown

Stallion
    noun: stallion; plural noun: stallions
    an uncastrated adult male horse.
    ???

Abbreviations were fine, but "Stuff"?? "Kinda"?? Terrible words. Not as bad as "Things" but close.

Response was no where near the level of the original text.

"Not sure if you got the wrong number or I'm just not following your lingo. If the later, I'll be at the company hang out and we can discuss working there.

Regarding your current situation- I always prefer to have more facts."

4. Likes Vincent, Cayce liked this post
Closed Thread