Fame
    (Entertainment)
    Madison Cross
    (Sleeper ID)
    Gnosis
    Aurora
    Aurora

Dedicated Magical Tool

Multicolored copper bracelet with intricate loops winding around her right wrist.
    Nimbus

The sweet, fragrant smells of roses mixed with lilacs emanate from her as she casts magic. The scent intensifies, bordering on intoxicating, when Life magic is cast. When Aurora casts Vulgar magic, the scent takes a nasty turn, to the putrid, nauseating odor of a rotting corpse. The stronger the magic, the more those around want to retch at the smell.
    Monthly Spells

Monthly spells done on character sheet.

Pulse of the Living World[POT 6]
    Organic Resilience[POT 6]
    (PrP Treasure Hunt)

Active Spells: 1/6
    [Detect Substance]Bone
    Personal Spells: 2/3
    Vulgar:
    Mana:6/8
    WP:3

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

Blue eyes search for the beer to arrive. You can't bowl without beer, it just didn't seem right.

"So," turning to her teammates, "you guy's ever bowled before?" she asks, eyeing the balls, "Cause I've only bowled a handful of times in my life."

Presence
    Striking Looks
    (Curvy)
    Sand

Nimbus:
    Tiny sparkling particulates like dust motes are shed to reveal what is below. With vulgar magic, the shedding is more of a scouring and the motes obscure in the frenzy.
    Stats

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor 0
    Defense 2

Vulgar 0
    Active Spells: 1/5
    Personal Spells: 1/2

[3] Supernal Vision (Rit)

+1
    SL
    PRE

"I won't be sharking anyone with my skills- that is for sure."

Step 1. Appropriate Shoes (check)
    Step 2. Set up score board (check)
    Step 3. Select appropriate ball (in process)

10lb was light enough but the dimples were too small for correct hand placement.

16lb had decent placement of dimples but the weight was heavy enough to know that it would only be a few throws before inducing soreness.

14lb ended up being the goldilocks ball (for now) and was transfered to the conveyer rails.

"I am familiar enough with the rules though and the rest is just physics right?" a grin for the joke.

"You?" A glance toward the last remaining member of their team.

Aurora
    Spells
    Striking Looks
    (Riveting)
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Fame
    (Entertainment)
    Madison Cross
    (Sleeper ID)
    Gnosis
    Aurora
    Aurora

Dedicated Magical Tool

Multicolored copper bracelet with intricate loops winding around her right wrist.
    Nimbus

The sweet, fragrant smells of roses mixed with lilacs emanate from her as she casts magic. The scent intensifies, bordering on intoxicating, when Life magic is cast. When Aurora casts Vulgar magic, the scent takes a nasty turn, to the putrid, nauseating odor of a rotting corpse. The stronger the magic, the more those around want to retch at the smell.
    Monthly Spells

(PrP Treasure Hunt)

[Detect Substance]Bone
    Vulgar:

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

Aurora repeated what Sand had done with the balls. A few were lifted and their weight tested. She wasn’t a very strong person, she could bend and twist like a pretzel, but not with strength.

So a ball that weighed less than Sands was chosen, hers being a 10 pound one.

The grin was returned, “Physics or luck. I usually just toss the ball and hope for the best.” She says with a laugh.

Blue eyes lighting up when she spies the beer arrive and goes for a sip.

Presence
    Striking Looks
    (Curvy)
    Sand

Nimbus:
    Tiny sparkling particulates like dust motes are shed to reveal what is below. With vulgar magic, the shedding is more of a scouring and the motes obscure in the frenzy.
    Stats

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor 0
    Defense 2

Vulgar 0

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Here's to physics or luck then," beer snagged, lifted and tipped out at the appropriate angle for a clink and cheers.

"What about you Samael ... I am going to assume that since you set this up, you are the true king of the sport."

Bowling. A game of skill over strength. Knock down the most pins from a distance away while avoiding the gutters. It was just physics. Equations were likely fairly simple. But how to get the right variable values to achieve the perfect 10?

2 successes
    Date Action Roll Result
    2018-04-10 13:10:03 Sand rolls 3 to Bowling! (Str + Athletics) (10 Again) 9, 8, 5 2 successes

/|\
    |
    |

Would have to wait to see if it was repeatable until the round was done and begun again.

"So... how goes the rest of life?" Laugh for awkwardest intro into chitchat ever in the last 24 hours.

Aurora
    Spells
    Striking Looks
    (Riveting)
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Fame
    (Entertainment)
    Madison Cross
    (Sleeper ID)
    Gnosis
    Aurora
    Aurora

Dedicated Magical Tool

Nimbus

Monthly Spells

(PrP Treasure Hunt)

[Detect Substance]Bone
    Vulgar:

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

Her own beer was held up for the clink and another sip taken after.

A nod, “You raise a very good point.” A smirk offered to Samael. Was her secretly a bowling shark? Wait, was that a thing? “Would that make him a bowling shark? Is that even a thing? Or is it called something else?” curious Shaman is curious.

Sand takes her shot, so she hops over and takes her own. Not as good as Sands, but at least it was completely horrible. Bonus!

A shrug as she returns to the table, “Not too interesting, same old same old. You?”

1 success
    Date Action Roll Result
    2018-04-11 11:44:35 Aurora rolls 5 to Bowling?(Strg+Ath) (10 Again) 5, 3, 8, 3, 5 1 success

S
    Samael

Hearing his name called by Sand , "Oh, maybe I am, maybe I'm not." He gave a Cheshire cat grin. He turned around for the Obrimos to see his bowling shirt. "I had some practice with a team back home. We were a bunch of mathletes so we had a grand time with the puns."

Presence
    Striking Looks
    (Curvy)
    Sand

Nimbus:
    Stats

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor 0
    Defense 2

Vulgar 0

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Perfect! I'll take the cryptic obvious winner!"

"As far as puns- I love them, hence my t-shirt collection. But never was very good with making them."

shark (2)

1. a person who unscrupulously exploits or swindles others.

2. an expert in a specified field.

Dependence upon field? Negative.

"I think so but maybe our resident pun-master Samael can think of a better, more bowling specific, term?"

Drink the beer
    Eat the food
    Shake head slightly to Aurora

"Not really. I was poking a bit around the theater to try and get a better feel for it. Figure I should start making an effort to do what I signed up for but it's been slow going."

Aurora
    Spells
    Striking Looks
    (Riveting)
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Fame
    (Entertainment)
    Madison Cross
    (Sleeper ID)
    Gnosis
    Aurora
    Aurora

Dedicated Magical Tool

Nimbus

Monthly Spells

(PrP Treasure Hunt)

[Detect Substance]Bone
    Vulgar:

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

Smirking before sipping her beer, “I love puns too, just was never any good at making them either.” It was what it was.

“Ah, yes! We need a more bowling specific term.” She says towards Samuel. “Plus, where he is the resident bowling shark, he should get to pick his title.” True story.

Nodding, “Guess I haven’t been making that easy by not really being around. Sorry about that.” She says with a frown, “Needed to sort my head out and all that. But we should really do a dinner or something, breathe life back into it. Make it homey again.”

Presence
    Striking Looks
    (Curvy)
    Sand

Nimbus:
    Stats

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor 0
    Defense 2

Vulgar 0

+1
    SL
    PRE

"A reaction needs two components. I promise I didn't mean anything by the comment to indicate that you had any reason to feel bad."

Set finger placement.
    Aim.
    Swing back, then forward.
    Release, thumb forward toward the aim point.
    Fancy toe slide back for unknown reason (but Samael had done it so...)
    Race the machine to count the number of pins down.

"Oh! I do like that idea though! Give this cooking thing a shot eh? As long as it isn't too complicated I'm sure the internet can give instructions."

Closed Thread