Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
31 - 32
DISPLAYED
(Welcome to the Cortez) Diners

Page 4 of 4 First 1 2 3 4

0 Scenes

The waitress reaches over to pat the hand of the concerned and frightened blond. "They ain't here. Now I'm sorry I scared ya, I gossip like no ones business," nervously said, a poor attempt at appearing calm, her. Hand retreats swiftly to press against her cross once more.

To Vauban the conversation drifts away, so focused his he. The oily stains upon the waitress' soul are thick with dread, fear. Anxiety chokes her.

Hamia escapes the memories of yesterday to focus sharply upon the now.

The waitress, flinches away from the force of the words, her hand grasping her cross in a white knuckled grip. Her drops the coffee pot. It shatters, she makes no attempt to look like she wasn't fleeing as she calls over her shoulder, "A hotel key card. Yes I'll-I'll get it for you!"

2. Likes Cayce, Yumyumcrow liked this post

The waitress returns keycard clutched desperately in one hand. She practically throws it at Hamia, and then disappears into the kitchen, leaving one of the other staff to cautiously approach the group with a broom and stack of towels to clean up the broken glass and the spreading pool of brown liquid that was spreading like rot across the stained tile floor.

Thankfully, the Key Card proudly displays the room number, 1408, and the name of the Hotel: The Cortez. The address and phone number is even listed in fine print on the back of the card.

Their trail is clear. Their next stop? The Cortez...

New Thread is Up! Please posts your entrances! Link is above (The Cortez)

4. Likes , liked this post
Page 4 of 4 First 1 2 3 4
Closed Thread