DISPLAYED
Page 3 of 4 First 1 2 3 4 Last
    Coco!
    Presence
    (Fierce)
    Dexterity
    (Agile)
    Coco

Mask: A slim, young woman with dyed hair, a mischievous smile, and laughing brown eyes.

Mien: Coco's eyes are split into four facets that give a kaleidoscope appearance to her irises and two delicate antenna are perched on her forehead. Her nails are also like pieces of black carapace.

Additional Identifying Features:
    A tattoo of a jeweled wasp sits perched atop a thick and gnarled white "branch" that stretches several inches upwards from her left wrist, though the branch is clearly a scar.

A tattoo of a frayed, torn, and dirty golden banner trails around her right wrist, with another long scar forming the "mounting" for the banner.
    Coco's Mien

Coco's eyes are split into four facets that give a kaleidoscope appearance to her irises and two delicate antenna are perched on her forehead. Her nails are also like pieces of black carapace, and her waist is tapered much like a wasps.

Mantle:
    Surrounding Coco is the subtle sensation of warm sun and the smell of fresh, floral growth.

PRE

Wyrd
    ••
    Dancer Skitterskulk

"You know, my Queen," Coco spoke up again, leaning forward and resting her elbow upon her knee, "I believe that I could help you with the boredom. My, uh, well, let's just say that my previous blood relations where very interested in collecting the profits of labor, but had no interest in the actual labor. The way they managed this was by being the owners, not the poor schmucks who were in charge of generating a profit. Perhaps we just need to re-organize the humans."
    Pres 3 (Fierce), Dex 4 (Agile), Fairest Dancer/Skitterskulk. Mantle 1: Scent of Pollen

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded gold and diamond scales extenuate the rare greenish blue color of her aquamarine eyes. In the right light, or when her mood changes, her eyes seem to illuminate from within, it’s a very gentle glow. This is the ocean lives in Sera's eyes. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the ground, spun silver and emerald. Perfectly placed tiny pearls can be seen woven throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There is an iridescent scale like skin that pulls delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmers and has three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Sera's hands and lower legs are translucent while the rest of her has cracks
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Tear dropped shaped pendant, form fitted waterfall jacket

Misc.

-3 to any rolls involving Presence
    Seraphina Scenes

Dreaming, -1 WP to analyze, WP to hold Dream together, Dreamscape
      -1 Glamour into Wyrdstone

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

The Nix couldn’t help it, she smiled and laughed. But it wasn’t at Ingirds plight as Director, but her being dramatic.

“Paperwork sucks! Maybe you need to find a secretary to help take care of the paperwork for you.” She suggested.

“For children? Obviously, they haven’t read the original way the fairy tales were written. Certainly not for children, unless it was to terrify them. Which has it merits as well.” She wasn’t one for kids. They were loud and obnoxious.

And then Coco presented an interesting idea.

“Re-organize? Ok, I’m curious.”
    She says with a grin. Not that it was really her business, but she was still nosey.
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Striking Looks 2 "Ethereal"
    Retainer
    (Angus (ensorcelled mortal))
    Ingrid
    Ingrid

Mein

Very much like her Mask. However, her skin takes on a more reflective, rubbery texture and she appears... thinner... with limbs that are slightly too long and thin for her general proportions. There is also faint traces of webbing between her fingers and toes.

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Wait. What?"

Ingrid blinked.

"I don't have to run the place?! I mean... I think we own Funderland now. We. As in Freehold. I think its bound up as some sort of holding company or something. That'd be the only way Edna's could get moved from one end of the city to the other..."

She pursed her lips.

"That would mean we don't have to worry about the tunnels either. We might be able to set up some... safe houses... Erm - buy some property. Coco! Thats brilliant!"
    Darkling: Palewraith |Spring Mantle 3 (Heady scent of plums)
    WYRD 3| Health: 7| Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7| Striking Looks 2: "Ethereal"

Coco!
    Presence
    (Fierce)
    Dexterity
    (Agile)
    Coco

Mask: A slim, young woman with dyed hair, a mischievous smile, and laughing brown eyes.

Mien: Coco's eyes are split into four facets that give a kaleidoscope appearance to her irises and two delicate antenna are perched on her forehead. Her nails are also like pieces of black carapace.

A tattoo of a jeweled wasp sits perched atop a thick and gnarled white "branch" that stretches several inches upwards from her left wrist, though the branch is clearly a scar.

A tattoo of a frayed, torn, and dirty golden banner trails around her right wrist, with another long scar forming the "mounting" for the banner.
    Coco's Mien

Coco's eyes are split into four facets that give a kaleidoscope appearance to her irises and two delicate antenna are perched on her forehead. Her nails are also like pieces of black carapace, and her waist is tapered much like a wasps.

Mantle:
    Surrounding Coco is the subtle sensation of warm sun and the smell of fresh, floral growth.

PRE

Wyrd
    ••
    Dancer Skitterskulk

"I believe that is the first time the Spring Court has ever actually acknowledged my worth, so thank you, my Queen," Coco replied, trying to stop herself from blushing.

"You know, we could even take a page from Sera's book. Buy up some other businesses. Get the profits, use them for the Freehold."
    Pres 3 (Fierce), Dex 4 (Agile), Fairest Dancer/Skitterskulk. Mantle 1: Scent of Pollen

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded gold and diamond scales extenuate the rare greenish blue color of her aquamarine eyes. In the right light, or when her mood changes, her eyes seem to illuminate from within, it’s a very gentle glow. This is the ocean lives in Sera's eyes. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the ground, spun silver and emerald. Perfectly placed tiny pearls can be seen woven throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There is an iridescent scale like skin that pulls delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmers and has three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

Well, sounds like Ingrid was on board, the Nix thinks with an amused smile.

Nodding, “Safe houses would be great and a wise investment I think. You never know when we might need a safe place to hid out for a while.” Was she usually thinking about the worst? Probably.

There was a brief look of surprise at Coco’s next words, “Really? From what little I know of you, you seem dedicated to Spring and the Freehold. How someone could not acknowledge your worth before blows my mind quite frankly.” What more could you ask of someone?

“I was actually thinking of looking into expanding upon the coffee house and even into other areas. Like perhaps a small hotel like business where those of us who need a place to stay can have it. Edna’s was such an amazing place when I arrived, it still is, don’t get me wrong, but I think a place for Lost to rest and gathering themselves is important to a Freehold.” Just her thoughts.
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Retainer
    Ingrid
    Ingrid

Mein

Very much like her Mask. However, her skin takes on a more reflective, rubbery texture and she appears... thinner... with limbs that are slightly too long and thin for her general proportions. There is also faint traces of webbing between her fingers and toes.

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Those are both very good ideas," the Vernal Sovereign said as she relaxed on her seat. "They are both worth looking into."

A pause.

"So. Try and get a little slush fund for parties established. And I guess I need to take some time looking at just what this... holding company... has. No. Thats not right - that side of things I'll have to take to the other Sovereigns. But it does mean that I have an agenda now."

She grinned wickedly.

"I like your plan about the hotel / motel thing, Sera. Look into it."

Coco!
    Presence
    (Fierce)
    Dexterity
    (Agile)
    Coco

Coco's Mien

Mantle:

PRE

Wyrd
    ••
    Dancer Skitterskulk

"Once upon a time, the Freehold lived inside a hotel," Coco added with a bob of her antennae. "Hospitality is something that we're all chasing, in one way or another, right?"

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Seraphina

Mask

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

Her mouth twists into a grin, “I can do that. It had been one of my ideas before I went with the coffee house. And as far as a little slush fund, I don’t mind throwing some money from the coffee shop into it, help us retake our throne as the season that can throw a party.” It was where Spring belonged to her. On top. Not overshadowed by Winter. “I’ll make some calls and see what is out there for space. Did you guys want to be kept up to date and offer opinions and thoughts on the whole thing? Cause I don’t mind.” Sometimes it helped to have more than one opinion.

Looking to Coco with a nod, “I remember hearing about that when I first arrived. That was what the dragon destroyed right?” if memory served her right.

“I think that a little hospitality would go a long way for new Lost that arrive in the Freehold.”
    She had needed Edna’s when she arrived. What did new arrivals have now? "And if it just so happens to be Spring that provide that, then, well, what can I say?" there was a sly smile.
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

9. Likes Cayce liked this post
    Retainer
    Ingrid
    Ingrid

Mein

+1
    SL
    PRE

There was nothing more for Ingrid to do other than seal the deal with her acknowledgement.

Seems a good spot to wrap. Unless there is anything else to discuss.

Coco!
    Presence
    (Fierce)
    Dexterity
    (Agile)
    Coco

Coco's Mien

Mantle:

PRE

Wyrd
    ••
    Dancer Skitterskulk

Good to Wrap

Page 3 of 4 First 1 2 3 4 Last
Closed Thread