DISPLAYED
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Last
    Striking Looks 2 "Ethereal"
    Retainer
    (Angus (ensorcelled mortal))
    Ingrid
    Ingrid

Mein

Very much like her Mask. However, her skin takes on a more reflective, rubbery texture and she appears... thinner... with limbs that are slightly too long and thin for her general proportions. There is also faint traces of webbing between her fingers and toes.

+1
    SL
    PRE

The Coronation gathering is over. The number and variety of drinks behind the counter has lessened.

Ingrid sits on the patron's side of the counter this time, dressed in a business suit with flaring pants, closed flats wrapped around her stubby feet. The Vernal sovereign is posed with one of her ghastly cigarettes, idly staring into the mirror opposite.

She has sent the word out again - it is time for the Emerald Court to meet.
    Seraphina Orianna Coco Cayce
    Darkling: Palewraith |Spring Mantle 3 (Heady scent of plums)
    WYRD 3| Health: 7| Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7| Striking Looks 2: "Ethereal"

2. Likes Orianna, liked this post
    Coco!
    Presence
    (Fierce)
    Dexterity
    (Agile)
    Coco

Mask: A slim, young woman with dyed hair, a mischievous smile, and laughing brown eyes.

Mien: Coco's eyes are split into four facets that give a kaleidoscope appearance to her irises and two delicate antenna are perched on her forehead. Her nails are also like pieces of black carapace.

Additional Identifying Features:
    A tattoo of a jeweled wasp sits perched atop a thick and gnarled white "branch" that stretches several inches upwards from her left wrist, though the branch is clearly a scar.

A tattoo of a frayed, torn, and dirty golden banner trails around her right wrist, with another long scar forming the "mounting" for the banner.
    Coco's Mien

Coco's eyes are split into four facets that give a kaleidoscope appearance to her irises and two delicate antenna are perched on her forehead. Her nails are also like pieces of black carapace, and her waist is tapered much like a wasps.

Mantle:
    Surrounding Coco is the subtle sensation of warm sun and the smell of fresh, floral growth.

PRE

Wyrd
    ••
    Dancer Skitterskulk

In fitting with the theme of the event (and certainly having nothing to do with needing to update her wardrobe), Coco wore the same outfit that she had to the Coronation, a green velvet suit with a matching velvet trilby resplendent in peacock feathers, silver tipped cane in hand. Despite her trepidation surrounding the coronation, there was a small kernel of...what? Hope? Or was it simply the beginnings of postponed disappointment?

She couldn't say, though for once, it seemed that the clouds were parting and the chill was beginning to leave the air, and so there was a spring in her step that was, for once, not simply forced as Coco once more strode into the Hallow.

She swept a most extravagant bow, forehead practically touching her knee (and antennae certainly tickling it) before she straightened and flounced into a seat.

"Good day, your Highness! How are finding the crown blessing your brow?" the Wasp cheekily asked, even as she settled into a rakish lean in her chair.
    Pres 3 (Fierce), Dex 4 (Agile), Fairest Dancer/Skitterskulk. Mantle 1: Scent of Pollen

4. Likes , Yumyumcrow liked this post
    Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded and diamond scales extenuate the luminescent sapphires that are her eyes. The ocean lives in Sera's eyes, perfectly cut sapphires, gleam in the light. Deeper shades always shifting like the tide. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the back of her calves, spun silver and gold. Perfectly placed streaks of sea green are seen throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There was an iridescent scale like skin that pulled delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmered and created three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Sera's hands and lower legs are translucent while the rest of her has cracks
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Tear dropped shaped pendant, form fitted waterfall jacket

Misc.

-3 to any rolls involving Presence

Jewelry

Ring on right ring finger...the gold band matches her gilded golden skin, the blue sapphire matches her eyes and the diamonds her scales
    Seraphina Scenes
      -1 Glamour into Wyrdstone
      Dreaming, -1 WP to analyze, WP to hold Dream together, Dreamscape

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Treasured Nix

A meeting!

Seems like they just had the Coronation but there was a new Spring in town. Seemed fitting to have a get together and all touch base.

So she dressed for the season. She didn’t care if the air still had a chill to it, she was a Spring and she was going to dree like it!

On went a cute little lace skirt that move and swayed as she walked. It was short enough to show off her long, golden flaked legs, but not too short to cause an incident. A black tank top paired nicely with it along with a pair of black strappy heels. Not that she needed the height, but they looked great with the skirt! Long golden and silver mane flowing behind her, her makeup natural.

Breezing into the pub, a wide smile on her face, she greeted her fellow Springs, “Hey guys! Hope I’m not too late.” Comes the angelic voice. "Have to say, that crown fits you well." she says to Ingrid with a smirk.
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

6. Likes , Cayce liked this post
    Retainer
    Ingrid
    Ingrid

Mein

Very much like her Mask. However, her skin takes on a more reflective, rubbery texture and she appears... thinner... with limbs that are slightly too long and thin for her general proportions. There is also faint traces of webbing between her fingers and toes.

+1
    SL
    PRE

"They're ah not as heavy as I had thought," Ingrid replied as she twisted around bodily.

"Look at you," she added with her customary purr. Refraining from mentioning exactly who her words were aimed at.

She drew on her ghastly cigarette before continuing.

"Pull up a seat. Get a drink. We still have plenty left. I thought that now there are three of us, we might want to chat and touch base. Maybe even plan for the future."

Ever since the Freehold had been reborn they had been in a fugue, simply surviving from day to day. The Vernal Sovereign did not dwell on the thought for long.

"There is a rumour going round you resided here before." Ingrid was the head of the Emerald Court. She had her sources. She focused her attention on the newcomer with a wry look in her eye and a wicked curve to her lips.

8. Likes , Cayce liked this post
    Coco!
    Presence
    (Fierce)
    Dexterity
    (Agile)
    Coco

Mask: A slim, young woman with dyed hair, a mischievous smile, and laughing brown eyes.

Mien: Coco's eyes are split into four facets that give a kaleidoscope appearance to her irises and two delicate antenna are perched on her forehead. Her nails are also like pieces of black carapace.

A tattoo of a jeweled wasp sits perched atop a thick and gnarled white "branch" that stretches several inches upwards from her left wrist, though the branch is clearly a scar.

A tattoo of a frayed, torn, and dirty golden banner trails around her right wrist, with another long scar forming the "mounting" for the banner.
    Coco's Mien

Coco's eyes are split into four facets that give a kaleidoscope appearance to her irises and two delicate antenna are perched on her forehead. Her nails are also like pieces of black carapace, and her waist is tapered much like a wasps.

Mantle:
    Surrounding Coco is the subtle sensation of warm sun and the smell of fresh, floral growth.

PRE

Wyrd
    ••
    Dancer Skitterskulk

The Wasp's response to her Monarch was unfortunately delayed, as the entrancing presence of the Siren had once more appeared and the Wasp felt her eyes gravitating to the enthralling sight of the other Fairest as though the golden scales glittering along her form were the sun and Coco's eyes were simple planets trapped within her orbit. It was terrifying, how powerful beauty could be, and with an effort of will she tore her eyes (and she could swear she felt something tear) away and focused on the pleasantly monochromatic monarch with the glimmering phantom antlers upon her brow.

"It is more than a rumor, my Queen," Coco managed to reply, even as her antennae continually twitched in Sera's direction. "There are more than a few graves from my time as Claviger here that can attest to this."

1 success to allude to the "truth"
    Date Action Roll Result
    2018-03-31 21:37:09 Coco rolls 6 to Who is she deluding? (manip3+subter3) (10 Again) 2, 8, 3, 5, 1, 6 1 success
    Pres 3 (Fierce), Dex 4 (Agile), Fairest Dancer/Skitterskulk. Mantle 1: Scent of Pollen

10. Likes , Yumyumcrow liked this post
    Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded and diamond scales extenuate the luminescent sapphires that are her eyes. The ocean lives in Sera's eyes, perfectly cut sapphires, gleam in the light. Deeper shades always shifting like the tide. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the back of her calves, spun silver and gold. Perfectly placed streaks of sea green are seen throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There was an iridescent scale like skin that pulled delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmered and created three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Jewelry

Ring on right ring finger...the gold band matches her gilded golden skin, the blue sapphire matches her eyes and the diamonds her scales
    Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Treasured Nix

The Treasured finds herself a stool and sits, turning to look at Ingrid,

“Touching base is always a good thing. And as for the future? Personally, I want to throw a better party than Winter did. Not sure how they got that budget, but pretty sure we can do something better. Spring just cannot be outdone by Winter.”
    A shake of her head.

Then talk turns to the new Coco, recent arrival who as rumor had it, resided here before. Sapphires look to the new girl, a smile on her lips.

“Claviger? Quite a title to have.” Sera wanted some title within Spring. Not Queen, and not Claviger, but something. Maybe party planner! She could plan amazing parties. “So what drew you back?” she asked with curiosity.
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Retainer
    Ingrid
    Ingrid

Mein

+1
    SL
    PRE

Ingrid's eyes bounced from one Courtier to the other. And then back again.

"I see. And is this a position you wish to revisit after your journeys?" Ingrid enquired of Coco, expression genuine.

The Darkling agreed with the Fairest. "Yeah. Quite a Title. A bodyguard of the Sovereign, weapon of the Court in time of trouble. Very useful to have. I mean, we're only a small Freehold so it could be taken as a wee threat by our peers. But we're a small Freehold. We got one Crimson and the bulk of us are Onyx. Spring having a sword makes sense - shows we mean business. As a Court and as an... individual." Eyes flick back to Coco.

"Now, thing is. If Coco gets one, I think Sera should, too. I mean, I know you Sera. If you ask for the Joyeux or Avant Gard I'd grant it. Those Titles are, like, shades of you. But I also like where you are going with this party business. 'Cause I don't know where the Onyx get the dough to pull off what they do with the Blue Note. They must be saving up through the rest of the year..."

Her mouth wrinkled in distaste.

"So, like, if you don't feel comfortable with a Court Title we could always go to work... Together... And make sure you are the queen of the social scene for this little 'Hold of ours."

Was this a battle plan? Perhaps. That would depend on the shape and flow of her Courts desires.

13. Likes liked this post
    Coco!
    Presence
    (Fierce)
    Dexterity
    (Agile)
    Coco

Coco's Mien

Mantle:

PRE

Wyrd
    ••
    Dancer Skitterskulk

Well, Coco had to give it to Ingrid. The Spring Queen was eloquent in her own way, persuasive with both logic and emotions, though Coco couldn't keep a straight face, and after the Queen had finished saying her piece for them both (Coco wasn't that rude, after all), the former Claviger burst into laughter. Not healthy laughter, and not vindictive laughter, but the laughter that came from the incomprehensible, the defense against terror, or insanity.

"Yes, of course you would offer that to me," Coco managed between cackles, the mad laughter finally subsiding, the Wasp shaking it away with a ferocity that left her antennae quivering.

"Yes," Coco continued, "the Slave's Job. Tell me, oh Queen, how is wielding a sword in your name any different from wielding it in the name of another master? Except, no, Claviger doesn't mean sword bearer. It means club bearer. A brute. It makes me wonder if it was a position that was created just for some king's or queen's vanity, or perhaps it was meant just to tame those of us with the most violent of Desires. I really don't know. All I know is that when I first came to this city, when I first ventured forth to claim my new home, I thought that the title of Claviger was meant for me. That it was the best I could hope for. But do you know what? Those graves I spoke of were the only thing to come of it and no one ever cared. I might as well have been in the Onyx court, for all the attention anyone paid to it.

"So, no," the Wasp declined with a smirk. "No, I will decline your otherwise well intentioned offer. If violence is necessary, I will of course be there to protect you, or Sera, or anyone else in this Freehold, but I will not make that my purpose for being, I will not become some crude tool. But, as someone who has been labeled as a troublemaker for following my Desires in this Freehold, I have seen the value that the position of Verdant Advocate can have. If you would be willing, oh Queen, then I would ask that you grant me that title."

With that, Coco settled back into her rakish lean, content to let the Queen maker her decision, and to let the Siren (who Coco was carefully keeping only in the peripheries of her eyes) make her own decision.

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Seraphina

Mask

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Jewelry

Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Treasured Nix

In all honestly, she could probably take up that title. Claviger. But it didn’t fit her. Sure, she could fight and kick ass, but it wasn’t what she wanted to be known for.

Now her eyebrows raise, she gets a title too? That was something she could get behind.

“Truthfully? I could fill either position. But if I was to look at my own desires and what brings me joy, that would put in the position of Joyeux. I truly enjoy seeing others find their desires and what makes them happy and encouraging them to go for it. So I would honored to take on that title.”
    She says gratefully to her Queen.

“And I don’t know either. Now, I don’t have a whole lot of income at my disposal, dumped quite a bit into my coffee shop. But I have a feeling that we can top them with little to no effort. See, it takes more than a lot of money and fancy decorations to throw a stellar party. But I’m pretty sure I can beat what they did. But that’s if you guys are game.” Some people just weren’t into parties.
    Now the laughter? That caught her off guard. But Coco was a wild card to her. Not someone she knew, and not someone who appeared to be very bashful

Her words were equally as surprising, though not off base.

“Perhaps it was a position needed at the time. Times change as do threats. Though to have held the title in the past, that to me, speaks volumes of how capable you are. Maybe just the knowledge that you once held such a position is enough to scare off any would be attackers.” A light shrug.

“But can’t fault you for not wanting to be pigeon holded into taking the position back.”
    She didn’t know this woman, but she found not fault in her reasoning. “But everyone’s desires change as they grow. Obvious you’ve learned more about yourself in your journeys. So I personally say go for whatever position is going to fit your desires now.”
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

16. Likes Cayce liked this post
    Retainer
    Ingrid
    Ingrid

Mein

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Well said. Well then, as that is your wish, I shall grant you the Title of Joyeux. You'll be excellent!"

Ingrid smiled and made a little motion of benediction over the Fairest.

The Darkling was caught off guard by the mercurial Wasp. Her eyes went wide as she looked across at Coco as the vindictive laughter rolled. The Vernal Sovereign's face showed the play of her emotions without fear or favour, raw and unmanaged as they ran across her pale face. First shock, then the sting of the cut, then the anger. Eyes flashed, and narrowed. Then lingered. Then opened again, softening, even as the Sovereign's body language shortened to match: deep sadness at passion squandered, at being trapped, pigeon holed, ignored.

Date Action Roll Result
    2018-04-04 03:39:45 Ingrid to be astute rolls 6 to Wits + Empathy (10 Again) 3, 8, 5, 6, 10, 2, 9 3 successes

"Thats an interesting way to put it. Never heard the Claviger called that before."

A pause before the last, lingering, heat drifted off the Darkling. "Never meant to insult you. I only thought that perhaps you wished to take up your old post. But I see now I was wrong in that. I guess its too easy to mistake someone's talent for where their desire lies. Let us follow your wishes then..."

She beamed genuinely.

"Looks like we have a Verdant Advocate, then. One's razor wit is as sharp as her sword." She did the benediction again, this time for Coco, her Verdant Advocate.

Ingrid settled back, drew on her ghastly cigarette and let the smoke coil like cloying incense around her.

"What an interesting little group we have become."

18. Likes Cayce liked this post
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Last
Closed Thread