Fame
    (Entertainment)
    Madison Cross
    (Sleeper ID)
    Gnosis
    Aurora
    Aurora

Dedicated Magical Tool

Multicolored copper bracelet with intricate loops winding around her right wrist.
    Nimbus

The sweet, fragrant smells of roses mixed with lilacs emanate from her as she casts magic. The scent intensifies, bordering on intoxicating, when Life magic is cast. When Aurora casts Vulgar magic, the scent takes a nasty turn, to the putrid, nauseating odor of a rotting corpse. The stronger the magic, the more those around want to retch at the smell.
    Monthly Spells

Monthly spells done on character sheet.

Pulse of the Living World[POT 6]
    Organic Resilience[POT 6]
    (PrP Treasure Hunt)

Active Spells: 1/6
    [Detect Substance]Bone
    Personal Spells: 2/3
    Vulgar:
    Mana:6/8
    WP:3

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

A nod as she munches on her toast.

“Been to New York a few times over my travels, so full of life and a lot to see.” Too busy for her tastes, but it was still nice to see.

“And troubled works. The community has gone through quite a change over the past couple years. I can’t really blame people for not wanting to come here, considering what has happened and how it’s fractured the community as a whole.” Who would want to stay in a city with Seer problems.
    Especially Seer’s who fucked with Time.

And then it seems there was more of them from New York. Interesting.

“True enough. But the community used to be alive and well, thriving almost. And then our numbers started to diminish and then the Seer’s began their assault, and well,” a shrug, “what can you expect? Who wants to get involved or spend the time here with what's happened.”

Langdon
    Doctorate
    Langdon

PRE

Langdon looks over the tall blond intently, trying to pull something of a memory that doesn't exist. He softly scratches at two days worth of stubble, what day is it again? "I spent a lot of time alone and then learning from my mentors back home." A look into his coffee then a sip.

"It's entirely possible that we met and I just do not remember either. I was not so outgoing back then." A weary grin. "Turns out that's not really a good thing." Probably. "This town is probably a distance number three for California? So ya, I can understand that."

Langdon just looks down into his eggs. "Honestly, I'm glad I showed up here after. I would have not been useful."

Presence
    (Taciturn)
    Striking Looks
    (Statuesque)
    Lorna Holmes
    (Around Sleepers)
    Barely there English Accent
    Allies
    (Unions)
    Lacuna

Any mage with the sense for it will note that Lacuna has a Destiny

Nimbus

At first, there is a soft rattling of chains tickles your ears, which increase in volume as the sound of something heavy scraping the floor echos out. The scraping grows louder, and now heavy measured footsteps a company the ominous cacophony...which you realize seems to come from everywhere, no matter the distance.
    Stats

Health:
    Backlash:
    Mana: |
    WP: |
    Armor 1/0
    Defense 2
    Occult 2

Vulgar
    Active Spells: / 6
    Personal Spells:

(Paper Chace) 2eSpace Sight 2suxx,2eMindSight 2suxx,2eSpaceArmor1suxx DEF 5, Read matrices 2suxx, portal 8suxx |1vulgar 1 mana, 1 resistant bashing contagion in effect

(Grubs) 2eSpaceArmor1suxx DEF 5, 2eSpaceSight1suxx,2eMindSight2suxx, Portal 4suxx, Vulgars 1, | 4 Mana
    contagion in effect

+1
    SL
    PRE

A nod, paired with a smirk, "Somehow I did expect you to have favoured the great indoors rather then the opposite."

Shovelling in the last of her eggs, the near gaintess turns now to the bacon.

The blond frowns, "Id expect more people here. For all the talk of the Nation. I'd expect this to be a enlightened bastion, of Awakened streaming in to battle the Seers. Not...this." she grunts and tears into the fried strip of meat.
    Health: | Mana: | Willpower:

Aurora
    Spells
    Striking Looks
    (Riveting)
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Fame
    (Entertainment)
    Madison Cross
    (Sleeper ID)
    Gnosis
    Aurora
    Aurora

Dedicated Magical Tool

Multicolored copper bracelet with intricate loops winding around her right wrist.
    Nimbus

The sweet, fragrant smells of roses mixed with lilacs emanate from her as she casts magic. The scent intensifies, bordering on intoxicating, when Life magic is cast. When Aurora casts Vulgar magic, the scent takes a nasty turn, to the putrid, nauseating odor of a rotting corpse. The stronger the magic, the more those around want to retch at the smell.
    Monthly Spells

(PrP Treasure Hunt)

[Detect Substance]Bone
    Vulgar:

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

A bite of toast was taken, and chewed as she listened. She had nothing to offer about New York, she’d only been passing through for a show.

But his last comment hit a nerve.

A shake of her head, “I wouldn’t say that. There is no way of knowing what you could have contributed. I had that same opinion when it first started, choosing to sit back and not get involved. Not think I had anything to offer that would have helped. But I learned that every set of hands helps, no matter how big or small. You might see something no one else does and it could help shift things into our favor.” Her voice soft. "Everyone has something to contribute, even if they don't think they do. Plus, we don't know if they're done with us."

The toast was set down and she picked up her coffee, by now luke warm. But it was still coffee.
    An eyebrow was raised, “More people here? That’d be nice.” A nod. “I was starting to wonder, because it was just four of us for a little while, if maybe we’d been cursed some how. That the Seer’s had found someway to make Sacramento less appealing or overlooked to others. I wish we had more members, like when I first arrived and we were bursting at the seams with people.” A heavy sigh, “So what brought you guys here? Obviously it wasn’t our bustling parties and social scenes.” She jokes with a chuckle.

5. Bump "Bump" this post

Langdon
    Doctorate
    Langdon

PRE

The smirk is returned as a grin with a nod. It's still true. Falling to a frown Landon nods again as he chews through a forkful of eggs. As Aurora's words registers the chewing stops and Langdon looks down. A healthy sip of coffee washes down the eggs. Then with exaggerated care he wipes off his mouth with a napkin, using the time to think.

"I had not thought of that. I guess that I assumed that the town would need fighters and people who can ahh rumble?" An attempt at humor that may be out of date. "If They aren't done with us, well I'm here now so I'll help as best I can." And hopefully not running away in fear. An eyebrow rises as the Thyrsus puts forward the idea that the town may be worked over. That would be inconvenient.

"There was a debt owed. Found somewhere in our records."
    A hand and fork wave any questions on that. "I was sent out here to pay that debt, though it sounds like no one could place how the debt came to exist."

7. Bump "Bump" this post
    Presence
    (Taciturn)
    Striking Looks
    (Statuesque)
    Lorna Holmes
    (Around Sleepers)
    Allies
    (Unions)
    Lacuna

Nimbus

At first, there is a soft rattling of chains tickles your ears, which increase in volume as the sound of something heavy scraping the floor echos out. The scraping grows louder, and now heavy measured footsteps a company the ominous cacophony...which you realize seems to come from everywhere, no matter the distance.
    Stats

Health:
    Backlash:
    Armor 1/0
    Defense 2
    Occult 2

Vulgar
    Personal Spells:

(Paper Chace) 2eSpace Sight 2suxx,2eMindSight 2suxx,2eSpaceArmor1suxx DEF 5, Read matrices 2suxx, portal 8suxx |1vulgar 1 mana, 1 resistant bashing contagion in effect

(Grubs) 2eSpaceArmor1suxx DEF 5, 2eSpaceSight1suxx,2eMindSight2suxx, Portal 4suxx, Vulgars 1, | 4 Mana
    contagion in effect

+1
    SL
    PRE

"I assume they have had warriors. Talons and not. But I'm assuming this isn't just that can' be punched away." wryly, "With actual fists, or whatever sharp and/or blunt object that's at hand or, whatever Practice that seem must aproperate at whichever sitchuation."

Tearing off the hard burnt crust of her toast she throws it onto the plate and finishes the last bite.

"We all were drawn to Sacramento at the same time. Or there abouts. With most who've arrived being Wings. Famed for their intellect and understanding. There's even a new converte and a Libertine, as devils advocate. Someone-thing out there means for us to think.

I think."

Quieting as she lets her thoughts given voice settle in the minds if her listeners, "I needed a change. I grew up in New York. Awakened there. It was...to much." generally said, while revealing as much as she cared to.

Langdon
    Doctorate
    Langdon

PRE

"Hmmm" A sip of coffee because thoughts. Lacuna did just drop a Mysterium phrase too. Interesting. "That would make sense. Though it would speak to massive planning and execution or manipulation of Fate that is a bit scary." A small bite of eggs as the thoughts continue.

"Good point though. There may still be something on going. Something that needs to be found." That Something could know that something needed to be done but could only influence from far away. Scares Langdon. A somber nods follows. "It is a bit of a crazy place, that's for sure."

Aurora
    Spells
    Striking Looks
    (Riveting)
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Fame
    (Entertainment)
    Madison Cross
    (Sleeper ID)
    Gnosis
    Aurora
    Aurora

Dedicated Magical Tool

Nimbus

Monthly Spells

(PrP Treasure Hunt)

[Detect Substance]Bone
    Vulgar:

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

A light shrug of a shoulder, “I’ve helped in two of our battles, and while they were physical, there seemed to be a more thought invoking side to it as well. We still don’t know what they’re after or why they did what they did. Maybe once those questions are answered, we’ll have a better time planning our next move.” She sips her coffee.

A debt? Now that could be interesting. “Perhaps once things began here, paperwork and memories were misplaced or erased.” She offers. A lot of the history of the place had been lost.

A lopsided grin was offered to Lacuna, “Still need to learn how to do that whole hit things. I’ve usually kept my distance and done what I could with what I had. But I’d like to change that at some point, learned to throw a couple punches, be more useful if it came down to it.” Though there has to be something to say about being able to heal those around you. Surely that counted as being useful. Oh, and she could do damage with spells.

Nodding, “Change is always good. Sometimes it’s needed to keep us moving forward.” She knew all about that.

Presence
    (Taciturn)
    Striking Looks
    (Statuesque)
    Lorna Holmes
    (Around Sleepers)
    Allies
    (Unions)
    Lacuna

Nimbus

Stats

Health:
    Backlash:
    Armor 1/0
    Defense 2
    Occult 2

Vulgar
    Personal Spells:

contagion in effect

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Now I dunno if you've gone over this....war, or whatever recently. All I know is that I know less then nothing about it, and I'm assuming Langdon's the same...?" the warlock trails off, question in her tone.

Turning back to topic, "If care to get into here," remembering her defensiveness surrounding the...strangeness of her leaving one Path for another. "What's the deal? I know Time's been fucked bloody, but that's about it." she says, uncaring of her crudeness as she mourns her empty plate.

Presence
    (Taciturn)
    Striking Looks
    (Statuesque)
    Lorna Holmes
    (Around Sleepers)
    Allies
    (Unions)
    Lacuna

Nimbus

Stats

Health:
    Backlash:
    Armor 1/0
    Defense 2
    Occult 2

Vulgar
    Personal Spells:

contagion in effect

+1
    SL
    PRE

No words come, and Lacuna nods. Her plate cleared and coffee empty, she fishes bills out of her pocket and lays them on the table.

"I'm beat." standing throwing her jacket back on, and grabbing her plaster covered gear. "I'll see you two at church, or whenever."

The Warlock offers the Sneak and the Shaman a careless wave and ambles out of the dinner.

Month's up! I'm gonna end this here so we free up a scene slot and can hop into more scenes!

Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3
Closed Thread