Lorna Holmes
    (Around Sleepers)
    Barely there English Accent
    Allies
    (Unions)
    Lacuna

Any mage with the sense for it will note that Lacuna has a Destiny

Nimbus

At first, there is a soft rattling of chains tickles your ears, which increase in volume as the sound of something heavy scraping the floor echos out. The scraping grows louder, and now heavy measured footsteps a company the ominous cacophony...which you realize seems to come from everywhere, no matter the distance.
    Stats

Health:
    Backlash:
    Mana: |
    WP: |
    Armor 1/0
    Defense 2
    Occult 2

Vulgar
    Active Spells: / 6
    Personal Spells:

(Paper Chace) 2eSpace Sight 2suxx,2eMindSight 2suxx,2eSpaceArmor1suxx DEF 5, Read matrices 2suxx, portal 8suxx |1vulgar 1 mana, 1 resistant bashing contagion in effect

(Grubs) 2eSpaceArmor1suxx DEF 5, 2eSpaceSight1suxx,2eMindSight2suxx, Portal 4suxx, Vulgars 1, | 4 Mana
    contagion in effect

+1
    SL
    PRE

It was do early it was late. Or maybe it was the reverse. All Lacuna knew was she was tired and sore. Dust and debris cling to her work cloths. Large bulky, shapeless. Wallmart buys from the men's section. The only thing that seemed tailored to her large but still, (slightly) feminine frame was the supple brown leather jacket. Which quickly finds itself on thrown over the back of the chair next to her.

When she realized she was dead tired and hungry as fuck she toughr dinner. Which brought to mind crazy with claws and her friend with the bobcut. Which had her realizing she couldn't just find a 24 hour dinner and be done with it.

So finally finally the near giantess found a place as the sun crested the horizon washing the world in pink and orange she found a shitty little place, spitting out yellow light into the fading dark. Walking in, Lacuna got a wiff of grease and bacon, and burnt black coffee.

Finding a table, throwing her jacket over the back of a chair she orders breakfast, and sweet caffeine.

Then, because it was still a diner, even if it wasn't the dinner she flexes her Soul and its ties to Pandimonium.

2e Space Sight 1 suxx and armour 2 suxx
    Date Action Roll Result
    2018-03-29 12:29:21 Lacuna rolls 6 to 2e space sight (Space 3 + Gnosis 3 ) (10 Again) 2, 5, 4, 2, 1, 10, 5 1 success
    2018-03-29 12:26:46 Lacuna rolls 5 to 2e space Armor (Space 3 + Gnosis 3 -1 retry) (10 Again) 9, 2, 2, 9, 7 2 successes
    2018-03-29 12:26:16 Lacuna rolls 6 to 2e space Armor (Space 3 + Gnosis 3 ) (10 Again) 2, 2, 4, 4, 3, 3 failure
    -2mana for both spell to give 24 hour duration
    Health: | Mana: | Willpower:

Langdon
    Doctorate
    Langdon

PRE

Stumble isn't the right word. Langdon gracefully falls into the door to the diner and pushes it open, catching himself before he meets the ground. Batting away an errant strand of hair weary eyes look around the dinner. Since when does the sun come up so early? Is it the time shift? Maybe the blinds aren't dark enough in the hotel room.

Probably that, probably the blinds. Definitely not Langdon's aimless wandering for several hours the night before. The palm of his left hand rubs an eye. "Need to find somewhere to live." The Moros quietly grumbles to himself. Then eyes fall onto two glowing gray glyphs and track to the own. A sledgehammer..covered in dust? Slow steps bring him over to Lacuna. "Mind if I join you?" A notebook and pen hang in his right hand.

Presence
    (Taciturn)
    Striking Looks
    (Statuesque)
    Lorna Holmes
    (Around Sleepers)
    Allies
    (Unions)
    Lacuna

Nimbus

At first, there is a soft rattling of chains tickles your ears, which increase in volume as the sound of something heavy scraping the floor echos out. The scraping grows louder, and now heavy measured footsteps a company the ominous cacophony...which you realize seems to come from everywhere, no matter the distance.
    Stats

Health:
    Backlash:
    Armor 1/0
    Defense 2
    Occult 2

Vulgar
    Personal Spells:

(Paper Chace) 2eSpace Sight 2suxx,2eMindSight 2suxx,2eSpaceArmor1suxx DEF 5, Read matrices 2suxx, portal 8suxx |1vulgar 1 mana, 1 resistant bashing contagion in effect

(Grubs) 2eSpaceArmor1suxx DEF 5, 2eSpaceSight1suxx,2eMindSight2suxx, Portal 4suxx, Vulgars 1, | 4 Mana
    contagion in effect

+1
    SL
    PRE

The steely blue eyes belonging to the tallest worm in the room follow Langond as he makes his graceless entrance.

She nods in aquiescence, bringing a cup of steaming coffee to her lips.

After the Sneak sits, Lacuna gose through the mudras as unobtrusively as she can, mostly by hiding her hands under the table. The familair bubble of her imago expands as the golden glyphs fall into place.

"Bad night?"

Influence Spund Rote 1suxx
    Date Action Roll Result
    2018-03-30 13:07:09 Lacuna rolls 7 to Influence Sound Rote (Int 3 + Occult 2 + Forces 2) (10 Again) 8, 3, 7, 4, 6, 7, 3 1 success

Langdon
    Doctorate
    Langdon

PRE

Langdon sighs as Lacuna brings solitude to the table. Slipping into the opposite seat from the tall women. "Thank you. I'm not sure how well I could lie right now." The Moros looks for a member of the wait staff before shifting to sit more comfortably into his seat.

"A good night actually, I lost track of time adding onto my understanding of the town." One rule of the Mysterium that Langdon finds a bit too forward, no lieing, just denying. "It's part of my.. work. Its something I did back in New York. I plan on continuing that work here." Eyes track over Lacuna then Langdon asks his own question laced with tired and a bit of incredulity. "Did you just get off work?"

Presence
    (Taciturn)
    Striking Looks
    (Statuesque)
    Lorna Holmes
    (Around Sleepers)
    Allies
    (Unions)
    Lacuna

Nimbus

Stats

Health:
    Backlash:
    Armor 1/0
    Defense 2
    Occult 2

Vulgar
    Personal Spells:

contagion in effect

+1
    SL
    PRE

"No problem. I don't have a mind to lie either. Long night. Tight timeline. Some housewife is redoing the master bath while her husband's out of town. Might piss him off or it might be a nice surprise. I don't know. But it's probably a better use of her time them sleeping around....even if it would be better on the bank account." wryly said as she warms her hands with the hot coffee mug.

A breath as the waitress comes dropping off the breakfast order for Lacuna and pours La fdone a coffee before asking what he'd have. Brow furrowing as the sound shifts, but dismissing it as the older women has also had a long night.

While the Mystagogue orders or not, Lacuna eagerly and inelegantly spreads jam on her toast. A bite bite leaves crumbs at the corner of her mouth, but an absent swipe of the tongue sees them gone.

"So," when the waitress leaves then to their table and the bubble, "Understanding the town? Anything you can tell a lowly Apostate?"

Aurora
    Spells
    Striking Looks
    (Riveting)
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Fame
    (Entertainment)
    Madison Cross
    (Sleeper ID)
    Gnosis
    Aurora
    Aurora

Dedicated Magical Tool

Multicolored copper bracelet with intricate loops winding around her right wrist.
    Nimbus

The sweet, fragrant smells of roses mixed with lilacs emanate from her as she casts magic. The scent intensifies, bordering on intoxicating, when Life magic is cast. When Aurora casts Vulgar magic, the scent takes a nasty turn, to the putrid, nauseating odor of a rotting corpse. The stronger the magic, the more those around want to retch at the smell.
    Monthly Spells

Monthly spells done on character sheet.

Pulse of the Living World[POT 6]
    Organic Resilience[POT 6]
    (PrP Treasure Hunt)

Active Spells: 1/6
    [Detect Substance]Bone
    Personal Spells: 2/3
    Vulgar:
    Mana:6/8
    WP:3

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

Aurora didn’t usually sleep.

So seeing her pop into the diner wasn’t a surprise to anyone that knew her.

Tonight she had been out walking, iPod in, and just letting the music carry her feet wherever it decided.

And then she got hungry, and when you’re hungry late at night, then all night diners were perfect! Bad coffee and good breakfast food! Win win to her!

So she breezes into the diner, an oversized off white sweater on, fitted skinny jeans and little suede booties on her feet. Her long blonde hair was down and wind dried, so there were gentle waves in it. Her makeup was almost nonexistent, her bright blue eyes expressive.

She first see’s the statuesque blonde woman from the Circle, and her hand raises in a small wave, friendly smile on her lips. The earbuds removed.

The guy was someone new.

But she still approaches, “Hey! Great running into you! Mind if I join you guys?” asks the Shaman. “I’m Madison if I forgot to introduce myself at the gathering.” She offers. The friendly smile then turned on the guy.

Langdon
    Doctorate
    Langdon

PRE

It's a good thing there was not coffee in front of Langdon yet. His laughing snort would have caused a mess. "Ha..ha.. ah I am sorry. It has been a while since I have heard someone be that blunt." Thankfully a waitress comes by and Langdon orders a cup of coffee and a plate of scrambled eggs. "But yes.. probably a better move than having an affair." Tired eyes shift to the prominent women who enters the diner..and then walks over to the table.

"Langdon, good to meet you." No glyphs so far though those can be hidden. The Moros looks back at Lacuna to see what her reaction is and to answer her question. "Nothing much yet honestly. My mentor back home walked me through parts of New York so that I could appreciate all facets of the city. I would like to do the same here." Curiosity wins over prudence. "Do you have experience with my Order? That seems like a deliberate phrasing of words."

Presence
    (Taciturn)
    Striking Looks
    (Statuesque)
    Lorna Holmes
    (Around Sleepers)
    Allies
    (Unions)
    Lacuna

Nimbus

Stats

Health:
    Backlash:
    Armor 1/0
    Defense 2
    Occult 2

Vulgar
    Personal Spells:

contagion in effect

+1
    SL
    PRE

There's a fleeting flash of amusement in steely blue eyes, gone before it can truly sparkle.

"Why not be blunt. Saves mom misunderstanding." using her fork to chance hash browns around her plate.

The blond Shaman walks in, using the name she fashioned for use before the blissfully ignorant sleeping souls, "Langdon. Aurora. Aurora. Langdon." she introduces with a quick efferencty "I've influenced the sound around us. We can speak freely." said for clarity, she thought most would know what the glyph lines of her bubble around them meant.

A smirk, after shovelling a forkful of eggs followed by a bite of jam covered toast, "I'm an Apostate. I'm very used to the Diamond Orders saying I can't know shit." as blunt as before, but perhaps hardened by the word choice.

Aurora
    Spells
    Striking Looks
    (Riveting)
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Fame
    (Entertainment)
    Madison Cross
    (Sleeper ID)
    Gnosis
    Aurora
    Aurora

Dedicated Magical Tool

Multicolored copper bracelet with intricate loops winding around her right wrist.
    Nimbus

The sweet, fragrant smells of roses mixed with lilacs emanate from her as she casts magic. The scent intensifies, bordering on intoxicating, when Life magic is cast. When Aurora casts Vulgar magic, the scent takes a nasty turn, to the putrid, nauseating odor of a rotting corpse. The stronger the magic, the more those around want to retch at the smell.
    Monthly Spells

Monthly spells done on character sheet.

Pulse of the Living World[POT 6]
    Organic Resilience[POT 6]
    (PrP Treasure Hunt)

Active Spells: 1/6
    [Detect Substance]Bone
    Personal Spells: 2/3
    Vulgar:
    Mana:6/8
    WP:3

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

The smile remains, “Nice to meet you Langdon.” And then it seems she arrived just in time for a fun discussion.

Not one she expected in a diner.

“Are you new in town?” she asks.

And then Lacuna fills her in, yah for influencing sound!

She takes a seat, orders some coffee, eggs with toast, and listens.

“Really need to learn to do that. It’s so handy.”
    She replies. “Then I guess I’m Aurora right now.” A lopsided grin.

Seems Orders were being discussed, “I’ve recently joined the Mysterium.” She offers.

Langdon
    Doctorate
    Langdon

PRE

A blush grows then fades to pale as Lacuna goes from witty to.. less fun witty. "I...hmmm." Landgon gives a small nod to Aurora.

"Nice to meet you as well." Eyes shift to see if anyone is looking at the table. They can't hear but they can see. Then Langdon looks back to Lacuna. "That does not seem like a good way to bring individuals into the fold. There are limits to what can be shared but with the right effort.." His words trail off as Langdon reassesses whether or not going into Mysterium logic is appropriate at the moment. He brightens as Aurora brings up his Order.

"O, I am as well." Langdon's right hand moves to his chest. Pinky not forming into a fist like the rest of his fingers but instead resting on his sternum. As quickly as it rises the hand falls away to rest on the table. "Ha sorry, I am new, I arrived a short time ago."

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last
Closed Thread