Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch

(A Lord's Danse) A letter to the Prince

THREADID
This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.

A letter makes its way to the Nox. The return address is a Lefford Hall located here, in Sacramento. It is addressed to the Prince, so naturally it would be for the newly empowered Italian Savage. Wouldn't it?

2. Likes Yumyumcrow, , Cayce liked this post
    Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
     -2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink, 

+1
    SL
    PRE

The letter actually caused a mixture of feelings. The first, humor. For someone to dare make these claims without the decency to share their name said they were a coward.

The second? Anger. This joker didn’t even do their homework to know Asa was no longer Prince of the Domain said they were lazy.

So to her, it was a hollow threat, one with zero merit.

But, she still decides to humor the mysterious ‘B’.

The letter was handwritten, flowing script, the paper a thick stock, not cheap.

Ciao!

Your letter reaches me very well.

Allow me to properly introduce myself and correct you on your error. One that could have been avoided with simply asking around and doing a little work on your end.

I am Her Grace Madame Alessandra Antinori, Prince of Sacramento.

I’m honored to hear there is a party just for little ol’ me. As far as my attendance, I shall have to confer with my secretary to see if I am indeed free on that night. But rest assured, I shall try and free my schedule. I do enjoy a good party.

And as to your claim to territory within my Domain, that’s carina! I like you, you entertain me.

I look forward to meeting you.

~A~
    Alessandra Antinori │BP 6│Strong Italian Accent

Another letter - or more of a note - is returned a few days later. This one addressed to Her Grace, handwritten and considerably less formal:

Ale! Formidable! I am curious to know how you've come to claim the city as your own. Though I must confess to a distaste in your assumed title. Madame indeed. It seems a terrible waste. But this can be discussed at the party, can it not?

Sadly, my demand stands. I don't possess the same level of patience I once did for the First Estate. I have reserved the Hall for (date). I look forward to seeing your lovely face again.

~Gerald "Twice-Dead" Baker

Closed Thread