THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 2 of 2 First 1 2

Epitaph
    Striking Looks
    (Death's Angel)
    Epitaph

Nimbus:
    When Epitaph draws upon the fearsome power of the Tower of Doom, the shadows grow deep and every living being appears to be horrifically rent in an orgy of grotesque murder.

Month Long:
    Death Sight pot 1
    Death Armor 2e pot 1

+1
    SL
    PRE

As much as Epitaph wanted to rant and rave, to demand answers, and to publicly shame Aurora for treating an honored member of the Mysterium as little better than a groveling apostate, she did have to admit that the Shaman's protests were fitting with the concept of Guanxiand, as such, had to be respected. After all, as a newcomer, Epitaph effectively had no relationships upon which to base the trade of information and favors, and as such, had no Guanxi.

"Very well," the Theoricus replied, bowing her head. "I shall not insult you by pressing further, though if there is ever something which I could do to earn the necessary trust, I would be willing to do so."

"The same, of course, is true for all of Nidhogg's Bane,"
    Epitaph added, bowing to Sand in turn. "However, it seems that the meeting has ended, and the others are leaving. I will not keep you."

Good to end, thanks for the side thread

Presence
    Striking Looks
    (Curvy)
    Sand

Nimbus:
    Tiny sparkling particulates like dust motes are shed to reveal what is below. With vulgar magic, the shedding is more of a scouring and the motes obscure in the frenzy.
    Stats

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor 0
    Defense 2

Vulgar 0
    Active Spells: 1/5
    Personal Spells: 1/2

[3] Supernal Vision (Rit)

+1
    SL
    PRE

A nod, "I can confirm that."

"As far as furthering the temporal research, I don't think you will find anyone here who will stop you. A couple who might even encourage it."

Pencil is clicked and held, lead pushed back into the nib, notebook shut.

A good enough sign of wrap up if ever there was one.

I'm good with scene wrap!

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
Closed Thread