THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
    Presence
    Striking Looks
    (Curvy)
    Sand

Nimbus:
    Tiny sparkling particulates like dust motes are shed to reveal what is below. With vulgar magic, the shedding is more of a scouring and the motes obscure in the frenzy.
    Stats

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor 0
    Defense 2

Vulgar 0
    Active Spells: 1/5
    Personal Spells: 1/2

[3] Supernal Vision (Rit)

+1
    SL
    PRE

Vertical lines drawn to create columns.

Data is filled in with light pencil. Spellings of names to double check and confirmations of path and orders.

NamePathOrder

AuroraThyrsusApostate
    CampanellaMorosMysterium
    SandObrimosApostate
    Epitaph________
    HamiaAcanthusAdamantine Arrow
    LacunaMastigosApostate
    Samael________
    VaubanMorosFree Council

83% complete. Assuming of course that what was written was correct.

2. Likes , Cayce liked this post

Epitaph
    Striking Looks
    (Death's Angel)
    Epitaph

Nimbus:
    When Epitaph draws upon the fearsome power of the Tower of Doom, the shadows grow deep and every living being appears to be horrifically rent in an orgy of grotesque murder.

Month Long:
    Death Sight pot 1
    Death Armor 2e pot 1

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Greetings," Epitaph said solemnly as she approached Sand for her impromptu class. The black robed woman slowly peered over to see what Sand had scrawled in crumbling graphite.

"It is tempting to remain as mysterious as an unmarked grave, though I am not one of the Dragon's Eyes, and this secret serves no purpose. I am Epitaph, Scion of the Tower of the Lead Coin, Necromancer upon the Path of Doom, Mistress of the Grave, Sister of Shadows, Persephone's Handmaiden, and student of the Mysterium."

4. Likes liked this post
    Presence
    Striking Looks
    (Curvy)
    Sand

Nimbus:
    Tiny sparkling particulates like dust motes are shed to reveal what is below. With vulgar magic, the shedding is more of a scouring and the motes obscure in the frenzy.
    Stats

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor 0
    Defense 2

Vulgar 0

+1
    SL
    PRE

Moros. Mysterium.

The impromptu cells adjacent to Epitaph's name were filled in.

"Uh- thanks. Sand. Obrimos and Apostate at the moment." Visual cue emphasizes the name with a finger tap against the printing of her name.

First impression was difficult to categorize for Epitaph. Awkward social dancing was awkward but atm no other route seemed plausible.

"I'm not sure how much you caught but ... Campanella and Aurora," another visual cue with a nod toward the remaining 2 members of Nighogg's Bane "And myself were the only 3 until well, today."

"For everyone else this is day one at the Consilium. Hamia, Lacuna, Samael and Vauban."
    This time, a hand to highlight individuals. Their specific data was already laid out for Epitaph to read.

"Some time prior to my arrival some Seers f'd with time and did a good blow to the group. We've been trying to track but haven't had a ton of luck. But they haven't pressed the charge. Campanella's potentially found some other issues. We aren't 100% sure they are related but right now the data is indicating not so much."

6. Likes Cayce liked this post
    Aurora
    Spells
    Striking Looks
    (Riveting)
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Fame
    (Entertainment)
    Madison Cross
    (Sleeper ID)
    Gnosis
    Aurora
    Aurora

Dedicated Magical Tool

Multicolored copper bracelet with intricate loops winding around her right wrist.
    Nimbus

The sweet, fragrant smells of roses mixed with lilacs emanate from her as she casts magic. The scent intensifies, bordering on intoxicating, when Life magic is cast. When Aurora casts Vulgar magic, the scent takes a nasty turn, to the putrid, nauseating odor of a rotting corpse. The stronger the magic, the more those around want to retch at the smell.
    Monthly Spells

Monthly spells done on character sheet.

Pulse of the Living World[POT 6]
    Organic Resilience[POT 6]
    (PrP Treasure Hunt)

Active Spells: 1/6
    [Detect Substance]Bone
    Personal Spells: 2/3
    Vulgar:
    Mana:6/8
    WP:3

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

Aurora walks over to the group, a smile on her face.

"Hey." greets the Shaman.

"So what info still needs to be shared?" she asks, finding a seat and taking it. Coffee raised to her lips and a sip taken.

"Anyone thinking of hitting that diner? Or did we want to focus on something else?"

Epitaph
    Striking Looks
    (Death's Angel)
    Epitaph

Nimbus:
    When Epitaph draws upon the fearsome power of the Tower of Doom, the shadows grow deep and every living being appears to be horrifically rent in an orgy of grotesque murder.

Month Long:
    Death Sight pot 1
    Death Armor 2e pot 1

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Hello, Aurora," Epitaph replied solemnly, gravely acknowledging the other woman with a slow nod. "Your choice of name for your Cabal is most fascinating. It is Norse, is it not? I would be most interested in hearing the history behind your decision, and the symbolism inherent to it, but I'm sure there will be a more appropriate time to discuss this. I do not wish to distract from the matters at hand," the Necromancer assured them.

She paused, her artificially colored eyes studying the gorgeous women before her, hair glinting like spun gold atop their heads. Yes. Most likely Norse, and yet neither bore a Shadow name that was even remotely tied to such a heritage. A mystery for another time.

Time...Yes, the ever present ticking of the clock, the sound of life slowly slipping away...

"If what you say is true," the black robed woman continued, "then it is very possible that these present dangers are a manifestation of these changes in the Weave of Things That Have Past. What was once a plague of Banishers in the vaunted halls of learning is now the insidious presence of the Mad, and so forth. We will likely never know what fluttering of butterfly wings have lead us to this point, or what ripples will continue to spread, even if we do not perceive them. Perhaps that was the goal of the Wardens all along. Perhaps causing massive changes in History was never their intent, or perhaps it was never even possible in the first place. Perhaps it was all a distraction, an elaborate temporal sleight of hand for all of microscopic alterations they could make that would, over time, lead to a radical alteration of our current cultural trajectory. Perhaps that is why the dullards have elected the Orange One to lead them, not to mention why so many new members of the Consilium all chose to arrive upon the same day." West

Presence
    Striking Looks
    (Curvy)
    Sand

Nimbus:
    Stats

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor 0
    Defense 2

Vulgar 0

+1
    SL
    PRE

A smile offered is worth a smile returned. Thanks and yeah, Norse. And I don't know that it would be much out of place here... I think you are mostly caught up unless you want details?"

DetailsFirst Hand Knowledge = Aurora

"Whatever you want to shed light on I suppose. I'm still odd man out with not having been around. But what Epitaph says is true. We don't know why we haven't seen a finishing blow, but it could be anything."

Finger traces down the columns, "Honestly, I think unless I goofed, I have most of the details. Except for on Samael.

A joke? Difficult to tell. Difficult to read. A smile and chuckle anyways. Intent did not always equal result. Additionally, jokes>paranoid suspicions regarding mage population of Sacramento being wiped out & then replaced in 1 day.

"The diner... yeah, that's worrisome. I agree that someone definitely should check it out. Oh! We also have those spiders you ran into. Did you still want to follow up on that?"

10. Likes Cayce liked this post
    Aurora
    Spells
    Striking Looks
    (Riveting)
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Fame
    (Entertainment)
    Madison Cross
    (Sleeper ID)
    Gnosis
    Aurora
    Aurora

Dedicated Magical Tool

Multicolored copper bracelet with intricate loops winding around her right wrist.
    Nimbus

The sweet, fragrant smells of roses mixed with lilacs emanate from her as she casts magic. The scent intensifies, bordering on intoxicating, when Life magic is cast. When Aurora casts Vulgar magic, the scent takes a nasty turn, to the putrid, nauseating odor of a rotting corpse. The stronger the magic, the more those around want to retch at the smell.
    Monthly Spells

(PrP Treasure Hunt)

[Detect Substance]Bone
    Vulgar:

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

There was a nod of blonde hair, “You’re right, it is Norse. And if memory serves me right, Tuesday was the one who came up with it, but uh.” She pauses, thinking, “Nidhogg’s a snake or dragon that gnaws on the World Tree’s roots. And bane because we’re the bane of things that try to sever those roots. Not sure how Tuesday came up with it, but she did, and it stuck.” Short history.

She sips her coffee, somewhat cold, as she listened.

"Anything is possible. And having fresh eyes and opinions on it is great." it was, maybe they'd see something the rest couldn't.

“I only know of one huge thing that was changed by their actions. But maybe it was only huge to me. Otherwise than that, it’s mostly been good Mages lost in the fight. And I want to bring the fight to them, but I know we can’t focus on events not happening currently. Maybe focusing on building our support up, you know, like learning to work with each other.”
    She offers. “We all have strengths and weaknesses, and maybe learning how we can compliment each other should it come to it, will help us in the long run.” It was an idea.

Nodding, “The diner needs to be looked into. We can’t have rogue Awakened running around the city throwing magic around. We don’t need the unwanted attention.” But it would be finding the two mages in question.

Looking to Sand, “I’d love to follow up on them. We have unfinished business and I don’t know if that portal closed and if they’re still lurking around. Which creates a whole new world of problems, but I don’t remember hearing anything from that area.” A shrug, “So double checking it might be good. And now that I have the use of Spirit, I’d like to take a closer look at their world, see if I can learn anything from it.”

12. Likes Cayce liked this post

Epitaph
    Striking Looks
    (Death's Angel)
    Epitaph

Nimbus:

Month Long:
    Death Sight pot 1
    Death Armor 2e pot 1

+1
    SL
    PRE

Epitaph turned her white eyes upon the Shaman with hair like spun gold and proceeded to stare like corpse that had not closed its eyes.

"If you know of something that has changed, it could be harmful to keep the details to yourself."

The irony, of course, was not lost upon Epitaph, but she was Theoricus, and Aurora was an apostate. If anyone deserved information, it was her, and not the other. Still, perhaps it was better to offer a more compelling reason to share than flout an authority which the uninitiated would likely not even recognize.

"It seems as if you have many pressing matters that you must investigate. I can continue to research the temporal manipulations and their effects while you pursue these other matters. All that has passed and died beneath the stars or the sun, everything that is left after the ticking of the clock, every piece of History is my field of study. I believe that I am well suited to help uncover just what has changed and what has not, if you would be willing to share with me what you know."

14. Likes Orianna liked this post

0 Scenes

Hey, new Consilium is up, want to give this a couple days more and wrap it?

16. Likes Cayce liked this post
    Aurora
    Spells
    Striking Looks
    (Riveting)
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Fame
    (Entertainment)
    Madison Cross
    (Sleeper ID)
    Gnosis
    Aurora
    Aurora

Dedicated Magical Tool

Nimbus

Monthly Spells

(PrP Treasure Hunt)

[Detect Substance]Bone
    Vulgar:

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

The look was returned, maybe not the corpse like look, but she simply studied the woman.

“Actually it’s not harmful. It’s a personal experience and one I’m not comfortable sharing with people who have only just arrived. It serves no purpose toward our understanding of what they were attempting to do. I like to make sure I can trust someone before sharing something deeply personal.” There is was, that was it. Aurora didn’t know who Epitaph was, only that she just arrived. There was a time when she would freely share her Path change, but today was not that day.

Then there was a smile and nod, “That would be greatly appreciated. Any insight and knowledge you may gain can only serve to help us.” And it wasn’t that the Shaman didn’t want to share, she was desperate to find another Awakened who knew of Path changes happening before. But with this many new people, and how people come and go, she wanted to know this was someone who was going to stick around and with whom she could trust. Couldn’t fault her for that.

I'm good to wrap when everyone else is

Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
Closed Thread