Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded and diamond scales extenuate the luminescent sapphires that are her eyes. The ocean lives in Sera's eyes, perfectly cut sapphires, gleam in the light. Deeper shades always shifting like the tide. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the back of her calves, spun silver and gold. Perfectly placed streaks of sea green are seen throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There was an iridescent scale like skin that pulled delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmered and created three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Sera's hands and lower legs are translucent while the rest of her has cracks
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Tear dropped shaped pendant, form fitted waterfall jacket

Misc.

-3 to any rolls involving Presence

Jewelry

Ring on right ring finger...the gold band matches her gilded golden skin, the blue sapphire matches her eyes and the diamonds her scales
    Seraphina Scenes
      -1 Glamour into Wyrdstone
      Dreaming, -1 WP to analyze, WP to hold Dream together, Dreamscape

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Treasured Nix

“I,” she starts, “I just don’t think I could do it. I couldn’t risk it. And it’s not that I’m embarrassed of my background, but I don’t someone to try and use it against me. I will own up to it, to what I did, but I just don’t want someone to have those memories of me. Of my past. I think, in some way, I need them. To remind myself of who I was at one point. So maybe there can be strength in bad memories?” she asks, looking thoughtful once again.

“That’s true, it has been done. Maybe I can find some unique way to go about it, really make it stand out and draw a crowd. I’m going to have to sit and think about it.” She was sure she could come up with something. “Oh, hey! Maybe instead of looking for the best singers, we look for the worst! You know the people who are too shy to get up there, and maybe their friends pay into a charity fund to get their friend on stage. Or they have to pay more than their friends to avoid the stage! Wonder if that would raise money? Maybe worst singers isn’t the best description.” She says with a laugh. “But something like that?” Might work? Maybe? Probably needs more work.

“I’m sure that one day you’ll have the answer you seek. Might not be tomorrow, or next month, but I believe it will happen.”
    She tries to encourage.

“Never thought of having anything like that. I know AA does things like that, and maybe NA does as well, but I did my recovery over there. So I never even considered having something to remind myself. But you know what? Maybe something I could hang in my bedroom or bathroom, just a little something to remind myself of how far I’ve come. That’s a great idea!” it would mean questions to answer should she bring a guy back to her place. But she could cross that bridge if she came to it.

A smirk, “There’s that blush I’ve come to love!” she says playfully. “You need to give yourself more credit for how far you’ve come. Not everyone can overcome what you did, become Queen of Autumn, then become Director, and even then, start chasing your dreams. It’s amazing, so you need to start recognizing that.” She says with mock seriousness. The Nix knew confidence didn’t come over night, it took time.
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

2. Likes liked this post
    Presence
    (Quiet Confidence)
    Striking Looks
    (Mesmerizing Eyes)
    Autumn's Regalia
    (Autumn Mantle)
    Fashion
    (Contacts, Status)
    Mhairi Ankaa

Mask

A slim girl, with raven black hair and grey-blue eyes. She likes wearing silver nail polish.
    Mien

Her skin; like moonlight captured. Quicksilver drips from her fingers, burning up before it lands. Motes of fell fire escape her eyes. In her hair, a galaxy, forming constellations which mimic the sky, changing with the Seasons.
    Mantle

Fear made manifest, Autumn's Regalia embraces the Wisp, as if she is Dread's most blessed daughter.
    Pledges & Other Things

Pledges

Autumn Queen Oath

Plot Stats

Fairy Floss
    Defense: 3 +1
    Heath: Willpower
    Glamour:

House Call
    Glamour:
    HS Choker+1 Defense, -1g. Sparation3 -1g

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••
    Ask-wee-da-eed Telluric

"You can. Bad things are...bad. And they makes us not want to experience them again. So we strive to be stronger so it dosen't happen again." it was inadequate she felt, to phrase it like this, but it's all the wisp could articulate.

She nods, excited at the idea "Maybe something like shy guys or something like that. You can do a lot of things for special events like that. With weird themes. I hope it works out!" Mhairi says with another excited nod.

A sad smile, "I do too.".

"You're sober. Who cares if it happened over There. It's a major accomplishment and something you should be proud of. And you deserve something so show for it. An award!" she says with passion echoing the dancing fires of her eyes.

Mhairi blushes harder a f laughs, "Okay, okay! I give. I'm proud and I did a lot. I couldn't have done it without my friends though."
    Currently Just a Simple Shade Shard~

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded and diamond scales extenuate the luminescent sapphires that are her eyes. The ocean lives in Sera's eyes, perfectly cut sapphires, gleam in the light. Deeper shades always shifting like the tide. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the back of her calves, spun silver and gold. Perfectly placed streaks of sea green are seen throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There was an iridescent scale like skin that pulled delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmered and created three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Jewelry

Ring on right ring finger...the gold band matches her gilded golden skin, the blue sapphire matches her eyes and the diamonds her scales
    Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Treasured Nix

“That’s an excellent point. I suppose as bad and as painful as the memories are, they serve a purpose. Maybe not one we see right away,” a quick chuckle, “but I guess it’s there.” She was beginning to feel better about things, like she was making headway.

Eyes widen and sparkle with mischief, “Oh that could be fun! Maybe take the rose idea, or any type of flower, from that dating show, and whoever has the flower, has to sing. Or pay to pass the flower to someone else. All proceeds to charity. But weird might take some more thought.
    Something different, but not too different to scare people away.”
    She could work with it. “Oh, you know you’re coming. And I would so be paying to get you on the stage.” She threatens playfully.

A musical laugh, “An award it is then! But it needs to be pretty, with flowers or something. Cause flowers are kinda my thing.” Like Mhairi wouldn’t have noticed that.

There was triumphant grin, “There you go! Bet that felt good to say too.” She says, “Oh, of course! Our friends help build our support system, there to push us when we need it, or pull us back if we get ahead of ourselves.” She wished she had more friends before her Endurance. But she liked to think she was building a good base now.
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Presence
    (Quiet Confidence)
    Striking Looks
    (Mesmerizing Eyes)
    Autumn's Regalia
    (Autumn Mantle)
    Fashion
    (Contacts, Status)
    Mhairi Ankaa

Mask

A slim girl, with raven black hair and grey-blue eyes. She likes wearing silver nail polish.
    Mien

Her skin; like moonlight captured. Quicksilver drips from her fingers, burning up before it lands. Motes of fell fire escape her eyes. In her hair, a galaxy, forming constellations which mimic the sky, changing with the Seasons.
    Mantle

Fear made manifest, Autumn's Regalia embraces the Wisp, as if she is Dread's most blessed daughter.
    Pledges & Other Things

Pledges

Autumn Queen Oath

Plot Stats

Fairy Floss
    Glamour:

House Call
    Glamour:

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••
    Ask-wee-da-eed Telluric

Mhairi smiles encoragingly and nods, "that's the spirit."

Mhairi nods along, smile as wide as Sera's "It could be like a draw, and the winner...? Has to sing or donate to not to? I don't know. I'm sure it'll be awesome!" Mhairi squeaks, "uh no. Nonononono. I'm not getting up there. Nope." but there's a laugh in her voice and a smile on her lips.

A laugh, "I hadn't noticed, flowers you say," another laugh.

A nod, "I value the friendship we've build. I'd hate to lose it." a beat, orayed more.

"Het, wanna watch a movie or something?"

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Seraphina

Mask

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Jewelry

Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Treasured Nix

Nodding eagerly, “Yeah! Something like that! Who knows? Maybe it’ll catch on and I’ll be hosting business parties or something. Or that could be a really long ways way.” A light laugh.

“Oh come on now! With the right song, and a killer outfit, you’ll have guy drooling all over the stage.” A nod, she knew this to be true.

Smirking, “It would be very unspring like of me not to have a thing for flowers.” Plus, the floor around her feet had the petals to prove it.” True story.

The smirk softened into a shy type smile, “I’m glad. I’ve never had the chance to really form any types of friendships before. So to finally be able to, it’s kinda nice." true story.

“Movie? Hell yah! Love movies!” she reaches for a remote, “I have Netflix, and uh, what type of movies do you like or want to watch?” she didn’t know if the Wisp did horrors, or comedies, or what. “I’m pretty good with any type of movie to be honest. But if it’s a horror movie, I tend to argue with the screen at times.”
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Presence
    (Quiet Confidence)
    Striking Looks
    (Mesmerizing Eyes)
    Autumn's Regalia
    (Autumn Mantle)
    Fashion
    (Contacts, Status)
    Mhairi Ankaa

Mask

Mien

Mantle

Pledges & Other Things

Pledges

Autumn Queen Oath

Plot Stats

Fairy Floss
    Glamour:

House Call
    Glamour:

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••
    Ask-wee-da-eed Telluric

"Having a dream and a goal is good," she smiles, "That's something you Spring's taught me." shifting in her chair, "So dream big Sera. And reach for the stars." it might be weird coming from a girl who's hair is made of them, but the encouraging smile was genuine.

"If you say so..." clearly unconvinced, and composited to Sera in the awesome outfit and singing category she would always come up short. Best save herself the embarrassment.

She nods, "It's nice. When I was young I was always moving. Do I never really made friends. Just people who wanted to be around a novelty."

A laugh, "As do I. I know Fear and horror movies....yeah. No. How about something happy. Hmm. A Disney movie? Pixar?" she asks, contipating animation.

Hey seems to be winding down. Do you want to wrap?

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Seraphina

Mask

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Jewelry

Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Treasured Nix

A hearty laugh, “Guess it’s time to take my own advice huh?” she says.

The sly smirk returns, “Of course I say so! You’re a good look woman who naturally draws mens eyes, sorry hun, it’s true.” Matter of factly, “I had really bad stage fright myself, but once you get up there and just do it, there is this amazing feeling of power and accomplishment. Plus I know, for a fact, that you’d rock it.” The smirk then softens, “But I’d never push you. Just think you need a little more confidence in how awesome you are.” But she drops it after that. Mhairi would have to find her own confidence someday.

“I wasn’t allowed. It was a distraction and I also wasn’t allowed to talk to the other girls at the pageants.” A shrug, “So yeah, this is nice.” She seemed to get it.

Eyes widen, “Well, I’m sure we can find one of those on Netflix!” a button was pushed and the red screen of Netflix popped up.

“Oh! How about some popcorn to go with the brownies? I have some microwave stuff. Oh, and we need soft blankets to wrap ourselves in.”
    by that point she was up and moving around. Popcorn went into the microwave, puffy and soft looking blankets were pulled from a hope chest type thing at the foot of her bed. Walking back into the room you couldn’t see most of her upper body from the piles of blankets before she dumped them, and part of herself on the couch.

A head pops up with a silly grin.

Sure! Been a great scene
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Presence
    (Quiet Confidence)
    Striking Looks
    (Mesmerizing Eyes)
    Autumn's Regalia
    (Autumn Mantle)
    Fashion
    (Contacts, Status)
    Mhairi Ankaa

Mask

Mien

Mantle

Pledges & Other Things

Pledges

Autumn Queen Oath

Plot Stats

Fairy Floss
    Glamour:

House Call
    Glamour:

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••
    Ask-wee-da-eed Telluric

"Might be," she says with a laugh and the flash of a grin.

"Sure. Umm. Maybe. Stage fright...is one way to put it. I just." it was an old Fear but maybe it was time to conquer it... "I'll try." said in compromise.

The wisp frowns and reaches for the nix. "That's...not good. Shit. I don't know what to say. Only I'm glad you're not dealing with that anymore." she squeezes the hand and pulls her own back to her cup.

A laugh, eldritch fires dance merrily as the Nix dances hither and yon.

The Wisp tries to help her friend get everything ready for a night of movie merriment.

Yes! This was an amazingly awesome scene! I had a ton of fun!

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Seraphina

Mask

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Jewelry

Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Treasured Nix

End Scene! Great scene!
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

11. Likes liked this post