Striking Looks
    (Mesmerizing Eyes)
    Autumn's Regalia
    (Autumn Mantle)
    Fashion
    (Contacts, Status)
    Mhairi Ankaa

Mask

A slim girl, with raven black hair and grey-blue eyes. She likes wearing silver nail polish.
    Mien

Her skin; like moonlight captured. Quicksilver drips from her fingers, burning up before it lands. Motes of fell fire escape her eyes. In her hair, a galaxy, forming constellations which mimic the sky, changing with the Seasons.
    Mantle

Fear made manifest, Autumn's Regalia embraces the Wisp, as if she is Dread's most blessed daughter.
    Pledges & Other Things

Pledges

Autumn Queen Oath

Plot Stats

Fairy Floss
    Defense: 3 +1
    Heath: Willpower
    Glamour:

House Call
    Glamour:
    HS Choker+1 Defense, -1g. Sparation3 -1g

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••
    Ask-wee-da-eed Telluric

A Hollow, with dreams of gothic grandeur, slipping between possibilities, and imagination but only the vestibule was a reality. The only thing that Mhairi had given form too, given the hardship gone through to shape the Thorns, and bend them to one's will.

Once inside, the eye is drawn to the hedge woven desk, a thing of birch and briars, or what passed for the former within the Hedge, every so often, the birch's eyes, would blink, or shift and gaze up at the world around them, most notably to what rested ontop of it. An antique sewing machine, gilded and glowing with the gentle rays of the setting sun. Every so often wisps of dusk clouds would appear, only seen from the corner of your eye, disappearing as soon as you tried to center them in your eye.

As Mhairi leads Circe inside she sidesteps one of the dress mannequins that floated passed, fell-flames flickering as the silhouette poses before slowing slipping away into a realm of sketches given life, wearing splashes of colour, filling out lines, then erasing them. Forever in a moment of ideas - fashion yet to be given thought.

The Wisp moves to the side of the room and pulls out a few folding chairs, carefully setting a black card table between them.

With quick movements the fashionista sets a fresh sketchbook on the table pencils at the ready.

Mhairi smiles up at her fellow Queen and wonders just what the elf had in mind for this consultation, and, hopefully, commission.

Origins
    Currently Just a Simple Shade Shard~

2. Likes Origins liked this post
    Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Merit-Striking Looks (exotic)
    Mein:

Her skin turns a slate-blue and her hair bone white. The whites of her eyes are blood red, the irises are purple with cat-slit black pupils. The helix of her ears elongate out 2" inches ending in a tip. Her features sharpen and her figure has an unnatural, inhuman litheness that can be intellectually disturbing.
    Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

Her skin brings to mind Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, or Asian races, though her high cheek bones and sharp facial structure don't match. Most assume she is of mixed ancestry given the pale blonde hair. Alias Mary Maniscalo.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Circe shifts a gym bag on her right shoulder, whistling in appreciation at the Hollow. "Damn girl, ya work first girl," having little trouble following Mhairi inside.

The gun runner joins the fashionista at the table, plopping down the gym bag with a clank. Circe opens the bag and takes out, her own sketchbook and pencil pack as she giggles in amusement. Then the Fairest pulls the bag down and flattens the bag on the table.

Revealing a black crown of metal with quartz gem studs and a simple black velvet lining. Circe motions with both hands open to the crown, "Ta dah! Can ya work out somethin' that matches? Aaaand in return," she points at Mhairi, "Ya can tell me what kinda crown ya want for yer own temple."
    Fairest: Larcenist | WYRD 2| Mantle: Dry Desert Heat |Health: 8 | Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7

Presence
    (Quiet Confidence)
    Striking Looks
    (Mesmerizing Eyes)
    Autumn's Regalia
    (Autumn Mantle)
    Fashion
    (Contacts, Status)
    Mhairi Ankaa

Mask

A slim girl, with raven black hair and grey-blue eyes. She likes wearing silver nail polish.
    Mien

Her skin; like moonlight captured. Quicksilver drips from her fingers, burning up before it lands. Motes of fell fire escape her eyes. In her hair, a galaxy, forming constellations which mimic the sky, changing with the Seasons.
    Mantle

Fear made manifest, Autumn's Regalia embraces the Wisp, as if she is Dread's most blessed daughter.
    Pledges & Other Things

Pledges

Autumn Queen Oath

Plot Stats

Fairy Floss
    Glamour:

House Call
    Glamour:

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••
    Ask-wee-da-eed Telluric

Mhairi eyes the crown and wonders what it was for. Obviously she wanted a dress to go with it, but why? And what event was the elf going to?

"Dress'll be easy, want it to be black to match, or silver-while to contrast?"

Mhairi blinks, motes of fell-fires flicker, sputter and die. "Uhhhh...why?" the hell would she need a crown for?

Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Mein:

Her skin turns a slate-blue and her hair bone white. The whites of her eyes are blood red, the irises are purple with cat-slit black pupils. The helix of her ears elongate out 2" inches ending in a tip. Her features sharpen and her figure has an unnatural, inhuman litheness that can be intellectually disturbing.
    Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

Her skin brings to mind Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, or Asian races, though her high cheek bones and sharp facial structure don't match. Most assume she is of mixed ancestry given the pale blonde hair. Alias Mary Maniscalo.

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Hmm, black should be fine I suppose. It's always in style," her good mode soured quickly after that at Mhairi's question. The Fairest's face went blank for a moment. Then she gave the Elemental a flat look. Circe sighed, "Dear sweet Mhairi. What is my position in the Summer Court of our Freehold? Or what it will officially become in a few months. Hint for ya, its the same position ya have for Autumn."

It seemed fairly obvious to Circe that a queen should have a crown. She felt she and Mhairi might be in a coffee or a Snickers commercial.
    Fairest: Larcenist | WYRD 2| Mantle: Dry Desert Heat |Health: 8 | Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7

Presence
    (Quiet Confidence)
    Striking Looks
    (Mesmerizing Eyes)
    Autumn's Regalia
    (Autumn Mantle)
    Fashion
    (Contacts, Status)
    Mhairi Ankaa

Mask

Mien

Mantle

Pledges & Other Things

Pledges

Autumn Queen Oath

Plot Stats

Fairy Floss
    Glamour:

House Call
    Glamour:

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••
    Ask-wee-da-eed Telluric

Circe's silhouette is sketched out and a few notes are added before she even starts on an idea of a dress.

But the surprise adds force and the lines grow dark and the graphite snaps.

"What?!" she gasps, aghast. "I have a crown." it was a shadow of its former self now that Autumn wasn't Ascendent, but it was there and Wyrd blessed. "...are you-" she breaks off. That would sound really rude.

"Why did you make this crown when the wyrd could forge you something of iron and fire?"

7. Likes Origins liked this post
    Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Mein:

Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

+1
    SL
    PRE

Circe snorted as she folded her arms, "I ain't gonna let the Wyrd tell me what kinda crown rides on my head. Freedom baby, its ours," She sported a smile as she gave Mhairi two thumbs up, "So ya decided to ta let the Wyrd tell ya what yer crown is? Good for ya. Yer choice," no mockery but her tone was one filled with confidence. She had seen Mhairi's crown and assumed the Queen of Terror had shaped it herself. "Me?" Circe shakes her head in the negative, "No. I'd rather make my own then let something else decide it for me."

The elf then gave the midnight maiden a cheeky grin, "Besides, ain't it a bitch to match a royal gown with something that the Wyrd can change on ya?"

9. Likes liked this post
    Presence
    (Quiet Confidence)
    Striking Looks
    (Mesmerizing Eyes)
    Autumn's Regalia
    (Autumn Mantle)
    Fashion
    (Contacts, Status)
    Mhairi Ankaa

Mask

Mien

Mantle

Pledges & Other Things

Pledges

Autumn Queen Oath

Plot Stats

Fairy Floss
    Glamour:

House Call
    Glamour:

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••
    Ask-wee-da-eed Telluric

"Choice?" not something she was expecting, she was honestly expecting a firebrand raging at or against something. "The wyrd might not give you a choice." she says after a moment.

Then takes a moment more to order her thoughts. "The wyrd bonds us, crowns us. It's cycle and our voluntary relinquishing of our power keeps us safe from Them. Without the pledge binding us to our crowns and our crowns to us...it breaks the cycle. But...we survive because They don't understand. The relinquishing power. I mean. But." she chews on her lip. "But...who knows what They think. Maybe they're trying to figure us out because of our cyclical ties to the weird..." she shakes her head. "Sorry."

A small smile, "So, I can definitely do up a dress for the Summer Solstice. But. I gotta ask, do you want me to hedgespin the dress? Hell I could 'spin you a crown is you wanted." would the elf trust her more then the wyrd?

Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Mein:

Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

+1
    SL
    PRE

Circe stared as Mhairi went down on her explanation of the Wyrd, the Courts, and the magic of being a Changeling. The elf tilted her head to the left as she gave her intellectual response of, "Eh?"

"Uh," Circe really wasn't sure about what Mhairi's explanation was, "I made my own crown ta be, uh, contrary to fae bullshit. But yer sayin' it might not matter?"

Circe hadn't give that much thought before, or ever actually. "Ah, this I get better. I am totally a thug. Damn pretty one but still a thug. And no with a no. Just a normal dress is fine. And I already have a crown I made. If the Wyrd insists on giving me another it'll hafta stack." She points down with both index fingers at the metallic crown, "Or give mine an upgrade, whatevers."

Presence
    (Quiet Confidence)
    Striking Looks
    (Mesmerizing Eyes)
    Autumn's Regalia
    (Autumn Mantle)
    Fashion
    (Contacts, Status)
    Mhairi Ankaa

Mask

Mien

Mantle

Pledges & Other Things

Pledges

Autumn Queen Oath

Plot Stats

Fairy Floss
    Glamour:

House Call
    Glamour:

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••
    Ask-wee-da-eed Telluric

Mhairi swallows and lets put a pitiable laugh, "Uhh...kinda." sheepishly running her dripping fingers through the galaxies of her hair. "But also that it might uh. Not. Err. I mean. The Wyrd is-has a mind of its own. So. Umm. Yeah."

She nods, moving on but shakes her head when the Larcenist calls herself a thug. "Hesgespun stuff dosen't have to be fancy dresses. I can do armor. Functional, but beautiful armor fit for the Crimson Queen. She who holds the Iron Spear." she says again, willing to try on last time. Maybe the elf didn't want to invest into so etching she wouldn't wear often, Mhairi thought armor as something far more useful to the Queen of Wrath.

13. Likes Origins liked this post
    Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Mein:

Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

+1
    SL
    PRE

"So I can expect the Wyrd ta make my coronation weird," Circe laughed at her horrid pun, "ya thinks that's why it got that name?"

"Hmmm," blue fingers drummed on the table, "That has lots of potential. But are we talkin' like Game of Thrones pretty armor or a Battle Ballgown? I mean I doubt I'll wear either ta my work," she pauses with a thoughtful look on her face. Then barks out a loud laugh, "Even if the looks would amazing!" Circe laughs more, "Still, I'm sure I could rock either of 'em real good. Another question ta ask is for ya Mhairi. Which one'll ya have more fun making?"

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last
Closed Thread