Ended
Watch

Night of Propechy

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 4 of 4 First 1 2 3 4
    K
    Krieg

"Your interpretation is one hundred percent correct." Krieg confirmed her opinion. "Justice runs deep among many Haunts."

"Speaking of fashion,"
    he held up his coat by back of his collar, "would you happen to know of any tailors who specialize in tall men?"

To hear that both of them were of the same mindset regarded progeny, brought comfort. "Interesting way of describing it."

Hearing Alessandra speak so frankly brought a new understanding to him. "I credit you for it. You have such a firm grasp of balancing many aspects. I dare not say you appear, because that would imply you are not as competent. Only someone who has experienced all that you have, can speak with such articulation."

The Prince accepted his apology. There was nothing else to say.

"I'm surprised, I'm very surprised," his lips twitched as he assessed that knowledge. "I'm disappointed, to be perfectly honest." He shrugged, "I know that I intend to stick around."

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

-2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink, 
      -2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink

+1
    SL
    PRE

A nod of understanding, “Nothing wrong with that.” Justice had a purpose.

She eyes the coat and then shakes her head, “I’m afraid that fashion is not my strong suit. Though I believe Madame York might know a bit more. She’s always been very fashionable, and could know some god tailors. Do you have her number? I can provide it if you don’t, she’s also fun to talk with.” Vivian would always be the best dressed. And if she didn’t know a tailor, Ale would be very surprised.

Laughing, “Seemed the best fitting. Maybe not my best moment, but hell.” A shrug.

“Life can be cruel at times in its teachings. And it is an ignorant fool who does not pay attention to the lessons as they are offered. I’ve been knocked down more than a few times, but it’s those moments that I feel help define us and shape us. I’m just not afraid to admit when I’ve made an error.” Even as Prince. Though she might work on her wording now.

She studies him a moment, “I’m curious, why disappointed?” was an honest question, she was curious.

Her posture relaxes, “I’m glad to hear you pan on sticking around. We need more level headed people around.”
    Alessandra Antinori │BP 6│Strong Italian Accent

K
    Krieg

"Madame York, the delightfully dressed Daeva." The memory of her came quickly. "Yes, I'll be sure to mention it to her."

"In my humble opinion, whoever the Heirophant is - thee local high priest - ought to perform services for the Domain to attend. What else is one to do in that position?"
    Krieg placed his hand on upon his chest, "Being the only Acolyte in town, that duty falls to me, despite not bearing the title." His hand fell away. "I see no point in being a priest without a flock. It is the individual who makes the title, not the other way around."

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

A nod, “That is her. And I must say, going shopping with her is quite an experience.” She still hadn’t worn the dresses she picked up. Maybe next Court?

A shrug, “As my knowledge is still limited, I cannot comment fully.” She didn’t know what a high priest was supposed to do. “But I do agree with what you say, performing services for the Domain. I believe we all need to be willing to experience another Covenants services to better understand and accept each other. Be more tolerant as it’s called. But that’s of course the services that are able to be open to the public. Everyone has their secrets and that needs to be respected as well.” While there would always be curiosity about the secret rituals of others, it was no one else business. So long as it didn’t put the Domain at risk.

“So does that mean you will be assuming the title? It’ll be good information to know, should I meet a new Kindred who is of the Circle, then I can advise them correctly.” If he wanted to be high priest, then more power to him.

“An interesting way to look at a title.”
    For her, titles held different meaning. “Everyone seems to hold titles differently and act differently then those who came before them.”

K
    Krieg

An appointment with Vivian York was booked in his mind. "I'll be sure to talk to her for advice."

"Of course, of course," he replied with a jovial acknowledgment. "If we do not learn from one another, and we'll be outmaneuvered by an outside force."

Krieg nodded to Alessandra's inquiry, "I foresee that becoming a requirement. To "declare" myself as Hierophant, as narcissistic as that sounds, I see no other viable option."

"Your Grace, you have me thinking of the role I must serve,"
    the Giant rubbed his knees, "I always enjoy your company. I must contemplate the matter of what can be done to better enrich the Requiems of others here."

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Smirking, “Exactly. But we can also learn from our enemies. Someone should always be in a constant state of learning and growing. Otherwise, what else is there?” you went stale.

Laughing, “I don’t see it as being narcissistic. There is no other in the position, someone needs to step into it. Assume the reigns so to speak. Now it would be a different story if there was already one in place and you felt you were better suited for the position. But take it.” Why wouldn’t someone? The same happened with Priscus. When there was only one of the Family, they assumed the role until more arrived. Then it was up to them as a whole to work it out.

Nodding, “I look forward to seeing what you do. It’s a huge undertaking to want to enrich others, not an easy one. But I wish you luck.”

Did we want to start to wrap? We've covered a lot!

K
    Krieg

"You make a fine point indeed," he smiled, "With you as my witness, I hereby declare myself Hierophant of the Circle of the Crone of the Domain of Sacramento." Neither fanfare nor ceremony. That would come later.

The Giant arose from his seat. Having to physically look down at the most powerful woman in the Domain, was always an unusual feeling for him. "I thank you for your time." He bowed in respect.

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

A smile formed, “Then I guess that’s it, it’s yours.” Not that she really cared what the Circle did. Him assuming the position only made sense.

He didn’t have to look down at her seated for very long, she soon stands, “Thank you again for meeting with me this evening. I do hope you have wonderful rest of your evening.”

Thank you for a great scene!

Page 4 of 4 First 1 2 3 4
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 8

You do not have permission to view the list of names.