(Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

-2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink, 
      -2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink

+1
    SL
    PRE

A deep sigh, “Since our last run in, we haven’t heard from them. There was a fire in a location we were told they were bedding down in. But nothing else. We have a couple location to look into, I want to make sure they’re driven from the Domain. They’re not welcome and I intend to make sure they know.” Not a whole lot of info, but it was all she currently had.

Nodding, “I can see how it could be used by enforcers and tough guys. In all honestly, I could have used it back in the day to keep my men in line.” A chuckle. “Though I can also see how it could make for uncomfortable company. A time and a place perhaps?” she still had to try it out some night.

“I kind of have a leg up on you with years and years under my belt. But if you really want to keep trying, I can help you try and get a gun to use. Can also keep helping you when my schedule allows.”
    Being Prince was more work than she imagined. Asa made it look so easy. “But it’s also not for everyone. It draws unwanted attention at times. And I remember those kidney punches, they’re pretty effective.” She says with a grin. “Though I think that came with practice as well. Guns are messy, a few well placed fits seems to be just as effective at times. And you don’t need a license.”

She then reaches for the other .357. Lining up, both guns were leveled at a target, each gun fired at the same time.

2 successes
    Date Action Roll Result
    2018-03-30 14:37:40 Ale rolls 10 to Bang Bang(Dex+Firearms+Spec+dam) (10 Again) 4, 10, 2, 3, 9, 4, 4, 2, 2, 4, 5 2 successes
      3 successes
    Date Action Roll Result
    2018-03-30 14:37:56 Ale rolls 9 to Bang Bang(Dex+Firearms+Spec+dam)(-1 other hand) (10 Again) 10, 3, 3, 5, 3, 5, 6, 8, 5, 10, 1 3 successes

“I’ve done better. Actually took a Brood clear out of the sky after he ashed a friend. Bet he didn’t even see it coming.” Flying fuck.

Ale has both the gunslinger and ambidextrous merits

Alessandra Antinori │BP 6│Strong Italian Accent

Presence
    (Confident)
    Striking Looks
    (Hot Goth)
    Obfuscate
    (Mask of Tranquillity)
    New Identity
    (Elise White)
    Cynthia Weiss

Nosferatu Curse:
    The fowl scent of toxic chemicals follow Cynthia wherever she goes. Everything from Ammonia to Sulphur seems to cling to her.

+1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

Cynthia looked pensive for a moment. "I suppose I could have a look around there and scope the place for any rogue Kindred. Wouldn't be the first time I had to poke around somewhere that could get me kill. But like I said, you can't hit what you can't see." She said with a grin. There might be ways to beat the Cloak, but it was always a risk.

"They don't seem to know how to...Y'know, switch off." The Priscus explains. "Not the powers mind you, just the general need to be as intimidating as possible. Scary at first but after a while it's just plain exhausting." Some clan stereotypes were real. And in some ways annoying.

The haunt smiled. "I know you are busy with the whole princedom thing. Got things to worry about myself." Cynthia glanced down at the weapons. "I do want to be a semi-decent shot. Especially with hunters running around. Kindred might be able to survive getting torn up by a shower of lead, but the living...." She shrugged. "Beats trying to fend them off with rocks."

Cynthia looked impressive with the shots. "I bet he didn't" There was an urge to inquire more about that incident, but she restrained herself.

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

This was the first time she remembered the goth offering to help with the Brood. “If you want to, I won’t stop you. But I won’t force you either. And you’re right, it could get you killed and I don’t want you to take a risk you don’t want to take.” They could use the help, but she wouldn’t force it.

She looks thoughtful, “Huh. Well, I guess there are people like that in all walks of life. My father would switch it off when he came home. But seeing him at work, running the business, was a terrifying thing indeed. And have I mentioned I’m glad no one here can’t switch it off.” A smile, “Cause it would make things difficult.” A Haunt who was intimidating all the time? No thanks.

Nodding, “Busy? Yeah, pretty busy. But I’m willing to make time in my schedule should you want it.” All she could do was offer, it was up to Cynthia to want more training. “And that’s very true. But it also breaks cover is hard to sneak around with guns blazing.” A wink.

A chuckle, “Even in bat form he couldn’t withstand the shots. Which was just fine with me, he was going to meet his Final Death one way or another.” He had taken Emma from them, her Coterie Mate and at the time, deputy. He deserved a longer death, but she took what she could get.

Presence
    (Confident)
    Striking Looks
    (Hot Goth)
    Obfuscate
    (Mask of Tranquillity)
    New Identity
    (Elise White)
    Cynthia Weiss

Nosferatu Curse:
    The fowl scent of toxic chemicals follow Cynthia wherever she goes. Everything from Ammonia to Sulphur seems to cling to her.

+1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

Cynthia nodded. "Well aware of that. But after Alice..." There was a pause as she frowned. "Feel like a little revenge in my own small way." Although Alessndra was right. There was risks involved checking out any of the places that serves as nests to a bunch of psychopaths. "Wonder if Takeda's willing to help..." She muttered, seemingly distracted as she considered what exactly this thing she was volunteering for would entail.

She snapped out of it and returned to the present. "I met a few who could do that, but usually I just avoid them. Do agree its nice not to find much of that here." Although once again Takeda came to mind. Maybe she would prove Cynthia wrong when she gets settled in Sacramento?

"I'm up for it. Assuming things don't get too overwhelming with managing the domain. At least things have been easy for the newest prince in town so far." There was a slight pause as she listened before she smiled. "Or you can sneak around then go guns blazing"

Wait. A bat? "Wow. Now that's impressive." She sounded geuniunly impressed with her. A small flying animal against the night sky? That seemed near impossible to someone barely hitting cardboard.

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

A slow nod, “Ah, yeah. I can understand and respect that. Just be cautious in whatever you decide to do.” She didn’t want to lose another Kindred to the Brood. “Always worth asking.” Worst she could say was no.

“I have to say, this Domain has proven itself time and time again to not be like other Domains. Now, if only more would follow our lead.”
    A wink was offered.

“Great. I’ll let you know when I have time in my schedule, and if it works with yours, then we’re good to go.” Plus, she was enjoying the goths company.

“I could. Though I’ve never been good at sneaking, actually, I really suck at it.” A shrug, “I’ve always been the type to be blunt and forward in my words and actions. But maybe learning to be a little sneaker couldn’t hurt.”

Chucking, “It was a great shot. But I believe I was fueled by rage and that helped the shots land. Probably couldn’t do it again if I tried.” It was one hell of a lucky shot. And it felt amazing when she saw the aftermath.

Presence
    (Confident)
    Striking Looks
    (Hot Goth)
    Obfuscate
    (Mask of Tranquillity)
    New Identity
    (Elise White)
    Cynthia Weiss

Nosferatu Curse:

+1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

"Well if I wasn't cautious I wouldn't be sneaking around." Cynthia replied with a laugh. The show of concern did get a smile out of her. "Just point me the way and I can get started."

"True. Still a bit weird not having to watch my back so much." She added with a laugh.

"Works for me." The goth said with a nod. "Figure it would be good to blow off some steam as well." She was taking a shine to the Prince. As weird as that felt to her.

"I can help you with that if you really want to." Cynthia offered, smiling. "After all, a bit of discretion and subtlety now and then helps."

Cynthia nodded in agreement. "Still, I would not be surprised if you do pull off something like that again." The goth paused for a moment as she studied the night sky. A slight frown appeared as she tried pulled out her phone. "How much time do you think we have to get back anyway?" She asked. It was only now she was trying to figure out the logistics of getting back to Sacramento before sunrise.

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Nodding, “I’ll get you the addresses we have.” The goth seemed to know the risks.

The Savage laughs as well, “I’m glad you feel you don’t have to watch your back. This Domain has always given off that security vibe, as well as an accepting one.” There was always other Kindred looking for weaknesses in others.

Another nod, sounded like the Haunted wanted to learn. So Ale would make sure she would have time to help teach her.

And then an unexpected turn of events.

“Now that’s an interesting offer. What would you want in return? I know nothing comes for free.”
    There was no judgement in her voice. She just knew Kindred didn’t offer to teaching something like a discipline without wanting something. It was how things worked.

Laughing again, “I hope so. It’s especially helpful when fighting the Brood.” But her Claws seemed to really do the bulk of the damage.

Glancing up at the sky, “Not sure exactly, but it wouldn’t hurt to head back now to be safe. I can give you a ride back to the city if you like.” A gun case was picked up and placed on the hood. The clips were removed, which would be refilled later, and then placed in the boxes, a snug fit in a black foam. A key was taken from her pocket and the case locked.

Presence
    (Confident)
    Striking Looks
    (Hot Goth)
    Obfuscate
    (Mask of Tranquillity)
    New Identity
    (Elise White)
    Cynthia Weiss

Nosferatu Curse:

+1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

"Considering how many problems this place has, its a weird feeling to have." Cynthia added with small smile. It looked a bit forced though. The idea of being jumped and meeting her Final Death for no reason was not a pleasant thought to have in her more quiet moments in Sacramento. "Hopefully some of those problems are long gone when I go looking."

She thought about it for a moment before shrugged. "I'm sure we can work something out if you really want to know it. Its up to you after all." The goth knew better to force the issue. Especially when it comes to those more powerful than her.

The slow, growing panic in Cynthias eyes began to fade. "Thank you." She said as she shoved the phone back into her pocket. "I really should get a car. Public transport is great but it has its flaws." She doubted anyone would have picked her up here. The scent of sulphur started to gain prominence as Alessandra started locking away the guns. "And don't worry. The smell doesn't linger." The Priscus reassured her.

Thanks for the thread. It was fun

Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3
Closed Thread