Ended
Watch

Fun in the Sun

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 Last
    J
    John Doe

After obtaining bread for the ducks, and glitter coffee for themselves, the two Lost arrived in River Walk Park.

Despite his Seeming's hatred dislike of the daylight, he found himself pleasantly distracted with the Nix's company. "This place looks fun," John commented to Sera. "Hey look, ducks!" he pointed a mercury skinned finger toward the fowl.

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded and diamond scales extenuate the luminescent sapphires that are her eyes. The ocean lives in Sera's eyes, perfectly cut sapphires, gleam in the light. Deeper shades always shifting like the tide. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the back of her calves, spun silver and gold. Perfectly placed streaks of sea green are seen throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There was an iridescent scale like skin that pulled delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmered and created three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Sera's hands and lower legs are translucent while the rest of her has cracks
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Tear dropped shaped pendant, form fitted waterfall jacket

Misc.

-3 to any rolls involving Presence

Jewelry

Ring on right ring finger...the gold band matches her gilded golden skin, the blue sapphire matches her eyes and the diamonds her scales
    Seraphina Scenes
      -1 Glamour into Wyrdstone
      Dreaming, -1 WP to analyze, WP to hold Dream together, Dreamscape

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Treasured Nix

As they walked into the park, the Nix pauses and lifts her face to the sky. Her golden gilded skin seeming to come alive with the sun. A whimsical smile appears on her face, “Ah! The sun feels amazing!” she gushed in a happy tone.

Looking to John with a nod, “A place is as fun as you make it. But this park has always been great.” Comes the angelic voice.

Sapphires followed where he pointed, “Come on, lets go!" she says, beckoning him to follow her with a wide smile.

As she gets closer, she looks for a bench or some place to sit, opening the bag of bread and holding it out to the Darkling.
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

J
    John Doe

John turned toward Sera. Seeing her radiant beauty reflecting off of her skin. His heart beat harder - not because of the exposed daylight. He marveled at the Spring Courtier.
    "I got lucky, I only stumbled across this place recently." She was right, it was good for this Winter to "thaw out" a bit.

He smiled in return, and gleefully succumbed to her beckoning. Sitting by her side, his smile grew wider. Taking a piece of bread, "Thanks," he took a moment to look at her face more closely. Her sapphire eyes were entrancing.

Finally, he worked up to courage to speak, "Your eyes are so beautiful."

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded and diamond scales extenuate the luminescent sapphires that are her eyes. The ocean lives in Sera's eyes, perfectly cut sapphires, gleam in the light. Deeper shades always shifting like the tide. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the back of her calves, spun silver and gold. Perfectly placed streaks of sea green are seen throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There was an iridescent scale like skin that pulled delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmered and created three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Jewelry

Ring on right ring finger...the gold band matches her gilded golden skin, the blue sapphire matches her eyes and the diamonds her scales
    Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Treasured Nix

Grinning, “I don’t think you’ll be disappointed. Granted the park will really shine when the weather really warms up. It’s a great place to bring a blanket, a good book and just relax all day. Or hey! Maybe frissbe! I’ve never been any good at actually throwing one, but it’s still fun.” That might be worth doing when it warmed up.

She was about to start tossing the bread when he caught her off guard with his comment, which sounded genuine. Sure, she got compliments all the time on her eyes, but they never seemed sincere, but John’s did.

A soft smile, “Thank you.” She says, “You know? That’s probably one of the first genuine compliments I’ve gotten about them.” Most men and women, just said it to try and get her in bed.

The smile remained as she turned to look at the ducks and toss a piece of bread to them.
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

J
    John Doe

"I'll take your word for it," he looked around again, taking in the scenary. "I haven't played outside since back home. Coworkers and I would take off our badges and toss a ball, throw Frisbee, snowball fights...other random stuff."

Sera's sudden pause, in turn made him freeze. Oh dear, I screwed up. For a split-second she was sitting next to a living statue. Then, her smile melted his heart. And in turn, his smile reflected. He may be awkward, but, he could tell when someone felt genuinely appreciated.

The Faceless enjoyed the Nix's company in silence as he tore off a chunk of bread a duck. The water fowl slowly began to waddle over for free food.

Another moment passed as the train of thought churned. "Wanna do a picnic when it gets warmer?"

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Seraphina

Mask

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Jewelry

Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Treasured Nix

Grinning, “Oh, well then we are defiantly doing that when it warms up. Everything from frisbee to whatever else we can come up with.” She loved being outside. Especially when the weather was warm.

She was a bit worried when he went still. Was it something she said?

And then he smiled and everything was ok again.

She gently bumps him with her shoulder, “You had me worried there.” Humor in her voice as she looks at the bread again, breaking another piece off and tossing it.

The smile brightens as the duck begin to waddle over, “Aw! I love how they waddle, it’s too cute!” she gushed watching them with obvious joy. It was the little things sometimes for her that made her day. Years upon years of standing on a marble pedestal and not being able to move unless commanded made some things pure joy for her.

Eyes flicker over to the Darkling, “Sure! That sounds great! But I warn you, I can’t cook to save my life, so it might have to be store bought food.” Her lack of cooking skills didn’t bother her, but she liked to warn people. “Did you want to traditional type food? Like burgers and potato salads? Or something different? Oh! Idea!” she was excited about this, “We could each bring something that is a personal favorite to share!” sounded like a good idea in her head.

Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

J
    John Doe

After snapping out of his frozen state, "Sorry, I just...don't have many friends cause of...my..." his voice trailed off. She knew the reason - Winter was inherently secretive and unobtrusive. "I'm a bit anxious. Always have been."

With the shoulder bump, his signature dark circles of blushing appeared. "You're the first person to get to know me since I got here. You know, beyond the basic stuff." The Darkling's posture relaxed as she radiated joy and happiness. His stick figure thin body leaned lightly against hers. "That would be great. I'll get some burgers grilled up for us."

He tore the bread into smaller bits for the duck to nibble from.

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Seraphina

Mask

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Jewelry

Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Treasured Nix

A knowing nod, “Yeah, I get that.” She had always been a social butterfly, more comfortable in a crowd than alone. “I never had any friends growing up, and I used to be terrified of groups of people!” maybe it wasn’t the same anxiety, but she knew what it was like to not have many friends. She hadn’t been allowed friends, it would have been a distraction. “Well, I hope you don’t feel anxious around me.” A soft almost shy smile.

“Really?” she was a little surprised, especially with how many Winters there were now. “I’m sure once things slow down,” coronations and all, “people will be more social. Plus it can be a little hard to get to know someone when someone else has been hogging them.” She says with a wink. The Nix was really enjoying the Darklings company.

“Maybe I should host something at my coffee shop, get everyone out and just having a good time. Wonder if people would enjoy a karaoke night?”
    she wonders out loud. “I’ll think of something.” She was a Spring, it was what she did.

“Burgers would be great!” she agrees, “Oh, and are you allergic to anything? Would hate to bring something and have it make you sick.” Some had food allergies, though it was less common with Lost, it was always good to check. “And what do you enjoy drinking? Are you more of a sweet tea or lemonade kind of guy?” or both, she heard you could mix the two.

“Well if you got the burgers, then I’ll bring salads! Like potato salads, with different recipes! Oh, and we need desert! It’s a necessity!”
    a solemn nod.

“What do you think of the city so far?”
    she asks, tossing a few pieces, her face seeming to light up watch the ducks waddle to get the bread.

Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

J
    John Doe

"Really? You? I never would've thought that was the case." A few ideas of what life might have been like for the Fairest ran through his head. "But, you're totally awesome in my book."

"You kiddin?"
    A metallic laugh echoed. "You're my only friend here," enthusiasm was slowly building. "You're the only one I relax around. I haven't felt so...relieved?" He seemed unsure of his vocabulary. "Yea, that's the right word. Relieved. I have to keep my guard up, cause, ya know."

Winter.

A light touch of his hand tapped upon hers. "You can kidnap me any time you like. Just let me know so I can give the others an excuse that I'm suddenly busy," he smiled broadly.

"Karaoke would be fun. Imagine some of the folks singing."
    He chuckled, and tossed a few pieces of bread to the ducks, watching them chow down.

"I'm not allergic to anything, except prolonged exposure to sunlight." Making fun of his Seeming's Bane was an attempt at humor.

"Definitely need junk food...brownies?"

Doe leaned against her gilded scales with emotional warmth - despite his Mantle. "I'm so happy," he looked up at her sapphire eyes, "I hope you are too."

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Seraphina

Mask

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Jewelry

Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Treasured Nix

A light musical laugh, “I didn’t have the most normal childhood.” That was an understatement. “But thanks. You’re pretty awesome yourself.”

His next words were sad in a way. His only friend? But he didn’t sound sad about it, which was weird to her. And she wasn’t sure why he would be excited about that.

There was a smile, she wasn’t sure what to say. A first for the Nix. “I’m glad you can relax around me. But I’m sure once you get to know everyone else, you’ll find them pretty nice. And I totally get not being able to relax around people. I’ve had times like those, like when I first got here. I wasn’t sure who I could trust and who was being real and honest with me. So I’m really glad I can be that person for you.” Maybe it was a good thing?

Giggling, “Now, there’s no fun if I tell you I’m kidnapping you! It’s supposed to be a surprise!” she said lightheartedly.

“Sasha has a pretty voice, I got to hear her sing once. Not sure about everyone else though, would be fun to see though.” But she knew her voice topped the others. "Maybe I'll even take the stage." It was who she was, a Nix, a Siren, with an angelic voice. It was hard to top, even if she wasn’t trying.

Eyes widen, “Oh, well then. I’ll just have to bring some umbrellas or something then.” Joking along with him.

“Brownies sound perfect! Maybe with some chocolate chips in them too! Or maybe not, we’ll see how my mood carries me.” Maybe chocolate chips would be a bit much.

Despite the golden hue of her skin, it was warm.

Again, his words surprised her.

Some bread was tossed as she quickly thought over what he said.

She was generally a happy person, going with the flow and not letting much get under her skin. Was that what he meant?

“Happy?” she asks, “Of course I am.” Why wouldn’t she?

Smiling, “I’m glad to hear you’re happy too. Life is too short and too full of wonderful things, like glittery coffee, to be unhappy.”
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 Last
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 6

You do not have permission to view the list of names.