(Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

-2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink, 
      -2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink

+1
    SL
    PRE

Another nod, “I look forward to seeing you in action.” She had faith in this one. They had only just sat down to talk one on one and yet Ale had a feeling she could learn to trust her.

A smile then and a wave of her hand, “No worries, I actually get it quite often.” Not a huge surprise there. “Irezumi?” she tries to say, though she thinks her accent probably butchered the word, “Pardon my accent. But that’s actually a beautiful word.” She had to say it.

“Yes, each tattoo on my body tells a different story and has a different meaning to me. Sorry to say that none relate really to fables, though the skull on my thigh is tied to the Day of the Dead. The one on the back of my hand,” her hand flips over to show a very detailed eye, “Also has a mythical sort of meaning, a Third Eye.” She doesn’t go into detail, the Shadow might not be looking for detailed stories. But if she was, then she’d ask. “I’ve only gotten tattoos that held a special meaning to me. They’ll be with me forever and they might as well have a strong personal meaning. I don't mind explaining a few more of them to you should you wish. But my real detailed work isn't easily seen right now.”
    Alessandra Antinori │BP 6│Strong Italian Accent

2. Likes , Cayce liked this post

Takeda Katsumi

Curse: Sakki (The projected Intent to Kill)

NOS
    PRE

"Most Irezumi were also meant to be hidden beneath clothing,"Takeda shared, though she decided that it would impolite to discuss the reason why: namely because it was the sign of criminal organizations. She suspected there might be some truth to that with the Prince, given her penchant for firearms, but perhaps not. Either way, she would let the Prince share that of her own accord.

"Thank you for indulging me, your Majesty," she continued, bowing her head once again. "If the meanings are intended to be obfuscated to all but you, then I must simply do my part to earn those explanations. I will not delay any longer setting about my new duties, unless, of course, there is anything else that you would like to discuss with me?"
    Takeda Katsumi. Given Name: Katsumi. Nosferatu, Invictus.

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

It was obvious that she was listening. “How interesting. To have elaborate art work only to hide it. I guess it goes without saying that I know little of your culture. Though I would like to learn more.” Her tone sincere.

Do her part to earn the explanations?

“Oh, well, I’m always an open book with my body art. I’m not trying to hide their meaning. It’s just my more elaborate pieces are hidden by normal clothes. But if you’re ever curious, all you need to do is ask. I’ll never fault someone for being curious.” How could you fault someone’s curiosity?

“I don’t believe we have anything else important to discuss. You’re of course welcome to appoint deputies to help assist you in your duties should you see fit. I just ask to be kept apprised of who they are. Other than that, I’ll place my faith in your judgement to handle whatever comes up. My door is always open should you need anything.”

Takeda Katsumi

NOS
    PRE

"All that is left to do is to break the ties, freeing me to act on your behalf," Takeda replied. "It is customary to use the teeth, but it is not required. It would not due to force the Prince to do anything, would it?"

There was, perhaps, the ghost of a smile on the Killer's face, though it couldn't look anything but sinister coming from the Demon in the black kimono.

"I will be sure to inform you of anyone I deputize, though I do not imagine I will have any permanent appointments until we know more about our enemies. If I have any questions, I will be sure to come to you, as well, your majesty."

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

A slow smirk, “Forcing anyone to do anything is ill advised. But I’m personally about respecting tradition, especially about cultures I know little about.” She reaches for the swords and if allowed, brings the hair to her mouth, and uses her teeth to break the seal.

That done, she places them back on the silk.

Nodding, “That sounds perfectly reasonable.” She didn’t appoint deputies until she knew people and their skills better. Seemed like the Shadow was cautious, which was good. She was going to do well.

“I don’t wish to keep you unless there are other questions I can answer for you.”

Takeda Katsumi

NOS
    PRE

"There is nothing else, your highness. I will begin seeing to my duties immediately," Takeda replied, standing and bowing deeply once more. She was pleased that the Prince had agreed to fulfill the traditional part of the ritual, using her fangs to free the killing steel. It was a tradition of the Kindred, and as the Unconquered, it was their traditions that saved them from the call of the Beast.

Her bow complete, Takeda once more wrapped up her swords and left with them in her arms.

Yay! Thank you, Prince!

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

The Savage nods and stands as well. Watching as Takeda wrapped the swords once again. Her culture was one Ale intended to research more.

“Thank you and I hope you enjoy the rest of your evening.”

Great scene!

Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3
Closed Thread