Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Merit-Striking Looks (exotic)
    Mein:

Her skin turns a slate-blue and her hair bone white. The whites of her eyes are blood red, the irises are purple with cat-slit black pupils. The helix of her ears elongate out 2" inches ending in a tip. Her features sharpen and her figure has an unnatural, inhuman litheness that can be intellectually disturbing.
    Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

Her skin brings to mind Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, or Asian races, though her high cheek bones and sharp facial structure don't match. Most assume she is of mixed ancestry given the pale blonde hair. Alias Mary Maniscalo.
    Circe Scenes

Rage singing, no work with Ozzy, Shake the shanty

+1
    SL
    PRE

Circe takes John's empty cup and goes back to the Keurig. Circe doe make her coffee first, then John's cup. Circe was bent over to smell the coffee brewing, and facing away from John.

Then she returned with the coffee cups. Circe gave John his cup, "Ere ya go," and returned to her chair. Circe sips her coffee before letting out a contented sigh, "Aaaah. So, what's next?"
    Fairest: Larcenist | WYRD 2| Mantle: Dry Desert Heat |Health: 8 | Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7

J
    John Doe

John sips his cup, enjoying the warmth of coffee. "I'm up for anything you'd like to do," he gestured with his hand to the table. "Although, I should clean this up first." Without a word further, he collected the plates, utensils and cups, stacking them into a neat pile. He arose, placing the collection into the sink for a rinse.

"What do you normally do for fun?"

Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Mein:

Her skin turns a slate-blue and her hair bone white. The whites of her eyes are blood red, the irises are purple with cat-slit black pupils. The helix of her ears elongate out 2" inches ending in a tip. Her features sharpen and her figure has an unnatural, inhuman litheness that can be intellectually disturbing.
    Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

Her skin brings to mind Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, or Asian races, though her high cheek bones and sharp facial structure don't match. Most assume she is of mixed ancestry given the pale blonde hair. Alias Mary Maniscalo.
    Circe Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Circe is surprised that John took care of the dishes so quickly. It was like having a butler. What did she do for fun? The blue elf took in a breath before stopping. What the Hell did she do in her free time?

Tinkering was technically a job thing. "Ya know, I ain't had much free time lately. Been busy gettin' my work back up ta a level close ta what I had setup in the Bay." And tinkering wasn't exactly a for fun thing she'd been doing. That'd been good old fashioned cottage industry.

"Aaand I doubt I can take ya to the local gun range. Papers and all. Hmm, this place does have a big ass TV,"
    she points with her left hand towards the living room, "we could give that a whirl. Unless ya want a tour of the workshop I set up."
    Fairest: Larcenist | WYRD 2| Mantle: Dry Desert Heat |Health: 8 | Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7

J
    John Doe

The Faceless listened as he began washing the dishes and glasses. "I understand that. A business like yours is certainly filled with paperwork." Applying soap to a dish, and grabbing a rag, he continued unabated. "That would be nice to do. Sit back and watch TV. Back at the university, the campus center had several big screen TVs. Students would bring in DVDs and their game consoles."

"I'm okay with waiting for a tour of the workshop. I'd rather enjoy getting to know my roommate first,"
    he concluded with a smile.

Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Mein:

Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

Circe Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Circe thought for a moment, trying to figure out how to phrase it. Blunt was best, "Eh, no it really don't. It'd be bad if it did," paper trail would be very bad for many legal reasons.

DVDs were an option too, though not games. "Well," Circe knelt down on the couch, "If ya wanna play videogames ya are gonna hafta buy something for it. I think the DVD player works though." She began searching for the remote.

ooc: starting to wind down, wanna end scene?

J
    John Doe

"I'll see what I can scavenge," after market consoles were dirt cheap.

"I'll finish up here and I'll join you," he said with a smile.

Good to close. Very fun scene!

Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Mein:

Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

Circe Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Scene fades out as the pair of changelings start their day. ooc: Glad you enjoyed it too

Page 4 of 4 First 1 2 3 4
Closed Thread