Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
21 - 30
DISPLAYED
(Budding Thorns) Art Gala

This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 3 of 7 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Last
    Presence
    (Quiet Confidence)
    Striking Looks
    (Mesmerizing Eyes)
    Autumn's Regalia
    (Autumn Mantle)
    Fashion
    (Contacts, Status)
    Mhairi Ankaa

Mask

A slim girl, with raven black hair and grey-blue eyes. She likes wearing silver nail polish.
    Mien

Her skin; like moonlight captured. Quicksilver drips from her fingers, burning up before it lands. Motes of fell fire escape her eyes. In her hair, a galaxy, forming constellations which mimic the sky, changing with the Seasons.
    Mantle

Fear made manifest, Autumn's Regalia embraces the Wisp, as if she is Dread's most blessed daughter.
    Pledges & Other Things

Pledges

Autumn Queen Oath

Plot Stats

Fairy Floss
    Defense: 3 +1
    Heath: Willpower
    Glamour:

House Call
    Glamour:
    HS Choker+1 Defense, -1g. Sparation3 -1g

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••
    Ask-wee-da-eed Telluric

"Yes to one, no to two." Mhairi replies to the wasp under her breath.

Her ears perched from already finding a few things out but they still needed Page. He was the graffiti artist, but they needed to know if he was the cause of the glamour residue, or if there was more afoot.

Mhairi leads Coco around for another circuit, her ears keen, but it's her eyes that need to see Page...or what the Internet told her Page looked like.

Date Action Roll Result
    2018-03-17 11:19:06 Mhairi Ankaa rolls 5 to Perception (wits 3 + composure 2) (10 Again) 7, 9, 9, 7, 9 3 successes
    Currently Just a Simple Shade Shard~

2. Likes Travisc06489 liked this post

"Oh! I, um... no. It just... looked like something I've seen before." She stares a solid second at Sera before glancing over her shoulder again. She looks tense, to the point that she'd likely bolt at any moment. Only after does she glance at John, furtively, and doesn't seem any more at ease after doing so.

Wisp, with Wasp in tow, finally catches a glimpse of the advertised host. The bald man is dressed to the gills in an expensive-looking suit - like it could cover for him not being particularly attractive. On either side of him are other gentleman in business attire, laughing and drinking as they descend the staircase to the overlooking balcony that surrounds the whole floorplan. Page looks, for the most part, exactly how his picture looked on the internet. Which is to say, most importantly: mundane. Page shakes hands and smiles as his previous companions wander off on their own, leaving the man of the hour relatively alone.

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded and diamond scales extenuate the luminescent sapphires that are her eyes. The ocean lives in Sera's eyes, perfectly cut sapphires, gleam in the light. Deeper shades always shifting like the tide. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the back of her calves, spun silver and gold. Perfectly placed streaks of sea green are seen throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There was an iridescent scale like skin that pulled delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmered and created three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Sera's hands and lower legs are translucent while the rest of her has cracks
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Tear dropped shaped pendant, form fitted waterfall jacket

Misc.

-3 to any rolls involving Presence

Jewelry

Ring on right ring finger...the gold band matches her gilded golden skin, the blue sapphire matches her eyes and the diamonds her scales
    Seraphina Scenes
      -1 Glamour into Wyrdstone
      Dreaming, -1 WP to analyze, WP to hold Dream together, Dreamscape
      -1 Glamour for Dream Time, -1 WP, WP to Scour Glam to rebuild
     Harden Mask, Forgot to include in orig post, 

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Treasured Nix

Sapphires study the girl as she speaks, and glances over her shoulder again.

“Really? Do you know the artists name or where we might find more like it? I simply think it’s fabulous and could see hanging it in my coffee shop.” Well, maybe. "Of course that would depend on the price." a musical giggle.

“We’re not keeping you from something more important are we?” asks the angelic voice. “I would hate to keep you from something more pressing.”
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

5. Likes Travisc06489 liked this post
    Coco!
    Presence
    (Fierce)
    Dexterity
    (Agile)
    Coco

Mask: A slim, young woman with dyed hair, a mischievous smile, and laughing brown eyes.

Mien: Coco's eyes are split into four facets that give a kaleidoscope appearance to her irises and two delicate antenna are perched on her forehead. Her nails are also like pieces of black carapace.

Additional Identifying Features:
    A tattoo of a jeweled wasp sits perched atop a thick and gnarled white "branch" that stretches several inches upwards from her left wrist, though the branch is clearly a scar.

A tattoo of a frayed, torn, and dirty golden banner trails around her right wrist, with another long scar forming the "mounting" for the banner.
    Coco's Mien

Coco's eyes are split into four facets that give a kaleidoscope appearance to her irises and two delicate antenna are perched on her forehead. Her nails are also like pieces of black carapace, and her waist is tapered much like a wasps.

Mantle:
    Surrounding Coco is the subtle sensation of warm sun and the smell of fresh, floral growth.

PRE

Wyrd
    ••
    Dancer Skitterskulk

"Pssst, Mhairi," Coco whispered into the Autumn Queen's ear. "Isn't that potato pretending to be Jon Hamm the guy who made all these pieces...of trash?"

The Wasp pointed to a piece near the bald, overly dressed man, and then continued in a louder voice, "Oooh, look at that piece! It has such an interesting manipulation of negative space, don't you think?"

Immediately, she dropped back into a whisper. "Shall we go talk to him? Will that help you do whatever it is you're trying to do?"

3 successes, Coco spots the dude
    Date Action Roll Result
    2018-03-18 21:31:33 Coco rolls 6 to Perception (wits4+comp2) (10 Again) 8, 3, 10, 8, 5, 5, 4 3 successes
      3 successes
    Date Action Roll Result
    2018-03-18 21:34:16 Coco rolls 3 to Be a sly devil (pres3+subter3) (10 Again) 8, 2, 7 1 success
    2018-03-18 21:34:01 Coco rolls 3 to Be a sly devil (pres3+subter3) (10 Again) 9, 7, 8 2 successes
    Pres 3 (Fierce), Dex 4 (Agile), Fairest Dancer/Skitterskulk. Mantle 1: Scent of Pollen

7. Likes Yumyumcrow, , Travisc06489 liked this post
    Presence
    (Quiet Confidence)
    Striking Looks
    (Mesmerizing Eyes)
    Autumn's Regalia
    (Autumn Mantle)
    Fashion
    (Contacts, Status)
    Mhairi Ankaa

Mask

A slim girl, with raven black hair and grey-blue eyes. She likes wearing silver nail polish.
    Mien

Her skin; like moonlight captured. Quicksilver drips from her fingers, burning up before it lands. Motes of fell fire escape her eyes. In her hair, a galaxy, forming constellations which mimic the sky, changing with the Seasons.
    Mantle

Fear made manifest, Autumn's Regalia embraces the Wisp, as if she is Dread's most blessed daughter.
    Pledges & Other Things

Pledges

Autumn Queen Oath

Plot Stats

Fairy Floss
    Glamour:

House Call
    Glamour:

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••
    Ask-wee-da-eed Telluric

Eyes focused on the 'potato', Mhairi nods. That was him. He didn't seem...Mhairi's eyes travel down to his shadow.

Was he just a red herring? The...whoever drew Sera's Saphires being the culprit in truth?

Mhairi ponders and adds her voice to the act.

"It is simply inspired! I cannot imagine anyone else manipulating the medium to this effect."

Again the wisp nods, stealing herself as the pair approached Page.

"Oh my gawd! RP?" stealing the abriviation that she'd heard others use, "The show is exceeding every expectation!" a vapid shallow smile stretches her lips.

Date Action Roll Result
    2018-03-19 12:04:13 Mhairi Ankaa rolls 5 to Perception (wits 3 + composure 2) (10 Again) 2, 8, 9, 9, 5 3 successes
    2018-03-19 11:57:56 Mhairi Ankaa rolls 4 to Totes wow (manip 2 + subterfuge 2 ) 9, 6, 3, 10 2 successes

9. Likes Travisc06489, Cayce liked this post
    J
    John Doe

The otherwise unremarkable man pretended to be interested in the conversation, acting as an attentive audience. Indeed, he was attentive, as he was listening for other delightful details sliding from loose lips.

4 successes
    Date Action Roll Result
    2018-03-23 14:42:59 John rolls 9 to Eavesdrop [Wits+Investigation+Specialization] (10 Again) 10, 2, 8, 3, 3, 5, 4, 8, 10, 2, 4 4 successes

On the right, with the flower-girl...

The fair, flowery girl shakes her head quickly at Sera. "No. Do you? I think I've... seen art like this. Around town. Only it was different." She screws her mouth up into a thoughtful frown. "I'm just not comfortable being out here. I'm just at this thing to see if I could find some connections. Have you seen... anything like this around town? You know, like, big decal artwork?" Her eyes bounce to John, briefly, but settle again on Sera.

As the Darkling in the borrowed face listens in on Sera and the girl, his divided attention grabs at passing details in conversations. There are... quite a few. One pair gabs on about postmodern influences while another does their best to inflate the ego of a man who isn't even standing with them: namely Robert Page himself. A young woman berates what can only be her child over a cell phone call, angrily ending the call early and stalking off towards the exit. But amid all this clamor, someone mentions the cat.

"That one with the cat looks like another Ericsson piece, right? Who else does that kind of decal work? Kinda reminds me of Andy Warhol, though." The male voice is easily pared with a tall man standing next to a comically shorter female.

On the RP side...

The aforementioned potato smiles, eyes bouncing from one female to the next - though lingering on Mhairi for an extra moment. "Thank you. Always nice to meet a fan. You girls like that one, do you?" he asks, pointing to the same piece of art. "It's an anonymous piece. Actually came with a house I recently bought near the River. I'm sure I don't need to ask, but you two are subscribers, right?" He laughs to himself, extending a hand out towards Wasp and Wisp alike.

12. Likes Yumyumcrow liked this post
    Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded and diamond scales extenuate the luminescent sapphires that are her eyes. The ocean lives in Sera's eyes, perfectly cut sapphires, gleam in the light. Deeper shades always shifting like the tide. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the back of her calves, spun silver and gold. Perfectly placed streaks of sea green are seen throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There was an iridescent scale like skin that pulled delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmered and created three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Sera's hands and lower legs are translucent while the rest of her has cracks
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Tear dropped shaped pendant, form fitted waterfall jacket

Misc.

-3 to any rolls involving Presence

Jewelry

Ring on right ring finger...the gold band matches her gilded golden skin, the blue sapphire matches her eyes and the diamonds her scales
    Seraphina Scenes
      -1 Glamour into Wyrdstone
      Dreaming, -1 WP to analyze, WP to hold Dream together, Dreamscape
      -1 Glamour for Dream Time, -1 WP, WP to Scour Glam to rebuild
     Harden Mask, Forgot to include in orig post, 

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Treasured Nix

So someone else had seen the marks around the city.

This was either a good thing. Or a bad thing, and she wasn’t sure which.

The Siren shakes her head as well, “Unfortunately I don’t. I’m sorry to hear you’re not comfortable, is it the general crowd that is here? Cause I must confess, I sometimes feel a little uncomfortable myself. I more here to be seen and also see about making connections as well.” Time to see if she can make the woman more at ease, “But between you and I,” the angelic voice lowers, “I’ve seen something around town as well. It was, like you said, a large decal. Quite stunning, it really stood out and called to me. Couldn’t put my finger on why, but, sometimes I guess that’s how art worked.” She could read into it if she wanted. "Can I ask where you saw one?"
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

14. Likes Travisc06489 liked this post
    Coco!
    Presence
    (Fierce)
    Dexterity
    (Agile)
    Coco

Mask: A slim, young woman with dyed hair, a mischievous smile, and laughing brown eyes.

Mien: Coco's eyes are split into four facets that give a kaleidoscope appearance to her irises and two delicate antenna are perched on her forehead. Her nails are also like pieces of black carapace.

Additional Identifying Features:
    A tattoo of a jeweled wasp sits perched atop a thick and gnarled white "branch" that stretches several inches upwards from her left wrist, though the branch is clearly a scar.

A tattoo of a frayed, torn, and dirty golden banner trails around her right wrist, with another long scar forming the "mounting" for the banner.
    Coco's Mien

Coco's eyes are split into four facets that give a kaleidoscope appearance to her irises and two delicate antenna are perched on her forehead. Her nails are also like pieces of black carapace, and her waist is tapered much like a wasps.

Mantle:
    Surrounding Coco is the subtle sensation of warm sun and the smell of fresh, floral growth.

PRE

Wyrd
    ••
    Dancer Skitterskulk

Coco extended her own hand, though she did so like royalty, her wrist bent and fingertips trailing elegantly towards the floor.

"It's simply mahvelous, dahling," the Wasp drawled, channeling her inner Rosalind Russell as she attempted to blend into this particular crowd of posers.

"And why, I hahdly think you can call us subscribers. Nothing we do is sub anything. We're proscribers, RP, dear, proscribers."
    Pres 3 (Fierce), Dex 4 (Agile), Fairest Dancer/Skitterskulk. Mantle 1: Scent of Pollen

16. Likes Travisc06489 liked this post
    Presence
    (Quiet Confidence)
    Striking Looks
    (Mesmerizing Eyes)
    Autumn's Regalia
    (Autumn Mantle)
    Fashion
    (Contacts, Status)
    Mhairi Ankaa

Mask

Mien

Mantle

Pledges & Other Things

Pledges

Autumn Queen Oath

Plot Stats

Fairy Floss
    Glamour:

House Call
    Glamour:

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••
    Ask-wee-da-eed Telluric

Mhairi giggles like an idiotproperly impressed fan at the attentions of an icon

"Oh RP! Bringing this magnificence to our eyes," which she bats, they are her best feature, "Ah! There are no words." vapid, vacant smiles. "The skill you must posses to find such gems...may I-oh I couldn't..." she trails off and hopes that the potato will take the bait.

18. Likes Travisc06489 liked this post
Page 3 of 7 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Last
Closed Thread