Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
61 - 68
DISPLAYED
(Budding Thorns) Art Gala

This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 7 of 7 First ... 3 4 5 6 7

Moving things along... actually need to get this thread logged and locked, so John Doe is next in initiative.

Presence
    (Quiet Confidence)
    Striking Looks
    (Mesmerizing Eyes)
    Autumn's Regalia
    (Autumn Mantle)
    Fashion
    (Contacts, Status)
    Mhairi Ankaa

Mask

A slim girl, with raven black hair and grey-blue eyes. She likes wearing silver nail polish.
    Mien

Her skin; like moonlight captured. Quicksilver drips from her fingers, burning up before it lands. Motes of fell fire escape her eyes. In her hair, a galaxy, forming constellations which mimic the sky, changing with the Seasons.
    Mantle

Fear made manifest, Autumn's Regalia embraces the Wisp, as if she is Dread's most blessed daughter.
    Pledges & Other Things

Pledges

Autumn Queen Oath

Plot Stats

Fairy Floss
    Defense: 3 +1
    Heath: Willpower
    Glamour:

House Call
    Glamour:
    HS Choker+1 Defense, -1g. Sparation3 -1g

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••
    Ask-wee-da-eed Telluric

To keep things moving/to get this wrapped!

Page was inching closer to the door, her one lead was attempting to flee! Mhairi's fell-flames would sputter if she hadn't hardened her mask. As is, her sliver-greys dance as she tries to think. Coco might just stab him and they are in public, they didn't have a good or any kind of lawyer, and the Wasp stinging a mortal in public might be to much for Winter to sweep up.

Panic ignits within her veins she sees the flower girl, now with her human guise cast upon her floral features, and Mhairi screams the first thing that comes to mind.

"Oh my god! She's only 18! How could you!"

3 successes
    Date Action Roll Result
    2018-05-13 11:34:42 Mhairi Ankaa rolls 8 to OMG Ack! (Pres 2 + Subterfuge 2 + SL 1 + WP) (10 Again, WillPower) 10, 6, 2, 4, 7, 7, 9, 10, 5, 6 3 successes
    Currently Just a Simple Shade Shard~

3. Likes Travisc06489 liked this post

Page freezes in his tracks. He glances nervously around, shaking his head at the sudden, judgmental looks he's getting. Then he clasps his hands and flashes a smile. "Hah! Ok, very funny. Yes. We're just having a joke." He clears his throat, then jerks his head towards the door. "Look, fine. Let's talk. Outside."

The flowering girl gives Mhairi a look of appreciation, then steps forward first. She looks at Page expectantly. Pitilessly. "Alright. After you."

The two head outside, leaving the chaos of the Gala behind them.

For those who follow after, it's clear the girl isn't messing around with Page. Again, she gets in his face. This time backing him against the side of the building. "Who the fuck is Ericsson and why is he doing this?"

"Look, he's an artist, ok? He used to be involved in some club. Ouphoria, you know? The one with the designer drugs. I can't speak for him, but maybe the product is still on the market. That's all I know about it, alright? I've got a Gala to host. Can you just... go?" The man doesn't push her away, but he puts his hands up and steps out of her 'line of fire'. He then straightens his coat and returns to the Gala.

Coco!
    Presence
    (Fierce)
    Dexterity
    (Agile)
    Coco

Mask: A slim, young woman with dyed hair, a mischievous smile, and laughing brown eyes.

Mien: Coco's eyes are split into four facets that give a kaleidoscope appearance to her irises and two delicate antenna are perched on her forehead. Her nails are also like pieces of black carapace.

Additional Identifying Features:
    A tattoo of a jeweled wasp sits perched atop a thick and gnarled white "branch" that stretches several inches upwards from her left wrist, though the branch is clearly a scar.

A tattoo of a frayed, torn, and dirty golden banner trails around her right wrist, with another long scar forming the "mounting" for the banner.
    Coco's Mien

Coco's eyes are split into four facets that give a kaleidoscope appearance to her irises and two delicate antenna are perched on her forehead. Her nails are also like pieces of black carapace, and her waist is tapered much like a wasps.

Mantle:
    Surrounding Coco is the subtle sensation of warm sun and the smell of fresh, floral growth.

PRE

Wyrd
    ••
    Dancer Skitterskulk

"Hoo-Kay," Coco said loudly, watching the potato retreat back to into his delusory fantasy of taste, let alone importance. She shook her head, and then turned toward the once flowering-girl, Mhairi, the Supermodel, and the fuckboi.

"So, apparently someone is leaving around graffiti that attracts people like us, and this is involved with a drug? And this someone is named Ericsson. Ok, well. It sounds like all we need to do is find this Ericsson. Unless someone here has something else they would like to explain?"

The wasp's split eyes landed upon the once-flowering girl.
    Pres 3 (Fierce), Dex 4 (Agile), Fairest Dancer/Skitterskulk. Mantle 1: Scent of Pollen

6. Likes , Travisc06489 liked this post
    Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded gold and diamond scales extenuate the rare greenish blue color of her aquamarine eyes. In the right light, or when her mood changes, her eyes seem to illuminate from within, it’s a very gentle glow. This is the ocean lives in Sera's eyes. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the ground, spun silver and emerald. Perfectly placed tiny pearls can be seen woven throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There is an iridescent scale like skin that pulls delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmers and has three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Sera's hands and lower legs are translucent while the rest of her has cracks
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Tear dropped shaped pendant, form fitted waterfall jacket

Misc.

-3 to any rolls involving Presence
    Seraphina Scenes

Dreaming, -1 WP to analyze, WP to hold Dream together, Dreamscape
      -1 Glamour into Wyrdstone

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

Before she has a chance to open her mouth to stop Page, Mhairi stops him in his track.

A private smirk was offered to the Wisp with a nod. That was one way to stop a grown man.

Then they were outside, the flowering chick laying into him, and him with responses, though not very good.

But it was a good question…who was Ericsson? But at least they had a name now, more than when they got here.

And that club name again, Ouphoria. It seemed signs were pointing them to that damn club.

He seemed quick to turn tail and duck back into the safety of his gala. Not that she could blame him. Flowering chick wasn’t letting up, he must have royally pissed her off.

Looking to Coco, “I’m Sera by the way, I don’t think we’ve met.” She starts with.

“That aside, we,”
    she points to Mhairi and herself, “came across one of the graffiti, and I admit, it draws the eyes. And not in a good way, a disturbing type way that simple graffiti shouldn’t.” a shrug then, “The name Ericsson is new to me, no clue who he is, but if he has a hand in the graffiti, I think we’re better off finding him and seeing about putting a stop to it. Not the attention we really want.”

She then looks to the flowering girl, “Safe to say he royally pissed you off.”
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

8. Likes , Travisc06489 liked this post
    Presence
    (Quiet Confidence)
    Striking Looks
    (Mesmerizing Eyes)
    Autumn's Regalia
    (Autumn Mantle)
    Fashion
    (Contacts, Status)
    Mhairi Ankaa

Mask

A slim girl, with raven black hair and grey-blue eyes. She likes wearing silver nail polish.
    Mien

Her skin; like moonlight captured. Quicksilver drips from her fingers, burning up before it lands. Motes of fell fire escape her eyes. In her hair, a galaxy, forming constellations which mimic the sky, changing with the Seasons.
    Mantle

Fear made manifest, Autumn's Regalia embraces the Wisp, as if she is Dread's most blessed daughter.
    Pledges & Other Things

Pledges

Autumn Queen Oath

Plot Stats

Fairy Floss
    Glamour:

House Call
    Glamour:
    HS Choker+1 Defense, -1g. Sparation3 -1g

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••
    Ask-wee-da-eed Telluric

"Mhairi," she says absently, after they're rushed out of the gala and finally talking about what's up. "I think...we might want to talk about this....not here. I mean. We're on the street....there's um. Ears. So. Um. Funderland? There's one of those tags outside on a billboard, so we could get Coco and um, I'm sorry but I didn't catch your name? Emily? Sorry if that's wrong, and John can see it. Can we can, regroup. Talk to the others....if this is as widespread as I'm imagining, Fearing. Dreading. We need to deal with it." the Dread Queen finishes grimly. Images of poor souls younger then the once-flowering girl flashing before her eyes. She closes them, and tries not to cry.
    Currently Just a Simple Shade Shard~

10. Likes Travisc06489 liked this post

The girl, free of the infuriating presence of Page, turns to the others. An oddly satisfied look hangs on her face. "Emily." she confirms. "Mind showing me this 'Funderland' then? If there's a tag out there, I'd like to see it. I think it'd be a lot easier to talk away from the yokels here, too."

Locked and logged. Follow up will pick up at Funderland.

12. Likes liked this post

Ok. Not the classiest move in the world, but to unfunk the plot... those from the Gala group that want to follow up will meet here. The other side's follow up just happens to already be at Funderland Cayce Orianna ErlangShen

14. Likes Cayce liked this post
Page 7 of 7 First ... 3 4 5 6 7
Closed Thread