Cynthia nodded to the murderous woman. "I look forward to it. Good evening." Which was partially true. The other part was worried what form exactly would such a meal take. She considered asking, but Takeda had already taken her leave and left the whole matter to the Goths imagination.

The Priscus tilted her head as the giant explained. So like Alice he too did not think of the Curse as a Curse? Is that how the Crone really saw it? "Interesting. Most times with our clan its usually something I can pick out right away. Sight, Smell-" She chuckled quietly as an ammonia-like smell seemed to be growing in prominence now. "-Or some weird feeling you get just being near them. Touch is a new one." She was going to have to add that to the list of things she had seen.

She stopped for a second and checked her phone. Cynthia frowned then sighed. "Yes...But perhaps another night. It is getting late. Or early." She added with a smirk. "There's a lot about the Circle I don't know about. Anyway, take some time to get comfortable in here. You can stay in here if you really need a place to stay. If you need anything, you know where my Sepulchre is." She stood up and crafted a few bones in her fingers, letting the sound echo throughout the bath house of the Haunts. She waved to Krieg as she started leaving. "Gute Nacht."