Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Watch

Plots and PrPs

THREADID
DISPLAYED
This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 4 of 29 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 14 ... Last

Chris Laurent
    Langdom
    Chris Laurent

Irraka Blood Talon
    Langdon

So far we have Banshee, Knot, and Sand. I'll open the thread most likely tomorrow, if anyone else wants to throw their mage in post here!

0 Scenes

Signing Winter up.

0 Scenes

So, I've got a few PrP ideas running around. One is an interlude of sort, where the clock starts acting fuzzy, another which is strictly linked to the previous, involves an once respected archeologist putting an "atlantean" artifact up for auction - so he could finance his further expeditions - during a gala dinner at a seaside resort a hundred miles away from the city. Of course the Mysterium is interested, ofc the Tetrarchy of California is as well.

4. Likes Ruach liked this post
    Kaze
    Matt Joule
    Dirt Nap
    Alfonso Franco
    Kaze

Striking Looks (Fit and Healthy Glow) 2
    Matt Joule
    Dirt Nap
    Alfonso Franco

SOunds fun! And of course you'll need an Arrow or two along, so that someone is paying attention to threats more than to the mysterious artifact and acquisition of said.

Aurora
    Seraphina
    Alessandra
    Aurora
    Seraphina
    Alessandra

Aurora hasn't been in a plot in a while, count her in!

7. Likes Ruach liked this post
    Campanella
    Campanella

Campanella
    Ingrid

I volunteer to wrap up the Witch Hunter plot. I can either do a Glimpse or we can run a scene (of sorts) to clear things up.... Which may lead to another PrP if people so desire.

List interest below.

Thanks YYC

Puck Scenes

I'd be interested in throwing Bacchus in if you don't mind a slow poster. If it turns out to just be a glimpse Bacchus has claws and heals to be narrated.
    Just your friendly neighborhood gulmoth!

Aurora
    Seraphina
    Alessandra
    Aurora
    Seraphina
    Alessandra

If things spin in a way that allow for other characters to step in, count Aurora in

11. Likes Ruach liked this post
    Campanella
    Campanella

Campanella
    Ingrid

OK then.

I'll put something(s) together then. I anticipate that I'll begin these plots once the current Consilium scene is concluded and locked into Continuity. That way we can begin from a blank slate.
    Stray Eurydice will you want a Glimpse / scene to run through your Allies / Contacts first?

Yumyumcrow

I can post a glimpse regarding it either tomorrow or Saturday, but I don't have much information to go on ICly. It was my intent to meet with the team tackling the Hunters issue in order to glean more info so that I can actually make use of my Allies effectively. For the moment, all Eurydice knows is that one of the Hunters was a fed, another made bombs, and they were well organized.

14. Likes Yumyumcrow liked this post
Page 4 of 29 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 14 ... Last
+ Reply to Thread