Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

The meeting place was simply a large garden shed. It was filled with shovels, mowers, soil,sand, some masonry tools. The smells of soil and fertilizer were quite strongand condensed in here. Hopefully no onehad an over developed sense of smell. She smiled. She loved these earthyscents. These were home to her. The shades of the big side windows whichlooked out over the gardens were pulled closed for the night. Mable had clicked on the harsh florescent lightsoverhead. It was Mable’s night to beworking with the trees in the park, so security wouldn’t bother them. She had already told them she had some newpeople she was training.
    Mable set up the potting table and pulled up a fewstools. She added a few small pots offlowers to decorate the table. Lookingaround her the room seemed to be all set for her guests.

Invited Guests: Alessandra Niamh Sionnaigh
    Any other new Gangrels are welcome.

2. Likes liked this post

Niamh Sionnaigh
    Presence
    (On The Periphery)
    Lilting Irish Accent
    Blood Potency
    Staus
    (Criminals)
    Allies/Contacts
    (Street)
    Niamh Sionnaigh

Unbound Gangrel

PRE

Niamh makes her way to this meeting's location in good time. It'd helped that for the day she'd slipped into the soil found in abundance at the park in question.

Wearing what she'd worn to Court, and elsewhere around town. Her mud and dirt stained denim trousers, faded and pilling grey sweater, mismatched shoes, laces knotted and trailing after her feet.

As she came to the shed she knocks dosen't speak 'Priscus' at least, not yet, one never knew if tgere were kine about, "Miss Wood?" Niamh calls, gritting her teeth as the hate and rage bubble and gurgle forth. A rival! Dispatch her swiftly and claim her title! Revel in the blood and ash! "It's Niamh," she says to calm herself, remind herself she isn't a monster, she's not an animal, "Hope I got the right place," said more for listening ears then for any other reason.

She enters and smiles at the room, the scent if the earth strong, complementing the scent of the same that Niamh carried with her.

"Good evening," she says and takes a seat.
    Health: | Willpower: | Vitae:

4. Likes Psychangel liked this post
    Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
     -2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink, 

+1
    SL
    PRE

A Family meeting.

It had been quite some time since one of these had been called. And with a new Cousin in town, maybe it was for the best they all got together.

But being Prince made her schedule a little tighter than she would have liked. Asa made being Prince look easy. But she wasn’t easily deterred, she could do this.

Wearing black pants and a shredded white sweater, Ale walked confidently into the building. Under her leather coat, her duel holster was obvious, two fairly large guns nestled inside. This might be a Family meeting, but as a new Prince, she wasn’t going into a building with someone she didn’t know well. She knew she had a target on her now, and she would not be caught off guard.

Her Beast snarls, snapping its jaws in anger at the challengers present in the room. It hated to be challenged and urged her to grow her Claws and eliminate these Kindred. Make them suffer a painful death for daring to challenge her.

But instead, the Italian smirks, “Good evening Priscus Wood,” a nod of her head. She then looks to the other, the new girl, the one Ale knew nothing about. “Miss Sionnaigh, good to see you.” She doesn’t sit yet, choosing to observe first.
    Alessandra Antinori │BP 6│Strong Italian Accent

6. Likes Psychangel liked this post

Warden of the Sacred Grove
    Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

As her family members arrived, Mable's beast fought hard against her. The piercing scream for blood filled her mind. She focused for a few moments on the scent of the soil. Control returned and she smiled at her guests.

"Thank you both for coming. It has been a while since we have had a meeting."

To Ale, "Let me first congratulate you again for your new position as Prince."
    To Niamh, "I would like to welcome you, again, to the domain. I look forward to getting to know you better."

Mable takes a seat at the table. "With the Prince’s permission, I would like to start out withus using first names. I want us to beour selves. We are gangrel, we are notour titles. We are family. When the Prince needs to act as Prince, Iknow she will be fair and meld out permissions and punishments in a professionalmanner. But for the purpose of thismeeting we need to be free to express ourselves in a respectful manner that Iknow we can do."
    Mable waits for Ale's permission before continuing.

Niamh Sionnaigh
    Presence
    (On The Periphery)
    Lilting Irish Accent
    Blood Potency
    Staus
    (Criminals)
    Allies/Contacts
    (Street)
    Niamh Sionnaigh

Unbound Gangrel

PRE

Just as her blood settles, it roars again! [i]a rival! a threat! gut! rend! tear![/color] No. Niamh say back blunted human fingernails scraping on the potting tenable before her, the sound unmistakeable in the confines of the shed.

"Aye, Sionnaigh is a bit tricky on the tongue." the muddy waters of her eyes flit between the women as her black blood settles once more.

An interesting place to be, between her Priscus and her Prince. The Unaligned and the Invictus.

This was a Clan meeting so Wood was in charge, but one the other hand Antinori was Prince.

"Mable, I'm Niamh," for permission and pronunciation. "Aye, I'd also like to learn more a out our Family in Sacramento."

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

A nod to Mable, Grazie.” It had been an unexpected accession, but she kept that to herself.

A slight narrow of the eyes, Mable was asking her to go against her Invictus training. Using the first names when she hadn’t established that type of relationship wasn’t sitting right. Not to mention, they kind of were their titles. They separated them, established power and setup a hierarchy.

“And yes, we are Family, and I can understand the dislike for titles, but they do serve a purpose in our society.” She was on the fence about this, what was Mable angle? “I don’t want people to get too comfortable without titles and slip at Court or some Domain meeting. It is an Invictus Domain once again, so I want you both to be aware of that in Elysia.” Cause then she would have say something. “Just understand that the use of first names is difficult for me, it may take a bit for me to be comfortable with it. Though I am willing to try.” Eyes settling upon Mable. Even though she was Priscus, Ale was still Prince. She could pull rank if she desired. But that’s not who she wanted to be. Her lips pursed, it clearly didn’t settle right with her. But, she had been on a first name bases with Vivian and Alice.

It was the best she could offer, to try.

“Table is yours.”
    She says looking to Mable.

Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

Ale gave Mable a narrowed look, like she wasn't happy with the first names being used. She was invictus and they were always so stiff and formal about everything. But Mable could understand the issues and wanted to give Ale a chance to disagree. Mable didn't mind using titles here if necessary.

"If it is too difficult for you, or makes you too uncomfortable, we can continue to use court manners within our small family group also. I don't mind. It is a bit of a weird dynamic for me to have the Prince at a clan meeting and I wasn't really sure." Mable gave a sweet smile and nod.

She turned to Niamh. "Nice to meet you in a bit more comfortable surrounding." She reached into her pocket and pulled out a cell phone. "I got you a cell phone. I can show you how to use it after this meeting. It is the quickest way to communicate incase there are any emergencies or anything else that may come up." Mable handed the phone to Niamh.

"The main reason for today's meeting is to discuss the Gangrel clan within the domain."
    Mable gives a little shake of her head.

"I realize we may seem to have a better position now that we have a Gangrel Prince. But I worry that we will have to prove our selves even more than others. We all have had to deal with stereotyping and prejudice just because we are Gangrel. The only other group who gets put down more than us is usually the Nosferatu."

She looks to both of her cousins. "I would like to show the others that we are not just animals. Maybe we aren't all about hair and makeup but we are still good community members. I wanted to have us start something community driven. I don't know what yet but we need something. What do you folks think?"

Mable hoped what she was saying made sense and maybe even something that they could do.

Niamh Sionnaigh
    Presence
    (On The Periphery)
    Lilting Irish Accent
    Blood Potency
    Staus
    (Criminals)
    Allies/Contacts
    (Street)
    Niamh Sionnaigh

Unbound Gangrel

PRE

Niamh sits in silence as their Invictus Prince expresses her obvious preference for formality. Their Priscus, nods smiles and accepts court manners. No fight, or dominace duel. This is a very sereal clan meeting.

"I thank you," Niamh nods, greatful and smiling. "And lessons in its use will be great help."

"What is the state of the community? The Domain? What could we add to or enhance that accomplishes that? Host something? Umm.." and would their efforts be seen as done by clan Gangrel or by the Prince?

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

A wave of her hand, “I agreed to give it a try and I stick by what I said. Just that it might take me a bit to get comfortable with it. I understand how weird it probably is, and I don’t want our meetings weird or for you guys to be on edge. I might be Prince, but you are both still Family.” She’d try, and that’s all anyone can ask her.

Niamh did have a cell? That seemed a little odd for her, it wasn’t something she had seen before. But she quietly watches the exchange, no judgement on her face.

“To be frank and honest, I’ve never really seen our Clan at a disadvantage. Even given the mishap of that Family meeting, the Prince still appointment me Priscus and then I ascended to Reeve. If we had been looked down upon, I never saw it personally. But that could just be me.” A shrug. “And I’ve never seen stereotypes used in the Domain all the years I’ve been here. Are there any examples you could give me?” she asked Mable.

Community driven? Did she want to have a fucking bake sale or something?

Looking to Niamh, “Our numbers have always fluctuated, the most I’ve seen in the Domain is five. But that was a couple years ago I believe. There was a blood hunt called on a previous Priscus, but I never got the sense it was held against the Family as a whole.” She never got that vibe from Asa or anyone else. “And each time there has been a call to protect the Domain, we have always stepped forward and defended it.” What more could anyone ask?

“So I’m curious as to how to go about a problem I’ve never encountered.”
    Again, there wasn’t judgement or anything harsh in her voice, she just didn’t know what Mable was driven for. Cause she had never seen any stereotyping.

Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

Mable gave a little smile. "I've never experience issues here, but else where Gangrel were looked down upon. We were seen as just savages. We were seen as not being smart, sophisticated, and basically dumb meat shields." She did a quick glance away as memories of just out right meanness washed over her.

She looked back with a softened smile. "I find myself waiting for that to happen here. People have been nice enough." Mable left it there.

No one has been mean, but no one had really tried to seek her out. Even Ale never has tried to talk with her. Probably because she, Mable, was so socially awkward. After all, you don't learn to socialize with people when you spend all your time alone in the woods.

"Anyway, I still think we should plan an event. Perhaps in celebration of your new position?"

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Last
Closed Thread