Watch

A Walk in the Park

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last
    K
    Krieg

Capitol Ave & 15th St, Sacramento, CA 95814

What happens when a Kindred grows restless? He seeks out of the company of Kindred. What happens when he does not know where to meet them, outside of Elysium? He goes for a walk in the park.

In addition to learning the lay of the land, it served as sufficient distraction. The night air always smelled different.

Niamh Sionnaigh
    Presence
    (On The Periphery)
    Lilting Irish Accent
    Blood Potency
    Staus
    (Criminals)
    Allies/Contacts
    (Street)
    Niamh Sionnaigh

Unbound Gangrel

PRE

The night air always smelled different...

...Like the longer scent if standing water and wet earth, no. Wait, perhaps that is the scent of a Shadow that isn't. A Gangrel exudes not a fierce ferocity. Or who dosen't project it, instead allows Blood and Beast to howl her might.

The behemoth walks and, his steps might be light, for a gaint, bit they are not light enough. Eyes of muddy water focus upon him, "Good evening," she greats, and watches for the fear.
    Health: | Willpower: | Vitae:

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
      ExitScene

-2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink, 

(Blush of Life)Vitae 1 Spent
    +1
    SL
    PRE

Walking. Something she had not done in quite a while.

And while she was now Prince, that did not mean she was going to spend all her nights behind a desk.

Nope. Not this Savage. She longed to be out and about.

She was fairly casual for the night, black jeans and black tank top over which was burnt orange sweater of sorts. It only rested on the upper half of her chest. Combat boots on her feet, her long dark hair up in a messy ponytail of sorts and blood red lips. Her skin had a healthy glow to it, though it was still pale, it was flush with life.

A pause in her steps as she feels the Beast. A challenge to her own, which didn’t sit well with it.

Slowly approaching with her hands in her pockets, she see’s the giant first. Then the new Gangrel from Court. Who her Beast wanted her to rend for daring to challenge her.

But not tonight. She didn’t know the poor girl and that would be unfair.

So instead, a smile appears as she continues her approach,

Buonasera!
    greets the Savage, “Always nice to run int familiar faces while out.” She stops when she is close enough, “It’s Sophia if you don’t remember.” A smirk. Cause what would they call her? She’s been in their shoes, outside of Court in the presence of the Prince. So she gives them an out.
    Alessandra Antinori │BP 6│Strong Italian Accent

K
    Krieg

Voices reached his ears. Suddenly, he was not as secure as he thought he was. First, he heard the lilting tone of Niam. Followed by the Duchess.
    Fear of being fought over as prey, was at the base of his mind.

When I wished for a ménage à trois, this is not what I had in mind.

His panic elapsed with a force of will. Sophia, that was the Duchess's alias outside of Elysium. "Good evening, ladies." He greeted with friendly warmth. "It's me, Craig, the new neighbor." It was an easy name to say in public. Saying "Krieg" brought unwanted questions.

"Sophia, so good to see you out and about."

Turning to Niamh, he paused, subtly sending a request of, "what is your name out here?"

Niamh Sionnaigh
    Presence
    (On The Periphery)
    Lilting Irish Accent
    Blood Potency
    Staus
    (Criminals)
    Allies/Contacts
    (Street)
    Niamh Sionnaigh

Unbound Gangrel

PRE

"Anna." slips from her lips when her teeth cease their grit. When her mind stops whirling over just how easy it would be to loose these blunted human fingernails for the devastatingly dangerous claws...rending the Prince's head from her neck, there would only be one witness...

She's more then the black water in her blood and puts on an easy smile,"Sophia, Craig. Good evening. What finds you out this way this late?"

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
      ExitScene

+1
    SL
    PRE

The smile widens, “Ah, Craig, that’s right.” She knew his name, but this was a nice cover should any Kine wander by.

“Why thank you. I find the park a good place to either clear my head or conduct business.” Clearing her head was a good thing. And business had been fairly slow lately. Not a bad thing, it allowed her to focus on the Domain.

Dark eyes turn to the new Gangrel, a new Cousin she hadn’t really talked with.

“Anna.” Says the Italian with a nod.

“Nothing too exciting I’m afraid. I haven’t walked in the park in what feels like forever and decided to just get out. I can only work on business for so long before I drive my self stir-crazy.” She jokes with a laugh. Seemed the Prince was fairly laid back.

“I hope you’ve both been settling into the city well.”

K
    Krieg

"Great to see you again, Anna." Krieg stretched a long limb out in a wave as she approached. Turning back to "Sophia," he commented about the city. "Well, I'm in the midst of learning the local dining options," a coy smirk followed. "Over yon, is Neighbors Alley. Delightful collection of restaurants, bars and cafes."

"If I'm not mistaken, the Capitol Building is nearby."

Niamh Sionnaigh
    Presence
    (On The Periphery)
    Lilting Irish Accent
    Blood Potency
    Staus
    (Criminals)
    Allies/Contacts
    (Street)
    Niamh Sionnaigh

Unbound Gangrel

PRE

Eyes of muddy waters flit around in the dark was memorizing the location as this weakness in routine was revealed by the Prince, she or the behemoth could easily take advantage of this admittance.

Niamh wondered in that moment if she'd use it to protect her Cousin....or to assassinate a Prince.

"Stir crazy? Aye. A sentiment I understand exactly. Most of my nights are spend wondering about. Exploring, and aye looking for a grand dinning opportunities." said with a pleasant up turn of her lips, knowing her choice locations and prey are not like the others.

"Are you wanting to go exploring then Craig? Won't be very inconspicuous us...not nessicarily a bad thing."

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
      ExitScene

+1
    SL
    PRE

There was a nod, “Ah, yes. The dining scene is stupefacente! So many places to choose from, and a little something to satisfy every different taste.” Smirking. The Rack was new to her, but she was certainly not complaining. Hunting was a lot easier.

“It is.”
    She confirms, “If you are interested in history and museums, then it is worth a visit. The city has a very rich history. Though if you’re looking for something a little different, there is the Old Sacramento Underground Tours. And if you’re busy working during the day, they offer evening tours to accommodate those schedules.” Or those who sleep during the day.

Looking to her Cousin, “Well, I’m sure you won’t be disappointed with what you find.” This new Savage was still a wild card to her. Not much known about her. Perhaps she’d call her for private meeting, get to know her on a one on one basis.

Eyebrow raised, "Exploring huh? Anything in particular in mind?"

K
    Krieg

"Craig" displayed a unique enthusiasm, "Oh, underground tours sounds exciting. I ought to look into that."

Looking around the park, he searched and found sign map. "We are...here," a large gloved hand placed an index finger on the wooden post. "The rose garden is over that way," the black hand gestured. "Then there's the Capitol Building grounds," pointing in the opposite direction. "It says there's carriage rides, too."

"Any of those interest you, ladies?"

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 14

You do not have permission to view the list of names.