Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor 0
    Defense 2

Vulgar +1
    Active Spells: 3/5
    Personal Spells: 3/1

[2R] Analyze Artefact (Deep Scrutiny of Artefacts, Prolonged, 1 scene)
    [4R] Dark Matter (Matter Sight, Prolonged, 1 scene)
    [2R] One Mind, Two Thoughts (Prolonged, 1 scene)

Tangled Threads

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor 4
    Defense 2

Vulgar +1
    Personal Spells: 1/3

[4] Aura Perception (Concentration, 1 scene)

[5] Third Eye (Mind Sight, Prolonged, 1 scene)

[2R] Unseen Aegis (Armor, 1 scene)

PRE

Campanella cast his eyes at Aurora significantly. Bringing the newcomer into the Cabal was the most obvious course of action. He knew, however, that his view represented only one perspective. And so he waited for the Shaman's input before he made his own opinions known. Fortunately, Samael had given him an out.

"So far? Nothing that we know of. We are still looking at fully exploring the area. Its a remarkably diverse part of town - industry, residential, government properties and sporting arena. There is even a fully functional docks. A lot of ground. A lot of environments."

The Moros thought for a moment.

"As far as I know, the others were focussing their efforts on following up on rumours relating to our old bastions of power. From before the Seer's attacked. It has been quite an effort."

Aurora would know more of that, he was certain.

"I keep an eye on the various antique markets in the city. In case something of worth turns up in a sale."
    Campanella|Moros|Mysterium
    Gnosis: 4
    Occult Skill: 3

Aurora
    Spells
    Striking Looks
    (Riveting)
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Fame
    (Entertainment)
    Madison Cross
    (Sleeper ID)
    Gnosis
    Aurora
    Aurora

Dedicated Magical Tool

Multicolored copper bracelet with intricate loops winding around her right wrist.
    Nimbus

The sweet, fragrant smells of roses mixed with lilacs emanate from her as she casts magic. The scent intensifies, bordering on intoxicating, when Life magic is cast. When Aurora casts Vulgar magic, the scent takes a nasty turn, to the putrid, nauseating odor of a rotting corpse. The stronger the magic, the more those around want to retch at the smell.
    Monthly Spells

Monthly spells done on character sheet.

Pulse of the Living World[POT 6]
    Organic Resilience[POT 6]
    (PrP Treasure Hunt)

Active Spells: 1/6
    [Detect Substance]Bone
    Personal Spells: 2/3
    Vulgar:
    Mana:6/8
    WP:3

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

Such may be the nature, but it still sucked. And she was already longing for that bond she had formed with the Enchantress.

Pushing the thought away, “Oh, this little coffee shop that’s along the way. Can’t beat the prices and the coffee is always amazing.” She knew the coffee shops of the area. And well, most of them knew her.

Oh, well, that was quick. She blinks a few times before taking a sip. Eyes looking at Campy before a brief nod, “Safety in numbers is defiantly key. But we’d want you and Sand to meet, not that I foresee a problem, but I think it’s important for everyone to be on board. I can give her a call or something. Or hey! We could do a lunch or something, all sit down and chat.” It always seemed to work in the past.

Biting her lower lip, “Well, I’ve been a few different Cabals. Let’s see, TdS was focused on the Southern portion of the city. They looked for protentional Hallows, haunted sites and anything that was unexplained. Veiled Threats, which was one of the bigger and more stable Cabals, seemed to focus on the University and some drug that was going around I think. The Seer’s had infiltrated the University pretty good for a while, but I think VT took care of it. Haven’t heard much from that part of town lately. Uh, before the whole Seer attack, each Order had buildings where they would meet. But seems those have been changes and lost by the War they are raging.” There was the spiders. Which she still had a burning rage for, but that had to be put on the back burner. “Oh, I think there was a Cabal that was focused on the Ley Lines. Finding them and keeping them, if I’m remembering right.” Shrug.

“Sacramento has a long and lately, twisted history. Things some of us remember, are not there anymore.” The Bismark being her main one.

“And I guess I’m the more social one, keeping my eyes and ears open at various performances and shows. Though I’m looking to branch out and get more solid contacts in different areas.”

Not gonna lie guys, my memory really sucks on remembering what Cabals were focused on what. Tried looking back to find more specifics on the west part of the city, but didn't get much, sorry.

S
    Samael

"Thank you," he said to Aurora, "I'd like to have another round of coffee time with you. Have to sample all the best shops."

"Lunch would be wonderful. I'm craving some good Indian food. I haven't had chicken tikka masala in a long while."

"I am ingratiating myself into the local academia. Once I have enough clout, I can start asking questions."

Samael remained quiet as Aurora and Campanella informed him of the situation. He smiled at Campanella, "It is good to have a Mystagogue keeping an eye out for relics and artifacts. The Sleepers know not what they do when they attempt parlor magic."

Looking to Aurora, "That could prove useful. People are more inclined to speak when there's a friendly face." Gesturing with an index finger to his own, "Can't say I'll win any beauty pageants any time soon."

"Being so much has been..."revised" in the Supernal sense of the word, I think it best that we go one by one. Investigate the territories and see what can be recovered. As we have no Libertines present to throw a wrench into the works with endless committee meetings. We can move more efficiently."

"Does anyone have any strong interests at the moment? If not, I suggest we stay the course, check West Sacramento. Then branch out."

It's the damn Seers fault! They ruined all the work accomplished by the Cabals!

Campanella
    Allies (City Hall)
    Allies (Criminal)
    Allies (Culture)
    Allies (Finance)
    Occult Skill
    Campanella
    Campanella
    Campanella's Scenes
    Stats

Clock

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor 0
    Defense 2

Vulgar +1

Tangled Threads

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor 4
    Defense 2

Vulgar +1

PRE

Campanella shook his head.

"I stick to what I know. It keeps things simple. But what you suggest has merit..."

He sounded distracted. He was. The Moros was fumbling for his phone.

Paging Sand deltadream - trying to expedite matters

Aurora
    Spells
    Striking Looks
    (Riveting)
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Fame
    (Entertainment)
    Madison Cross
    (Sleeper ID)
    Gnosis
    Aurora
    Aurora

Dedicated Magical Tool

Multicolored copper bracelet with intricate loops winding around her right wrist.
    Nimbus

The sweet, fragrant smells of roses mixed with lilacs emanate from her as she casts magic. The scent intensifies, bordering on intoxicating, when Life magic is cast. When Aurora casts Vulgar magic, the scent takes a nasty turn, to the putrid, nauseating odor of a rotting corpse. The stronger the magic, the more those around want to retch at the smell.
    Monthly Spells

(PrP Treasure Hunt)

[Detect Substance]Bone
    Vulgar:

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

Smirking, “I warn you, there are quite a few excellent coffee shops in the city.” True story. “One of my favorites has this amazing outdoor seating with soft lighting and live music.” She found herself there quite frequently.

“Indian you say? I’m sure we can find a great place to satisfy that craving.”
    A look to Campy with a grin, “Campanella here has a knack for picking out wonderful restaurants.” She did not forget that he was the resident foodie.

There was a chuckle. It was true, she usually had good luck talking to strangers.

One by one? She had her reservations about that, but the Seer’s seem to have quieted down lately.

“I kind of have a vest interest in a building. But it’s a matter of my memories fighting with the current state of it. But I’m ok switching my focus elsewhere for now.” The Bismark wasn’t going as well as she would have hoped. Memories she had and the present state of it were in conflict. And at some point she was going to have to admit defeat. At least for now.

“I can look at the Southern section. I was in TdS when they were a Cabal and investigating it, so I have some knowledge of the area.”

S
    Samael

Samael let out a jovial laugh. "I am a Mastigos. It is in my nature to endure the most grueling tests. Including ones highly caffeinated. Live music, ambiance, and coffee; all of that sounds magnificent to me."

Looking briefly to Campanella as he attempted to contact Sand, then back to Aurora. "Glad to hear it. That will be a night to remember."

When the Thyrsus mentioned her focus, "I did not know of such matters. Then, we ought to prioritize that then." Tapping the side of his head, "As a Disciple of the Mind, I could possibly help separate the wheat from the chaff."

Campanella
    Allies (City Hall)
    Allies (Criminal)
    Allies (Culture)
    Allies (Finance)
    Occult Skill
    Campanella
    Campanella
    Campanella's Scenes
    Stats

Clock

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor 0
    Defense 2

Vulgar +1

Tangled Threads

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor 4
    Defense 2

Vulgar +1

PRE

The conversation pulled Campanella back into its orbit. Frowning the Moros gave his phone one last, lingering, look before sliding the device back into a pocket.

"A Disciple? That would definitely give us more options that we currently have. I have only dabbled in that Arcanum. I do not know how much study anyone else in our group has given to it."

Pondering for a moment more.

To Aurora: "I believe it would be worth a look. Especially if you spent time with another Cabal that was based in the area. You might be able to tell if something is off. Or at least, worth a further look."

More to Samael: "I keep an apartment in downtown Sacramento. I suppose I should have kept a better watch. Regretfully... I have not done as well a job as I could have. I was much more interested in re-establishing my Order as much as possible... More recently I've turned my attention to the study of Matter and things Supernal. Teaching oneself is... challenging."

Shifting in his seat.

"Do you have any particular interests, Samael?"

By dropping the Mastigos' shadow name, it was clear the Mystogogue was interested in the other mage's favoured Supernal and magical interests.

Aurora
    Seraphina
    Alessandra
    Aurora
    Seraphina
    Alessandra

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

Wrong account!

Aurora
    Spells
    Striking Looks
    (Riveting)
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Fame
    (Entertainment)
    Madison Cross
    (Sleeper ID)
    Gnosis
    Aurora
    Aurora

Dedicated Magical Tool

Nimbus

Monthly Spells

(PrP Treasure Hunt)

[Detect Substance]Bone
    Vulgar:

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

Laughing as well, “I’ll hold you to that.” Replies the Shaman.

Debating what he said, she nods, “It’d be amazing to have someone help separate things. The Seer’s have done a number on things.” Still pissed her off that she wasn’t sure if her memories were true. Though she was leaning towards them not.

“I dabbled in it as well. But that was, uh, before things changed. Now it’s something more difficult for me to grasp.”
    She could probably dabble in it again, but it would take more work than before.

Nodding, “Sounds like a plan then.” She says to Campy, “It was pretty quiet way back when, but it certainly deserves a second look in case.” Just cause it was quiet years ago does not mean it would stay that way. “I just hope those spiders haven’t setup shop now that we haven’t been watching them.” She still need to burn them to the ground.

“I’ve recently started to dabble in Death. And I've worked on my Spirit as well.”
    Death was a fascinating thing.

S
    Samael

"If you are comfortable with this, I can offer to Scry upon the apartment. In time, I can establish a Ban upon the apartment, and attune it so only those you permit can enter."

"The study of Matter is something I cannot hope to accomplish much with. You could Master it long before I became an Apprentice. My focus is primarily my Watchtower's Arcana - Mind and Space."

"I am ingratiating myself into the academic scene. My hope is to enlighten a class of students through critical thinking." Again he paused, "I'm fiercely passionate about the dangers of blind obedience. It was something I had come to grips with in my early twenties."

Taking a deep breath, "Part of that mentality is why I enjoy coffee shops so much. I get to see my students outside of class. To invoke that awful PSA, I want to know where my children are. I can keep an eye out for the Liars' activity, lest one more be conscripted."

Turning to Aurora, "To lose one's identity, and then her Watchtower, I cannot fathom a greater horror." Samael turned his head upward, addressing the Exarchs, should they hear him. "The Enlightened Crusade is coming for you."

The Warlock pressed his hands together to compose himself. "I apologize, such topics like that remind me of what has passed and what is yet to come."

Page 2 of 4 First 1 2 3 4 Last
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 11

You do not have permission to view the list of names.