Striking Looks
    (Mesmerizing Eyes)
    Autumn's Regalia
    (Autumn Mantle)
    Fashion
    (Contacts, Status)
    Mhairi Ankaa

Mask

A slim girl, with raven black hair and grey-blue eyes. She likes wearing silver nail polish.
    Mien

Her skin; like moonlight captured. Quicksilver drips from her fingers, burning up before it lands. Motes of fell fire escape her eyes. In her hair, a galaxy, forming constellations which mimic the sky, changing with the Seasons.
    Mantle

Fear made manifest, Autumn's Regalia embraces the Wisp, as if she is Dread's most blessed daughter.
    Pledges & Other Things

Pledges

Autumn Queen Oath

Plot Stats

Fairy Floss
    Defense: 3 +1
    Heath: Willpower
    Glamour:

House Call
    Glamour:
    HS Choker+1 Defense, -1g. Sparation3 -1g

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••
    Ask-wee-da-eed Telluric

"He'a....someone we're interested in. An artist, there's graffiti, and all sorts if things. A TV show too. It's all a little to glamorous for just an average joe." Mhairi hints at, perhaps bringing a Winter along would be good. Especially someone as forgettable as John.

"Hmm, might be good if I chose something professional. Or maybe not, professional-professional, but nicely put together....I am envisioning pants with stilettos." Mhairi informs the Nix, "Picturibg black or navy. But you think I could pull off white?"
    Currently Just a Simple Shade Shard~

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded and diamond scales extenuate the luminescent sapphires that are her eyes. The ocean lives in Sera's eyes, perfectly cut sapphires, gleam in the light. Deeper shades always shifting like the tide. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the back of her calves, spun silver and gold. Perfectly placed streaks of sea green are seen throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There was an iridescent scale like skin that pulled delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmered and created three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Sera's hands and lower legs are translucent while the rest of her has cracks
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Tear dropped shaped pendant, form fitted waterfall jacket

Misc.

-3 to any rolls involving Presence

Jewelry

Ring on right ring finger...the gold band matches her gilded golden skin, the blue sapphire matches her eyes and the diamonds her scales
    Seraphina Scenes
      -1 Glamour into Wyrdstone
      Dreaming, -1 WP to analyze, WP to hold Dream together, Dreamscape
      -1 Glamour for Dream Time, -1 WP, WP to Scour Glam to rebuild
     Harden Mask, Forgot to include in orig post, 

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Treasured Nix

“He’s a name in the art community and someone of interest. And I’ve never gotten the air of nobility vibe from him.” But now she was wondering if she wasn’t really looking.

Nodding, “I definitely will! Retro is so much fun.” But too much retro and it looked forced.

Looking at the Wisp, “I could see you pulling off white. But not completely white, I think a nice pop of color would really make a statement. All white is hard to pull off and looks like some weird bridal thing. So maybe a nice shirt in a rich color, break it up a bit.”
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

J
    John Doe

The Darkling tapped his chin in thought. A few moments later, "Nope, never heard of 'em." He shrugged. "You two need an amateur detective on the case? I don't have a magnifying glass but I can help hunt for clues. As long as you got Scooby Snacks or tacos...or anything edible..."

"I'll see what I can scavenge for this event."

Presence
    (Quiet Confidence)
    Striking Looks
    (Mesmerizing Eyes)
    Autumn's Regalia
    (Autumn Mantle)
    Fashion
    (Contacts, Status)
    Mhairi Ankaa

Mask

A slim girl, with raven black hair and grey-blue eyes. She likes wearing silver nail polish.
    Mien

Her skin; like moonlight captured. Quicksilver drips from her fingers, burning up before it lands. Motes of fell fire escape her eyes. In her hair, a galaxy, forming constellations which mimic the sky, changing with the Seasons.
    Mantle

Fear made manifest, Autumn's Regalia embraces the Wisp, as if she is Dread's most blessed daughter.
    Pledges & Other Things

Pledges

Autumn Queen Oath

Plot Stats

Fairy Floss
    Glamour:

House Call
    Glamour:

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••
    Ask-wee-da-eed Telluric

"Definitly could use an extra pair if eyes....I don't think either Sera or I have actually met him....which, dosen't sit right. If he's a little Lost, he hasn't spoken to his union rep, or the big boss, but he's been around long enough to have a following."

"I'm a designer. I do both mundane and things if a special nature," Mhairi alludes to her Hedgespinning, "I probably have done thing around that I could fix up for you," she offers with a smile.

Then turns to Sera, "I don't want to feel bridal, striking, professional..." she says again as they enter the store, quickly navigating the racks and aisles until they enter the upscale area where their future outfits hopefully reside.

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded and diamond scales extenuate the luminescent sapphires that are her eyes. The ocean lives in Sera's eyes, perfectly cut sapphires, gleam in the light. Deeper shades always shifting like the tide. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the back of her calves, spun silver and gold. Perfectly placed streaks of sea green are seen throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There was an iridescent scale like skin that pulled delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmered and created three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Jewelry

Ring on right ring finger...the gold band matches her gilded golden skin, the blue sapphire matches her eyes and the diamonds her scales
    Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Treasured Nix

A shrug, “Sure. Another set of eyes can’t hurt.” And then a laugh, “And I’m sure we can arrange for some tacos or something after. Oh!” she got all excited, "Pancakes after! Do you like pancakes? Please say you like pancakes because there is this amazing diner with pancakes to die for!” she obviously really liked the pancakes. “But they have other stuff of course. The pies pretty good too.” Cause she had to admit, not everyone liked pancakes. Though why was beyond her understanding.

“Well, actually, I’ve kinda met him. I don’t remember him being anything special.”
    But she really hadn’t been looking.

Looking back to John, "You should take her up on that. She has an amazing eye for fashion."

Smirking, “I didn’t think you did. So lets find a nice pop of color, something that will compliment the white and you at the same time. You mentioned purple once, so maybe a nice royal purple, something deep.” Nodding.
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

J
    John Doe

"I'm on a see-food diet. I see food, I eat it." It was that simple for him, especially when scavenging. "Pancakes and pies are within that specification."

Looking to Mhairi after Sera's suggestion. "That so? A fashion queen is always a good friend to have. Got any suggestions for someone as humdrum as I am?"

Presence
    (Quiet Confidence)
    Striking Looks
    (Mesmerizing Eyes)
    Autumn's Regalia
    (Autumn Mantle)
    Fashion
    (Contacts, Status)
    Mhairi Ankaa

Mask

Mien

Mantle

Pledges & Other Things

Pledges

Autumn Queen Oath

Plot Stats

Fairy Floss
    Glamour:

House Call
    Glamour:

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••
    Ask-wee-da-eed Telluric

A laugh as Sera enthuses, then another as John replies. "Soubds good to me,"

"You're not humdrum. And is say, hmm a nice suit. Clean, classic lines. Pop of color for the tie or pocket squar...or both...hmm!" the wisp babbles out, with a smile.

"Sera," she says 100% serious. "I'm gonna her a new pair of heels. This is totally the time, and reason for a pair. Purple. Pumps." were the eerie green flames that were her eyes flickering a tad...madly?

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Seraphina

Mask

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Jewelry

Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Treasured Nix

Laughing, “Awesome!” she’d found most Lost she’d come across all seem to have this desire to eat.

When he asks Mhairi fashion advice, Sera remains quiet. This was the Wisps field, so she listened and watched.

But she does nod at the suggestions, they were good. Well, at least they sounded good to her.

Sapphires turn back to the Wisp, before laughing, “Far be it from me to tell you not to get another pair of shoes. And you still have to show me your collection sometime.” Nod. “Purple huh? Should pair them with a shirt that matches, really break up the white, but it would look great.”
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

J
    John Doe

"Just curious, does this place we're paying a visit to have free food?" he asked Sera.

Then to Mhairi, "Suit, tie, pocket square. I'm good with this. I trust the female eye for aesthetics."

Watching Mhairi's excitement grow more manic, "Oh...uhm..." he searched for words. The green flames only added to his surprise. "I'm sure that will look nice," he said timidly.

Presence
    (Quiet Confidence)
    Striking Looks
    (Mesmerizing Eyes)
    Autumn's Regalia
    (Autumn Mantle)
    Fashion
    (Contacts, Status)
    Mhairi Ankaa

Mask

Mien

Mantle

Pledges & Other Things

Pledges

Autumn Queen Oath

Plot Stats

Fairy Floss
    Glamour:

House Call
    Glamour:

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••
    Ask-wee-da-eed Telluric

"Canapés, champaign, wine. Or I'm assuming." the wisps says thoughtfully to the mucrureal man.

"Cool, come by the Haunted House in Funderland after hours a d I'll hook you up," a cheery smile.

Mhairi smiles under the laughter and the slight fear, too busy imagining her new pair if shoes to care. "White, purple heels, with purple acceries...mmmm yeah. " already knowing what she wanted she focuses on drifting through the racks for Sera, "What color are you after? Black?"

Page 4 of 6 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 Last
Closed Thread