Ended
Watch

(1802) Empty Court III

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 4 of 4 First 1 2 3 4
    V
    Vivian York

"Why thank you Mable." She ate up compliments as fast as she did hot blood.

She was entirely far too preoccupied with all the new people that she swiftly turned to focus on Ale. "Now that is exciting, you know how I love to hear your opinions." The Succubus was intrigued to hear the Savage's gossip.

"And I expect you to have one, your Majesty. After all, your opinion is the only one that should matter." Bowing her head with a quick wink of her eye that only Ale could see.

She so adored her coterie mate. Vivian adored her even more when she was sassy. Perhaps it was the Daeva's intention the whole time to see if the Former Reeve would stand her ground.

Presence
    (Intense)
    Blood Potency
    New Identity
    (Frank Petros)
    Status
    (City Hall)
    Lawrence Taft

PRE

On the periphery, it would seem, only the new Prince seems to notice Taft. The thought of observing unhindered begs a smile but he stifles it. Besides, he wouldn't want his reactions to draw unwanted attention. All the talk of the 'Brood' is tantalizing, but what really draws him is the little Danse between Succubus and Prince. Ms. York truly seems oblivious. Unconcerned and brash as anyone he'd ever seen. Even up to the point that the Savage Prince summons some edge to her voice. Only then does Vivian show some sign of humility, and the game seems to be over. Whatever Vivian had been playing at would remain her own secret. At least for now.

Taft finally averts his gaze from the main spectacle and begins to wonder how long he should stay. He could certainly dive into the mystery of the Succubus on another evening. And, while it had taken this long, he'd learned a few things about the city. Its Kindred, in particular. Not a terrible evening, all things considered.
    Health | Willpower | Vitae

3. Likes Cayce liked this post
    Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
     -2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink, 

+1
    SL
    PRE

A smile to Mable, “Thank you.” She only hoped they wouldn’t lose another in the fight like they lost Alice.

That blow still stung.

Dark eyes shift back over to her Coterie mate, seemed what she had said had registered this time. But she still wasn’t happy about the whole thing.

Was her opinion the only one that mattered? She guessed on some level it did.

A sly smile, “While I have formed my own opinions, I do like to hear what others have observed. Sometimes there are those who see things you cannot.” She was ok at reading people, but there were those in the Domain who were better at it.

Like perhaps a Daeva.

Looking about the room, it seemed some were more engaged in each other than she first thought. Her new Cousin and the giant had been talking a long time.
    Alessandra Antinori │BP 6│Strong Italian Accent

Campanella
    Campanella

Campanella
    Ingrid

PRE

Time winds down and the night creeps to its end, unnoticed by the Kindred.

A new Prince has claimed Praxis.

Let the jockeying for power begin!

Well done We will get this scene in continuity. I'll let the side threads go on for a few more days so people can wrap them up.

6. Likes Cayce liked this post
Page 4 of 4 First 1 2 3 4
Closed Thread