Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch

(1801) Acknowledging Nossies

THREADID

Takeda Katsumi

Curse: Sakki (The projected Intent to Kill)

NOS
    PRE

After following the Reeve to view the official laws of the Domain, Takeda turned her attention to the inscription of the Prince's Will and began to study it in silence.

After some time, she turned to the Reeve once more.

"Please forgive my daring, but I must ask, why do the laws not specify the amount of Red Wheat the Prince and the Officials are due?"

In the interest of time, and based off of Ale's last post, I'm assuming that they were given a chance to look over the laws. Krieg Alessandra
    Takeda Katsumi. Given Name: Katsumi. Nosferatu, Invictus.

2. Likes Yumyumcrow liked this post
    K
    Krieg

Krieg's dark eyes studied the Laws upon display. The Inconcessus led him to mentally speculate. Obviously a few someones had royally screwed up.

As for the Kallisti...Not my Clan. Not my problem...

The Acolyte's eyes narrowed at Takeda's inquiry of "red wheat." He would withhold further inquiry and commentary.

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

-2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink, 
      -2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink

+1
    SL
    PRE

The giants comment about her tattoos was, while unexpected, not offensive to the Savage. She was quite used to it. Decades would do that to you.

Smirking, “Thank you. If you would like to hear the stories, I’m sure I can find time to satisfy your curiosity.” While she sometimes grew tired of questions, she didn’t mind them from new Kindred. It gave her time to get to know them, get a better feel for them and what they might be after.

The Reeve then considers the womans question.

What the actual hell was Red Wheat? A tribute of some kind where she was from?

“There is nothing to forgive, I’m willing to answer any question you may have.” Maybe she needed to brush up on Japanese culture or something.

“Was that how things were done in the last Domain you were in?” this would provide an interesting insight into the woman.

“I believe if the Prince felt he was due, he would make his will known on the subject. This Domain has dealt with it’s far share of Kindred coming and going. I think you will find that your word, alliance, and respect will take you far while residing within.”
    As Invictus she should know all a bout respect and that it was expected.

“Is that the only question or concern?” she asks, eyes moving between the two Haunts.

“If there are no other questions, then I ask if you are both willing to abide by the Laws that are set forth, then I will offer you Acknowledgement. Be aware that your word is your verbal Oath, and we take that quite seriously.”
    She knew she personally would not want to fee the wraith or displeasure of the Prince. Those people were made examples of, and probably didn’t walk away from the encounter.

Eyes look expectantly at both. Ready to answer more questions, or Acknowledge the two and send them on their way.
    Alessandra Antinori │BP 6│Strong Italian Accent

Takeda Katsumi

NOS
    PRE

"Yes, in the other domains I have fortunate enough to be a part of, all were required to provide a tithe of one form or another. The red tithe was the most common," Takeda explained, though as she did she was beginning to understand that the tithe this domain required was service. That, she could live with. It was something she was already intending to offer, after all.

"No other uncertainties trouble me,"
    she continued, content with what she'd learned so far. "I will freely give you, a representative of the domain, my Oath that I will abide by and uphold the Laws of these Laws."

K
    Krieg

The Giant held his civil appearance. Appropriately nodding and keeping his mouth shut until Katsumi had finished explaining. "I have no further questions at the moment. I agree to uphold the Oath of Sacramento."

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

-2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink, 
      -2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink

+1
    SL
    PRE

She listens as Takeda speaks, nodding, “Sounds like an interesting Domain, cannot say I’ve come across one that required that in my travels.” The Savage wondered if it had anything to do with the womans heritage.

As she agrees to the Laws, dark eyes move to the giant, and nods as he spoke.

"So long as neither of you have committed the Amaranth, and have stained auroras,
    then I grant you both Acknowledgement and you are free to reside and hunt within the Communal grounds.” Which she then indicates on a map. "Though be aware that the consequences for lying about the Amaranth, the consequences are dire." her tone had an edge. There was no compromise on that matter.

“Here is the number for your Priscus, I recommend reaching out as soon as you are able.”

Glancing around the Nox, “Seems the night is drawing to a close. I do hope you both have secured a place to rest for the day. If you have nothing further, I shall retire for the evening as well.”

Thank you Yumyumcrow for letting us get this done! Takeda and Krieg are both Acknowledged!

Alessandra Antinori │BP 6│Strong Italian Accent

8. Likes Cayce, Yumyumcrow liked this post
    K
    Krieg

Thanks Orianna. #Caw!

Takeda Katsumi

NOS
    PRE

"Your benevolent concern does you credit, Madame Reeve Antinori," Takeda replied soberly, "but you have no need to fear that dawn will find me, even if I have only arrived this evening."

No matter how polite the camouflage, Takeda recognized the subtle trap that the Reeve had laid. A careless fool might reveal that they had squatted in the city when they answered the question of whether or not they had a place to sleep. Thankfully, though, Sacramento was bordered by many other towns and so it was an easy trap to avoid.

"May you rest peacefully, Madame Reeve."

Takeda nodded once, and then turned to depart, bound for a motel bathtub on the border of the town...

Yay acknowledgement! Excellent Scene!

11. Likes liked this post
Closed Thread