Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

“So now I willrun down some of the rules and privileges of the domain. I can also print you a copy of the rules ifyou like or I can text or email them to you.” Mable gives her a warm smile.
    “Ok, here we go:
    The Prince has four Traditions which are expected to bekept in full.
    1. Shouldany servant, Thrall, or Childe Breach the Masquerade, both criminal and Regnantshall feel the Prince's displeasure.
    2. Childershall not be Sired without the permission of the Prince.
    3. AnyRegnant will take full responsibility for their Thralls as they would Childer.
    4. Nonewho have committed the Amaranth shall be welcome.
    Otherrules include:
    Youcan’t destroy or violate any Haven so long as it's owner is in good standing, obeysthe laws, and respects the Prince.
    Onlythe Prince or the Seneschal can call for a blood hunt. And it is expected thatevery member of the domain will participate in the blood hunt.
    Onlythe Prince may grant the Right of Destruction.
    ThePrince has forbidden the Feeding upon, Ghouling, Killing, or otherwiseInterfering with the following Kine of the Domain: Law Enforcement, Firefighters,Emergency Medical Technicians (EMTs), and All Hospital Employees.
    Andin court there is a proper way to act.
    § Kindred shall showtheir Respect by appearing at Court.
    § Failure to appear to anannounced Court will result in the revocation of Acknowledged status.
    § All petitions andrequests should be submitted to the Seneschal, Herald, or Clan Prisci forapproval and discretion in scheduling.
    §
    Only His Majesty shalldecide when one Kindred is bound by the Blood Vinculum to another.

The privilegesinclude:

The right to Feedin the Communal area of the City.

Permission tofind shelter in the Communal Zone of the Prince's Domain

And The Right toenjoy the protection of the Prince and the Sanctuary of Elysium

“That’s it forthe basic rules. Now I have a couple ofquestions I will ask you. These are kindof under oath and I will trust that you will be honest. If it is found that you have answereddishonestly then the Prince has a right to punish you in any way that is seenfit.”
    “Have you evercommitted Amaranth?”
    “Will you abideby the Praxis of the Prince and will be loyal to the Prince and the appointedOfficers within this domain?”
    After Niamh says ‘No’to committing Amaranth and agrees to abide by the laws, Mable has her sign withher finger on the cell phone. She thensaves the signed document under the name Nsionnaigh in a file she has calledTHEGAME. Mable had decided a long timeago to call the file THEGAME when there may be any mention of kindred init. That way if her files were everhacked it would just look like a run of the mill gamer file.
    “Awesome, pleasesign here with your finger.”

“Do you have anyquestions?”

Niamh Sionnaigh
    Presence
    (On The Periphery)
    Lilting Irish Accent
    Blood Potency
    Staus
    (Criminals)
    Allies/Contacts
    (Street)
    Niamh Sionnaigh

Unbound Gangrel

PRE

The Lamprey'sSea Wolf's clasps her hands together, listening to the women speak, nodding where appropriate, and commuting word to memory.

"I such a heinous act as the Ammetath. Nor would I ever." she states clearly and attemps to hold her accent down so she would be understood properly. As she had found in recent nights, many would look upon her strangely and bark a rather rude 'what?' In her face when she spoke. "I do so swear to abide by the Prince's laws and pledge mine loyalty to this Domian and to those that safeguard it."

The maple tree pulls out a strange rectangular device with a reflective surface, with dextrous fingers the blackness is replaced by light. Similar to the box with its own inner light that Niamh used to give birth to this strange land dwelling self.

Highly suspicious of this belong some sort of mischief, Niamh presses her finger to the glass and traces her name upon it. Delighted that black lines follow the movements and this isn't a sally, Niamh finishes the last 'h' and returns her hand to where it had been before.

Then, at last Niamh is free to ask questions, "Ah...yes. I do have something of a question. I know what a text is of course a book with the printed word, which I may request the rules to be provided to me in such a manner, but...Priscus Wood...what is an 'email'?"
    Health: | Willpower: | Vitae:

3. Likes Psychangel liked this post

Warden of the Sacred Grove
    Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

Mable looked at Niamh with a slight curiosity. Where had the girl been before that she had never heard of a cell phone or email? A hand briefly touched her lips in thought. She lowered her hand and said, "Please accept my apologies. I have forgotten that many don't know about new technology and I also have forgotten how horribly complicated the English language can be. While text can be found in books, it is also a type of message that is sent on this."

Mable holds up her cell phone. "This is a cell phone. It is a portable telephone that also can send typed messages. An email is electronic mail. Instead of sending a letter through the post office, you send the message or letter through a computer. There are many types of computers. Basically they are like a typewriter but are connected to a.. I guess a really weird thing called the world wide web. This web can't be seen and the messages go through the air."

Mable make a weird face as she realizes these things are really quite strange when she says them out loud. "I know this all sounds so weird, even to me and I have been using these communication tools. If you would like I can work with you and show you how they work and help you get some. Mean while, we also have a note board over there," she points to a wall, "That is one place where we leave messages."

"Do you have any other questions for now? And do you have a place to stay?"

5. Likes , Yumyumcrow liked this post

Niamh Sionnaigh
    Presence
    (On The Periphery)
    Lilting Irish Accent
    Blood Potency
    Staus
    (Criminals)
    Allies/Contacts
    (Street)
    Niamh Sionnaigh

Unbound Gangrel

PRE

"Ah." escapes parted lips. "I understand now, a friend explained...using different words. To her text would be a message and email, 'a useless wasyr of time.' She..was unquie. Always attempting to make me look like an idiot when it comes to modern amenities." though of course there is still many things she needs to learn and not only learn but memorize. Make them habitual. "And it dosen't help that, like you've said, the English language is a complicated beast."

Eye phone. Flip phone. Cell phone. Tellephone. So many ways to describe the same item. "As I do not have a...phone I will not be able to receive information that way. I'll be using the notice board, and....what did Sindy call it- snail mail for the time being." Niamh smiles.

The blond shakes her head, "Not right now...and thank you for the offer but I have my own arrangements." which went without saying what sort of arrangements they were. Though her very distant cousin and Priscus could figure it out.

7. Likes Psychangel liked this post

Warden of the Sacred Grove
    Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

Mable's expression turned to concern, "I am so sorry anyone made you feel like an idiot. If you don't know something then you are not an idiot, just uninformed. Please feel free to ask me if you need anything explained and I will do my best to help you. Trying to overcome language barriers and trying to get acquainted with new technology is very overwhelming in the best of times."

Mable gave her a smile, "If you have no other questions we should rejoin the others, the evening is just about over."

Niamh Sionnaigh
    Presence
    (On The Periphery)
    Lilting Irish Accent
    Blood Potency
    Staus
    (Criminals)
    Allies/Contacts
    (Street)
    Niamh Sionnaigh

Unbound Gangrel

PRE

Niamh's frozen for longer then she's comfortable with at Mable's instant show of (seeming true) show if concern.

After a moment or more gaping, her mouth closes with a snap.

"I know you know that feeling. When the other Clans judge you for being a...savage." Niamh offers after a moment longer. "Thank you, really. I'll come to you when I find something else that confounds me." Niamh smiles.

Shaking her head, "No, I haven't any other questions now,"

A moment, waiting for the Priscus to lead the way, not wanting to seem rude, before Niamh rejoined the mingling Kindred for a moment or two more before she would leave this place and hide away from the sun.

10. Likes Psychangel liked this post
Closed Thread