Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3

Presence
    (Unimpressed)
    Viola Jones

Rahu
    Hunter in the Darkness
    Purity ●● | Cunning ●

PRE

"You'd be right." Viola snorts as she stands back to fetch her cue, to chalk it.

"Fencing, politics, and a denial of athleticism." her head shakes as she eyes Madison's backside as she takes her shots, "If he fences, then you have definitly worked up a sweat once or twice in your life." especially with that body.

The blond steps away and the rahu steps up. Better then last time, but fuck. Still not great.

14 Suxx
    Date Action Roll Result
    2018-02-20 03:41:15 [06] Campanella to play pool rolls 5 to Dexterity + Intelligence (10 Again) 3, 9, 3, 1, 2 1 success
    2018-02-19 20:38:21 [09] Viola Jones rolls 5 to Pool! (Int 2 + Dex 3) (10 Again) 2, 6, 5, 4, 7 failure
    2018-02-19 20:38:21 [08] Viola Jones rolls 5 to Pool! (Int 2 + Dex 3) (10 Again) 10, 2, 3, 6, 7, 3 1 success
    2018-02-19 20:38:21 [07] Viola Jones rolls 5 to Pool! (Int 2 + Dex 3) (10 Again) 1, 2, 5, 9, 2 1 success
    2018-02-19 20:38:21 [05] Viola Jones rolls 5 to Pool! (Int 2 + Dex 3) (10 Again) 9, 2, 4, 1, 9 2 successes
    2018-02-19 20:38:21 [04] Viola Jones rolls 5 to Pool! (Int 2 + Dex 3) (10 Again) 5, 8, 6, 1, 8 2 successes
    2018-02-19 20:38:21 [03] Viola Jones rolls 5 to Pool! (Int 2 + Dex 3) (10 Again) 10, 9, 6, 2, 1, 8 3 successes
    2018-02-19 20:38:21 [02] Viola Jones rolls 5 to Pool! (Int 2 + Dex 3) (10 Again) 9, 7, 4, 8, 4 2 successes
    2018-02-19 20:38:21 [01] Viola Jones rolls 5 to Pool! (Int 2 + Dex 3) (10 Again) 5, 10, 9, 2, 6, 3 2 successes
    Meninna Rahu | Primal Urge ●● | Heath: | Willpower: | Essence:

Campanella
    Allies (City Hall)
    Allies (Criminal)
    Allies (Culture)
    Allies (Finance)
    Occult Skill
    Campanella
    Campanella
    Campanella's Scenes
    Stats

Clock

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor 0
    Defense 2

Vulgar +1
    Active Spells: 3/5
    Personal Spells: 3/1

[2R] Analyze Artefact (Deep Scrutiny of Artefacts, Prolonged, 1 scene)
    [4R] Dark Matter (Matter Sight, Prolonged, 1 scene)
    [2R] One Mind, Two Thoughts (Prolonged, 1 scene)

Tangled Threads

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor 4
    Defense 2

Vulgar +1
    Personal Spells: 1/3

[4] Aura Perception (Concentration, 1 scene)

[5] Third Eye (Mind Sight, Prolonged, 1 scene)

[2R] Unseen Aegis (Armor, 1 scene)

PRE

To Taft: "I must have been born out of time. Many of my tastes are for things that are old or lost. Fencing is one of them. I like to think of myself as a gentleman. Fencing was one of the gentlemanly arts, once upon a time." Campanella spoke depreciatingly of himself.

"Politics is always a fine subject of study. So many threads. So many connections to other disciplines."

He didn't look at the table till it was his turn and soon realised his mistake. With his face blank he returned to his corner, chastened and spent the rest of the game in silence, observing the play carefully. The attention to detail saved him during the mid-game but he could find no answer to his opponents moves in the final stages, looking devilishly amateurish indeed.

Date Action Roll Result
    2018-02-20 03:41:15 [09] Campanella to play pool rolls 5 to Dexterity + Intelligence (10 Again) 4, 1, 3, 1, 7 failure
    2018-02-20 03:41:15 [08] Campanella to play pool rolls 5 to Dexterity + Intelligence (10 Again) 7, 6, 5, 3, 3 failure
    2018-02-20 03:41:15 [07] Campanella to play pool rolls 5 to Dexterity + Intelligence (10 Again) 8, 7, 6, 1, 4 1 success
    2018-02-20 03:41:15 [06] Campanella to play pool rolls 5 to Dexterity + Intelligence (10 Again) 3, 9, 3, 1, 2 1 success
    2018-02-20 03:41:15 [05] Campanella to play pool rolls 5 to Dexterity + Intelligence (10 Again) 4, 6, 8, 8, 4 2 successes
    2018-02-20 03:41:15 [04] Campanella to play pool rolls 5 to Dexterity + Intelligence (10 Again) 10, 5, 8, 2, 8, 10, 2 4 successes
    2018-02-20 03:41:15 [03] Campanella to play pool rolls 5 to Dexterity + Intelligence (10 Again) 10, 2, 8, 9, 6, 7 3 successes
    2018-02-20 03:41:15 [02] Campanella to play pool rolls 5 to Dexterity + Intelligence (10 Again) 7, 10, 8, 4, 5, 3 2 successes
    2018-02-20 03:41:15 [01] Campanella to play pool rolls 5 to Dexterity + Intelligence (10 Again) 6, 6, 2, 6, 6 failure
    Campanella|Moros|Mysterium
    Gnosis: 4
    Occult Skill: 3

Presence
    (Intense)
    Blood Potency
    New Identity
    (Frank Petros)
    Status
    (City Hall)
    Lawrence Taft

PRE

Taft nods as the blonde opts to break, smiling politely. He also notes the gruff response from the blonde's one-girl fanclub. It's clear not very many things impress her. Or interest her. Only the blonde who she watches like Taft might watch his prey.

"The time for gentleman came and went a long time ago, friend. Though I must admit that I still find the practice of 'faking it' agreeable. Life must have been so honest and simple in older times." Taft tips his head in something like sympathy for the fencing breather.

"You'd be right about that." he adds, as Bart continues. "Every act of diplomacy is colored by the speaker. Their culture, their knowledge, and experiences all mingle and coalesce into a unique perspective." He smiles now. ​"And technique."

Maybe all this stimulation is starting to prime the Shadow for some real competition. It's really gotten his 'blood' flowing. He'd likely be accused of playing them for fools at this point, but he doesn't mind. Taft smiles with satisfaction as the second game ends in the males' favor.

"See? Didn't pull any punches there, did we?"

17 successes
    Date Action Roll Result
    2018-02-24 10:56:48 [09] Lawrence Taft rolls 4 to Int + Dex to play pool. (10 Again) 5, 2, 1, 6 failure
    2018-02-24 10:56:48 [08] Lawrence Taft rolls 4 to Int + Dex to play pool. (10 Again) 10, 4, 9, 7, 10, 9 4 successes
    2018-02-24 10:56:48 [07] Lawrence Taft rolls 4 to Int + Dex to play pool. (10 Again) 3, 1, 10, 1, 9 2 successes
    2018-02-24 10:56:48 [06] Lawrence Taft rolls 4 to Int + Dex to play pool. (10 Again) 10, 5, 1, 6, 10, 9 3 successes
    2018-02-24 10:56:48 [05] Lawrence Taft rolls 4 to Int + Dex to play pool. (10 Again) 10, 10, 4, 4, 6, 4 2 successes
    2018-02-24 10:56:48 [04] Lawrence Taft rolls 4 to Int + Dex to play pool. (10 Again) 4, 8, 3, 10, 8 3 successes
    2018-02-24 10:56:48 [03] Lawrence Taft rolls 4 to Int + Dex to play pool. (10 Again) 3, 9, 6, 1 1 success
    2018-02-24 10:56:48 [02] Lawrence Taft rolls 4 to Int + Dex to play pool. (10 Again) 2, 2, 10, 9, 4 2 successes
    2018-02-24 10:56:48 [01] Lawrence Taft rolls 4 to Int + Dex to play pool. (10 Again) 3, 3, 1, 6 failure
    Health | Willpower | Vitae

4. Likes Yumyumcrow liked this post
    Aurora
    Spells
    Striking Looks
    (Riveting)
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Fame
    (Entertainment)
    Madison Cross
    (Sleeper ID)
    Gnosis
    Aurora
    Aurora

Dedicated Magical Tool

Multicolored copper bracelet with intricate loops winding around her right wrist.
    Nimbus

The sweet, fragrant smells of roses mixed with lilacs emanate from her as she casts magic. The scent intensifies, bordering on intoxicating, when Life magic is cast. When Aurora casts Vulgar magic, the scent takes a nasty turn, to the putrid, nauseating odor of a rotting corpse. The stronger the magic, the more those around want to retch at the smell.
    Monthly Spells

Monthly spells done on character sheet.

Pulse of the Living World[POT 6]
    Organic Resilience[POT 6]
    (PrP Treasure Hunt)

Active Spells: 1/6
    [Detect Substance]Bone
    Personal Spells: 2/3
    Vulgar:
    Mana:6/8
    WP:3

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

Chuckling, a hand placed on her chest, “Me? Sweat?” mock surprise, before she laughs, “It’s part of the job. Have to keep the body in shape or I’m not making money. Cause then the college degree and lifetime of training goes out the window!” but she wouldn’t call her self athletic, not by any means. “And what about you? You look like you hit the gym on a regular basis.” She tosses back with a sip of her beer.

Blue eyes watch the exchange between Campy and the other guy. Campy always did strike her as a gentleman, so that was not so surprising to hear.

“Politics? No thank you, I suck at them. I tend to speak my mind too freely which doesn’t tend to go over well in the world of politics.” A shrug.

Seemed the guys were stepping their game up.

Frank sealed the game in the guys favor.

“I must beg to differ; a gentleman is a refreshing change from most of the guys out these days.” Another shrug and sip of her beer, “But maybe that’s just me.” Could just be her. But she’d dealt with her fair share of guys in bars and clubs.

Smirking to Frank, “No you didn’t, as any game should be. It cannot really be a fair game if one side holds back. Good game!”

Presence
    (Unimpressed)
    Viola Jones

Rahu
    Hunter in the Darkness
    Purity ●● | Cunning ●

PRE

Skills proven and scowl fixed. The women's earlier victory rings hollow in the face of men's skill.

Sulking, the rahu swigs her beer.

The pretty blond is bouncy and flirty. Full of quips a d laughter. It stung. Because there was once another women just like her in Viola's life.

She takes another swig and scowls harder. Memories clashing and rolling. The rahu, scoffs and stalks off. Offering none a goodbye.

Let them think her a sore losers. She had 'feelings' to deal with.

And with that, the sulky Viola takes her leave!
    Meninna Rahu | Primal Urge ●● | Heath: | Willpower: | Essence:

7. Likes Yumyumcrow, Travisc06489 liked this post
    Campanella
    Allies (City Hall)
    Allies (Criminal)
    Allies (Culture)
    Allies (Finance)
    Occult Skill
    Campanella
    Campanella
    Campanella's Scenes
    Stats

Clock

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor 0
    Defense 2

Vulgar +1
    Personal Spells: 3/1

[2R] Analyze Artefact (Deep Scrutiny of Artefacts, Prolonged, 1 scene)
    [4R] Dark Matter (Matter Sight, Prolonged, 1 scene)
    [2R] One Mind, Two Thoughts (Prolonged, 1 scene)

Tangled Threads

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor 4
    Defense 2

Vulgar +1
    Personal Spells: 1/3

[4] Aura Perception (Concentration, 1 scene)

[5] Third Eye (Mind Sight, Prolonged, 1 scene)

[2R] Unseen Aegis (Armor, 1 scene)

PRE

Campanella watches Viola stalk off at the close of the game.

"You certainly know how to find interesting companions," he added dryly to Maddison.

He clung onto the cue for a while longer as if half expecting another round. Just in case. When it seemed that another game would not eventuate, he lay the instrument down with a certain reluctance.

"I should thank you for the enjoyable interlude. I had much pressing on my thoughts and this has certainly helped with that."

He smiled, softly.

Time to wrap, I think.
    Campanella|Moros|Mysterium
    Gnosis: 4
    Occult Skill: 3

Presence
    (Intense)
    Blood Potency
    New Identity
    (Frank Petros)
    Status
    (City Hall)
    Lawrence Taft

PRE

"I can't imagine you coming off untoward." he says with a smirk. "But I wouldn't rule it out altogether. The political field could use some straight-forward talk every now and then."

He turns to gauge the blonde's pursuer only to see her scowl and make her way off. Didn't get what she wanted? Can't possibly be over a game of pool. He'd almost laughed at Bart's comment, too, but then... isn't he one of her companions too? Curious. But something to be solved another time - if Taft ever drags himself to an inconspicuous establishment again.

"Of course. I suppose I should leave you two to catch up. Been working up an appetite all evening, and I think I'd like to treat myself to something nice." Taft smiles politely and offers Bart a handshake - and Maddison a nod of his head. Then he leaves, thinking of a good place to grab a bite.

Okie doke. Thanks for the scene.
    Health | Willpower | Vitae

10. Likes Yumyumcrow liked this post
    Aurora
    Spells
    Striking Looks
    (Riveting)
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Fame
    (Entertainment)
    Madison Cross
    (Sleeper ID)
    Gnosis
    Aurora
    Aurora

Dedicated Magical Tool

Multicolored copper bracelet with intricate loops winding around her right wrist.
    Nimbus

The sweet, fragrant smells of roses mixed with lilacs emanate from her as she casts magic. The scent intensifies, bordering on intoxicating, when Life magic is cast. When Aurora casts Vulgar magic, the scent takes a nasty turn, to the putrid, nauseating odor of a rotting corpse. The stronger the magic, the more those around want to retch at the smell.
    Monthly Spells

(PrP Treasure Hunt)

[Detect Substance]Bone
    Vulgar:

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

While Aurora was a little surprised by the woman abruptly leaving, she wasn’t about to stop her.

There appeared to be more to her than she showed, the sulking hinting at a deeper problem.

But that was for Viola to deal with, not the Shaman.

So she shrugs instead, finishing off her own beer.

An eyebrow was quirked at Campy, then a smirk and another shrug, “What can I say? Must be my amazing personality.” She jokes.

Though she was sad that the party was breaking up, she was looking forward to another round of pool.

Pouting, “Ok. But the games are tied, men one, woman one. So at some point we will have to play again.” Plus, it had been fun. She enjoyed seeing him out of his element. “Glad the game helped with whatever is going on.” She said with a soft smile of her own.

Laughing, she turns to the other guy, “It isn’t very welcome in most political spheres, some people having a hard time with truths and all.” She’d never been that bashful calling people out. A bit more reserved when it came to Awakened politics, but even that was changing.

“Good game, and was nice meting you.” The nod was returned.

Ok, thanks everyone for the great scene!

Aurora
    Spells
    Striking Looks
    (Riveting)
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Fame
    (Entertainment)
    Madison Cross
    (Sleeper ID)
    Gnosis
    Aurora
    Aurora

Dedicated Magical Tool

Nimbus

Monthly Spells

(PrP Treasure Hunt)

[Detect Substance]Bone
    Vulgar:

FAME