Fame
    (Entertainment)
    Madison Cross
    (Sleeper ID)
    Gnosis
    Aurora
    Aurora

Dedicated Magical Tool

Multicolored copper bracelet with intricate loops winding around her right wrist.
    Nimbus

The sweet, fragrant smells of roses mixed with lilacs emanate from her as she casts magic. The scent intensifies, bordering on intoxicating, when Life magic is cast. When Aurora casts Vulgar magic, the scent takes a nasty turn, to the putrid, nauseating odor of a rotting corpse. The stronger the magic, the more those around want to retch at the smell.
    Monthly Spells

Monthly spells done on character sheet.

Pulse of the Living World[POT 6]
    Organic Resilience[POT 6]
    (PrP Treasure Hunt)

Active Spells: 1/6
    [Detect Substance]Bone
    Personal Spells: 2/3
    Vulgar:
    Mana:6/8
    WP:3

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

The Blue Cue.

It doesn’t look like much from the outside, a heavy door set in a brick wall. The sign advertising happy hour and various prices.

But once you enter the door and go up the stairs, you are greeted by a slightly upscale bar and pool hall.

There are numerous blue colored pool tables setup in various places, some with couches along the sides. The bar is stocked, various bottles placed on glass shelves that are lit by a soft blue color. Some tv’s near the bar have different sporting events playing. There is even a balcony that spots outdoor seating and views of downtown.

This is where Aurora can be found. She hadn’t stepped out to play pool since she met Konrad. So she figured she was overdue to get out, have a few drinks and show off how bad she was at pool. Giving that it was a bar, she dressed up a little. It had been way too long since she dressed up and just had fun. And Halloween didn’t count, that was a holiday, totally different.

She settled on a leather skirt, which made her legs look fabulous, and a burgundy sweater with only one sleeve. Her blonde hair was left down and her makeup consisted of a smokey burgundy eye color and nude lips.

Walking in, she requested a table and a pitcher of beer. While she wanted Absinthe, she figured beer was more suited for pool. Picking out a cue, she poured a glass of beer, took a sip and lined up a shot.

2. Likes Travisc06489, Yumyumcrow, liked this post

Presence
    (Unimpressed)
    Viola Jones

Rahu
    Hunter in the Darkness
    Purity ●● | Cunning ●

PRE

Coming off the street and through the door to the pool hall within, Viola ground her teeth.

She didn't like people. So why did she decide to go through that unassuming door?

...there wasn't even a black Torino parked to draw her eye. So. Seriously why the fuck was she letting her feet carry her up the stairs? Why'd she order a beer, and bring to her lips as she leaned against the bar, flat eyes taking into the very blue pool tables..,

....and one very hot blond.

Huh. That might be why.

Pushing herself off the bar she makes her way to the blond, "Hey. Playin' alone or do ya want some company?"
    Meninna Rahu | Primal Urge ●● | Heath: | Willpower: | Essence:

4. Likes Travisc06489 liked this post

Presence
    (Intense)
    Blood Potency
    New Identity
    (Frank Petros)
    Status
    (City Hall)
    Lawrence Taft

(Blush of Life)Vitae 1 Spent
    PRE

What a wonderful new place this is. Sacramento. With stolen blood flowing under his skin, he can appreciate the change in climate. The northeast is probably frozen tonight...

An unassuming sign is what draws his attention. The Kine seem fond of referring to this flavor of irony as 'hipster' or something. Taft - freshly shaven to shed the scruff he'd worn to his funeral - wears a simple blue cardigan atop khaki slacks. Now that is truly worthy of 'hipster' label; cardigans had first been popular back when he'd been alive!

When he arrives upstairs, in the room with the pool tables, he's immediately struck by the beautiful visage of a breather. Blonde hair. Exposed legs below her leather skirt. An air of confidence about her as she takes her first shot. What has she seen? What might she taste like? Questions form as fast as details are absorbed, and Taft feels particularly engrossed. He shouldn't stare like this, though. So his eyes stray...

Right onto an entirely different kind of food. Tense. Boyish haircut. A look like everything around her is beneath acknowledging. Except, of course, for the blonde. He'd likely been unnoticed by either of them. Which, for now, is fine. The living tend to resent being studied without consent.

"I was just going to ask the same." he says, gaze softened enough not to seem rude. He smiles. It even reaches his eyes. With no small effort.
    Health | Willpower | Vitae

6. Likes liked this post
    Campanella
    Allies (City Hall)
    Allies (Criminal)
    Allies (Culture)
    Allies (Finance)
    Occult Skill
    Campanella
    Campanella
    Campanella's Scenes
    Stats

Clock

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor 0
    Defense 2

Vulgar +1
    Active Spells: 3/5
    Personal Spells: 3/1

[2R] Analyze Artefact (Deep Scrutiny of Artefacts, Prolonged, 1 scene)
    [4R] Dark Matter (Matter Sight, Prolonged, 1 scene)
    [2R] One Mind, Two Thoughts (Prolonged, 1 scene)

Tangled Threads

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor 4
    Defense 2

Vulgar +1
    Personal Spells: 1/3

[4] Aura Perception (Concentration, 1 scene)

[5] Third Eye (Mind Sight, Prolonged, 1 scene)

[2R] Unseen Aegis (Armor, 1 scene)

PRE

The Moros Campanella is taking time off... From himself.

He's still waring shirt and slacks - cheaper than normal and the shirt looks decidedly ratty; and he has dug out an old coat, worn and threadbare with use and neglect. This represents as much blending in as the Moros can manage but it will, for him at least, be enough.

Venturing away form his usual haunts he spies the pool hall. Without thinking he moves toward it and enters. Pool hall. One of the last bastions of the working man. An ideal escape from his refined world and its particular set of cares. Or at least, so he thought. Looking about, Campanella can see that while the decor has remained much the same, the clientele has changed. Maybe not quite the bastion of working men any longer but definitely a place for good, decent, folk. And no idle rich, patrons putting on airs, social climbers or those claiming refinement.

Just people.

He obtains a beer and finds a quiet spot to relax, finding his stress eased by the bubble and clatter of conversation, the rumble and clink of games in progress, and the muted sounds of the city beyond the walls. He closed his eyes, savouring his little zone of peace among the multitude.

A gush of conversation close by roused him. A street hardened woman and a man who posture spoke of focussed intensity no matter his situation or what he wore. They were being drawn toward... A riveting woman. Whom he knew.

"Auro - Maddison!"

Roused, he turned and made to stand. Suddenly self conscious. Had he spoke. He had spoke, hadn't he.

Campanella, Moros, transfixed to the spot as he tries to fathom who best to melt into the floor.
    Campanella|Moros|Mysterium
    Gnosis: 4
    Occult Skill: 3

8. Likes , , Orianna liked this post
    Aurora
    Spells
    Striking Looks
    (Riveting)
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Fame
    (Entertainment)
    Madison Cross
    (Sleeper ID)
    Gnosis
    Aurora
    Aurora

Dedicated Magical Tool

Multicolored copper bracelet with intricate loops winding around her right wrist.
    Nimbus

The sweet, fragrant smells of roses mixed with lilacs emanate from her as she casts magic. The scent intensifies, bordering on intoxicating, when Life magic is cast. When Aurora casts Vulgar magic, the scent takes a nasty turn, to the putrid, nauseating odor of a rotting corpse. The stronger the magic, the more those around want to retch at the smell.
    Monthly Spells

(PrP Treasure Hunt)

[Detect Substance]Bone
    Vulgar:

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

The cue slides across her fingers, hitting the ball as blue eyes look up. The ball hit the triangle of balls, but none went in, not surprising to her.

A friendly smile appears, “I’m always game for company.” She greets the unimpressed looking girl. Motioning with her head to the wall that had pool sticks lined up, “Grab a stick.” She grabs her own beer and takes a sip.

The guy that approaches next had quite an intense presence to him. And not someone she’d expect to see in a pool hall. His stare didn’t bother her, as a performer, she was used to it.

Finally he speaks, and the beer was lowered and the smile returns, “Sure.” Why not. To the Shaman, the more the merrier. She was naturally a social butterfly, more at home with a crowd.

“Grab a stick if you want. Though I warn both of you, I really suck at pool.” She says with a smirk. It was never her game, but she had fun.

And hen a voice she never expected to hear at a pool hall.

Campy.

A look of surprise, a pleasant surprise, finds the Moros. And he was dressed more casual than she’d seen him, Not that it was a bad look.

The smile reappears, warmer and with a hint of shyness.

“Hey!” clearly glad to see him, “Come join us. I have pool and beer.” She offers. Seeing the others dressed casually, she was a little self-conscious now of what she picked to wear, maybe she dressed up too much?

“Guess if we’re going to be playing pool, and drinking beer, names would be great. I’m Madison.”
    She offers, taking another small sip of her beer.

10. Likes liked this post

Presence
    (Unimpressed)
    Viola Jones

Rahu
    Hunter in the Darkness
    Purity ●● | Cunning ●

PRE

Viola smirks, grabs cue stick, back turned to the hot blond for a fuckin' minute, less even, and just like the last time Viola came to a bar and spotted a beautiful women by herself everyone and their fucking mother popped out of the fucking woodwork (one of which already knows her and has a pet name that can't be used in public) and ruins it.

The rahu isn't smirking now. Dead eyes flick between the men wearing a fucking cardigan and the fucker in slacks.

Huffing, she takes a swig of her beer.

Focusing more in the blond, flat eyes trailing along the length of her creamy legs, and that skirt. Well it's sure to ride up whenever she makes a shot....

Smirk once more curling her lips, "Viola."
    Meninna Rahu | Primal Urge ●● | Heath: | Willpower: | Essence:

12. Likes liked this post

Presence
    (Intense)
    Blood Potency
    New Identity
    (Frank Petros)
    Status
    (City Hall)
    Lawrence Taft

PRE

Taft, amused by the scene unfolding in front of him, doesn't even notice the man in the old coat until he decides to speak. The Shadow's head swivels to put a face to the voice. The man looks like just another patron, to him. But the blonde seems happy enough to see him. Curious. Lovers? Not likely.

The subject turns to pool. And beer. Taft's nose wrinkles as he catches a whiff of the old habit. He'd expected it to be around, of course, but one can never truly confront an old 'ex' in total comfort. "Frank. And... just pool, for me. I quit drinking a long time ago." Almost a hundred years, if we're counting. "Teams, then? Ladies on one team, gentleman on the other?" He smiles politely, grabbing a cue and offering it to the fellow who hadn't offered his name yet. "I didn't catch your name, friend."

As his own eyes seek out bits and pieces, he catches this 'Viola' - the name really doesn't fit - eyeing the blonde. Hungrily isn't the right word, but there is certainly desire there. The lines of his mouth tighten into the tiniest of smirks. This will be entertaining to watch.

He does break away his gaze long enough to grab himself a cue, stopping in just such a position at the pool table that he can see all three of them easily. "I only know how to play 8-ball. And not very well, either." He offers Madison a self-deprecating smile. "I guess you and I will cancel each other out."
    Health | Willpower | Vitae

Campanella
    Allies (City Hall)
    Allies (Criminal)
    Allies (Culture)
    Allies (Finance)
    Occult Skill
    Campanella
    Campanella
    Campanella's Scenes
    Stats

Clock

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor 0
    Defense 2

Vulgar +1

Tangled Threads

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor 4
    Defense 2

Vulgar +1

PRE

"Thanks. I'll probably have one later," Campanella replies. For emphasis he holds up his half finished bottle as he joins the group.

Aurora's choice of attire was daring and, yes, the Moros could detect a certain... chemistry... simmering from Viola. One look at the street hardened woman had Campanella keeping quiet.

"Call me Bart," he offered, pausing as he arrived by Frank as the other man suggested teams.

"Well, I guess that does work. If everyone is agreeable. I don't mind." He sought a safe spot for his drink and accepted the cue Frank had selected. "I hope you are not expecting miracles from me. Pool is a little outside of my comfort zone. What about you, Viola? Do we stand a chance?"

Aurora
    Spells
    Striking Looks
    (Riveting)
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Fame
    (Entertainment)
    Madison Cross
    (Sleeper ID)
    Gnosis
    Aurora
    Aurora

Dedicated Magical Tool

Nimbus

Monthly Spells

(PrP Treasure Hunt)

[Detect Substance]Bone
    Vulgar:

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

Damn! If looks could kill, thinks the Shaman with amusement.

And a unique name. Not one she is ever sure she’s met with before. Was it her real name she wonders. Knowing full well her own was fake, a simple stage name.

If Viola’s wandering eye caught her attention, it didn’t show. When one performs on a stage they are used to being eye candy, went with the terrority.

Raising her beer, “Nice to meet you Viola.” This was certainly going to be a fun evening.

Frank? A common name for someone looking to blend in maybe?

“Oh, ok. Well, if you want a soda or water, just let me know.” Well, guess not everyone drank. Nothing wrong with it, just unexpected.

Grinning, “Teams works for me. Though I think my team will be at a disadvantage, unless Viola here is a secret pool shark.” She jokes.

A half smirk, “No miracles, just fun.” Her blue eyes glimmering with a hint of something, as she looks at Campy.

It was nice to see him relaxing a bit.

“Though if my past experience is anything to go off, you’ll be lucky if I get the right colored ball in the pocket.” She says with a laugh. Though she bet if she really tried, she could do some awesome trick shots with how flexible she was. Now that thought stirs others.

A hand reaches into a purse, pulling out a hair elastic. Hands quickly and expertly threw her hair into a messy half ponytail.

Campanella
    Allies (City Hall)
    Allies (Criminal)
    Allies (Culture)
    Allies (Finance)
    Occult Skill
    Campanella
    Campanella
    Campanella's Scenes
    Stats

Clock

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor 0
    Defense 2

Vulgar +1

Tangled Threads

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor 4
    Defense 2

Vulgar +1

PRE

Campanella spent a long time polishing his cue with chalk. The motion was calming and it gave him time to reflect on how... little... he actually knew of the game.

When it seemed that a little stand off had developed, he went right ahead and broke with a thunderous strike that still only managed to knock of portion of balls from the huddled pack. He managed to build of that initial break before becoming unstuck as the game entered its middle phase. And as the game entered its last leg, he managed to consistently fluke his way out of trouble.

For those interested, here are the rules for Billiards / Pool Rules for Billiards/Pool

Date Action Roll Result
    2018-02-08 02:51:22 [09] Campanella to play pool rolls 5 to Intelligence + Dexterity (10 Again) 8, 8, 5, 2, 10, 9 4 successes
    2018-02-08 02:51:22 [08] Campanella to play pool rolls 5 to Intelligence + Dexterity (10 Again) 6, 3, 6, 7, 2 failure
    2018-02-08 02:51:22 [07] Campanella to play pool rolls 5 to Intelligence + Dexterity (10 Again) 3, 8, 8, 9, 2 3 successes
    2018-02-08 02:51:22 [06] Campanella to play pool rolls 5 to Intelligence + Dexterity (10 Again) 5, 10, 3, 9, 1, 8 3 successes
    2018-02-08 02:51:22 [05] Campanella to play pool rolls 5 to Intelligence + Dexterity (10 Again) 10, 5, 7, 6, 4, 2 1 success
    2018-02-08 02:51:22 [04] Campanella to play pool rolls 5 to Intelligence + Dexterity (10 Again) 5, 2, 4, 1, 4 failure
    2018-02-08 02:51:22 [03] Campanella to play pool rolls 5 to Intelligence + Dexterity (10 Again) 9, 5, 5, 7, 4 1 success
    2018-02-08 02:51:22 [02] Campanella to play pool rolls 5 to Intelligence + Dexterity (10 Again) 2, 6, 4, 5, 10, 8 2 successes
    2018-02-08 02:51:22 [01] Campanella to play pool rolls 5 to Intelligence + Dexterity (10 Again) 6, 10, 10, 1, 6, 2, 3 2 successes

"Beginners luck," he said, flushing, as he retreated to a corner. He reached for his unfinished beer.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last
Closed Thread