(Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
     -2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink, 

+1
    SL
    PRE

Ale nods as well, “I haven’t had a chance to dig too much into the addresses we were provided previously. So I’ll be looking into that. Well, if their attention has been on the Brood, it gives us time and a chance to watch from afar.” A chance to observe. Would they kill each other?

“This Domain has been one of the most welcoming and diverse ones I’ve come across in my own travels. It’s nice.”
    She didn’t like Clans being shunned for something beyond their control.

Smiling, “Alice had a way even without her eyes, of seeing, or sensing things in others. I always found her to be a good judge of character. Family was very important to her.”

Cynthia didn’t know. But then again, how could she know? Alice couldn’t tell her, and Ale hadn’t reached out.

This was obviously hard for the Savage, “I do know, and I apologize for not sharing when it happened.” Oh this sucked. “Alice fell to Torpor during our last bout with the Brood. And for that, I am sorry. It was out of my control, there wasn’t much I could do. It was decided she couldn’t be awoken without risk, and unknown to us, Lyssa took her. We don’t know where she took her body, and needless to say, I’m not happy about it. We could have protected Alice while she slumbered.” Lyssa was lucky Ale hadn’t gone looking for her. “How is the Caldarium doing? I used to spend hours there with Alice, feet in the water, just talking about anything and everything.” Not that she expected to be invited back to it’s depths, but it was a beautiful place that should be kept up.

Grinning, “Wouldn’t that be great. Would certainly save us having to divide our forces or pick one to investigate over the other.” They didn’t have enough people to focus on both problems.

“Well, I’m sure I can find you some here, or you can take your time with it. I don’t want to pressure you if you have other things to tend to.”
    Alessandra Antinori │BP 6│Strong Italian Accent

Presence
    (Confident)
    Striking Looks
    (Hot Goth)
    Obfuscate
    (Mask of Tranquillity)
    New Identity
    (Elise White)
    Cynthia Weiss

Nosferatu Curse:
    The fowl scent of toxic chemicals follow Cynthia wherever she goes. Everything from Ammonia to Sulphur seems to cling to her.

+1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

Cynthia frowned as she tried to process this news. So Alice did not straight up abandon the domain. She was start to feel bad for targeting the doll with her Ire. "Would explain where Robert went to at least." The goth muttered. It did not explain Gilroys absence very well. Given the chance she would have pawned off her new responsibilities to one that had been Priscus in the past. A few moments later she shook her head. "Its seen better days. Without Alice to maintain it its become a cesspool. I'm trying to work out how to get it back to how it was before." It was hard to manage that project when her attention was tied with the need to keep the Garbage Pit clear.

Any comment about someone outside the clan appearing in the Necropolis was kept to herself. It was another thing to take not of when it came to the domain of Sacramento.

She nodded. "Yeah. If we had some way of nudging them into an all out fight... Though there is the Masqurade to worry about." The Traditions were a worry, even out of basic self-reservation when it came to the might of the invictus.

She stopped and looked around. The frown re-appeared. "Hm. I might try and get it done at my place." The materials here were not good enough to get decent sketch done. Wrong details could lead to problems for the kindred here. "You're gun practice offer still good? With hunters running around I might need to take the precaution."

Sorry for the delay. Wanna start wrapping up here or continue a little more?

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

A heavy sigh, “Actually, it doesn’t.” a hand went up to rub the bridge of her nose, “I don’t know where he went. He was at the warehouse, and in place to help Alice in the back, out of sight. But, he never showed during the fight, I didn’t see him during, or even after when we learned Alice had fallen. I would like to know where he is, because I hold him partially responsible for what happened. Had I known he was going to bail, I would have acted differently and set things up differently.” This obviously pissed off the Savage, it was clear in her eyes. “So if you see him, let him know I’d like t have a word with him.” She wouldn’t ash him, but she did have a few words to share.

A frown, “I’m sorry to hear that. It was a beautiful area, so peaceful. I know I’m not Family, but if you need anything to help restore it, please don’t let me know.” She didn’t think Cynthia trusted her the way Alice did, and that was understandable. The Savage wouldn’t push it.

“The thing I’m counting on is what Dirge said. We’ve fractured their numbers and there is a lot of infighting going on. Guess they haven’t taken their losses as too well.” A sly smile. “But that doesn’t mean I’m about to sit back, we need to keep the pressure on them.” And she intended to.

She nods, “Sure, and thank you again.” Having a sketch of a Hunter was priceless.

“Of course. Just let me know an evening that works best for you. I stay away from ranges and prefer to go out of city limits in large fields. I have some targets that I can setup, and a spare gun you can try. Though if you want to try with something smaller, I’m pretty sure I can get something.”

No worries! We can start to wrap if you like and look at another scene with target practice if you like

Presence
    (Confident)
    Striking Looks
    (Hot Goth)
    Obfuscate
    (Mask of Tranquillity)
    New Identity
    (Elise White)
    Cynthia Weiss

Nosferatu Curse:
    The fowl scent of toxic chemicals follow Cynthia wherever she goes. Everything from Ammonia to Sulphur seems to cling to her.

+1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

Cynthia's face turned into a scowl. "I see" She hissed. The sound sounded almost as poisonous as the air around her. She had suspected there might have been something going on between them, from how he acted around the Blind Doll. Though if what Ale said was true, then he just straight up left Alice, Alessandra and the rest of the domain to die. Typical bullshit for the church to pull when it thinks it can get rid of a few 'heretics'. Robert was unlikely to get a warm reception from the goth now. "No idea where Gilroy has run off to. Until recently I was the only Nosferatu left in the city." The bitterness did not seem to stop there.

"Thank you. I'll keep that in mind. It shouldn't be hard though." She assured her.

The goth nodded along. "Well, good to see you have a plan for this. Let me know if you need help with this." Eyes in the dark is always helpful to others.

Cynthia sighed. "After what you told me about Alice, it will be nice to have something to occupy my attention." Thankfully the memory of those faces was still in her mind.

The Nosferatu stood up, nodding. "I'll give you a call and we can set something up. I'm sure you'll know what gun a beginner should use." After the bit of news she had received, she finally managed to smile a little. "Looking forward to it."

"Good evening."
    If nothing stopped her, Cynthia quietly slipped out of the room and into the night. The toxic stench that surrounded her fading away.

Cool, looking forward to it

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Great scene, thank you! I'll get another up in a few days

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
Closed Thread