(Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

-2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink, 
      -2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink

+1
    SL
    PRE

Ale had told Cynthia that they’d talk in her office, but she figured one of the meeting rooms was just as good. Plus, it was good to have a change of scenery.

So she had her laptop setup and was typing away, the screen facing away from the open door. So whatever she was working on couldn’t be seen.

A quick text had been sent to the Haunt, giving her a heads up on the change in location.

Tonight she was in her usual black attire, gun holster included. Her top was sleeveless, tattoos on display. Though her long hair had hints of blue added to it tonight. The color in her hair, and her red lips being the only color apparent on her. Not that that was unusual.
    Deltaomega Cynthia Weiss
    Alessandra Antinori │BP 6│Strong Italian Accent

2. Likes liked this post

Presence
    (Confident)
    Striking Looks
    (Hot Goth)
    Obfuscate
    (Mask of Tranquillity)
    New Identity
    (Elise White)
    Cynthia Weiss

Nosferatu Curse:
    The fowl scent of toxic chemicals follow Cynthia wherever she goes. Everything from Ammonia to Sulphur seems to cling to her.

+1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

Cynthia's pale face peeked out from the doorway, a sudden irrational need to run away crashing over her the moment her eyes laid on Alessandra. It took her a moment for that to pass before she slipped into the room. Tonight she was wearing the familiar studded trench coat she wore months ago at court and her hair in a large, purple deathhawk. It was something seen before but she felt like wearing familiar tonight.

"Guten abend."
    Cynthia said with a nod. "Was kinda hoping our next meeting would have been in better circumstances. But here we are." Already her curse was twisting the air around her to resemble a mix of some unidentifiable and sickly.

4. Likes Orianna liked this post
    Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

She looks up to see Cynthia, closing the laptop and pushing it off to the side.

Smiling, “Good evening to you as well.” She greets, motioning to the chairs, “Please, have a seat.” The smell hit her, and while she wanted to make a face, she didn’t. The Haunt couldn’t help her smell, it was part of who she was. And as such, Ale wouldn’t be rude and bring attention to it.

An eyebrow was quirked, “Better circumstances?” so it wasn’t good news. “Have to admit, I was hoping you were planning some elaborate hunting party.” She says with a wry smile, trying to make a joke. “So what’s going on?” was it the Brood again? She hoped not. They hadn’t finished flushing them out, so it could very well be them.

Presence
    (Confident)
    Striking Looks
    (Hot Goth)
    Obfuscate
    (Mask of Tranquillity)
    New Identity
    (Elise White)
    Cynthia Weiss

Nosferatu Curse:
    The fowl scent of toxic chemicals follow Cynthia wherever she goes. Everything from Ammonia to Sulphur seems to cling to her.

+1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

Cynthia nodded as she took a seat near her. The smell of hairspray seemed to ward off some of her curse, although it seemed to emphasis that particular scent above the others.

The corner of her lip quirked up a bit at the joke. ​"Well depending on what happens here. There just might be one." The goth said with a smile before her face dropped to something more neutral. "Found two hunters at the Old City Cementary who had a fledgling with them. Followed after them with the cloak on." Cynthia started to explain as she recalled the events of the night. "Kindred was the child of one of them. Apparently some Sanctified by the name of Tobias did the deep and kept moving across the west coast." The name of the girls sire was a mystery to her. But there was always the slim possibility the Reeve might know something.

"Judging from how he described his Final Death, this one and his friends seem to really like fire." Reports of places burning down in the news did catch her attention. "And from what I gathered they lost a few men in that fight.". Her eyes seemed to unfocus for a moment as she remembered more of what happened. "After that I had to back off. The other hunter ended her on a family grave." The sounds of the sword coming down still made her uncomfortable. The goth seemed to deflate a little as that moment replayed in her mind.

It was a short moment before she spoke again. "And thats what happened. Been trying to keep that all fresh in my mind for you."

7. Likes Yumyumcrow, Orianna liked this post
    Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

The additional smell was noted, but not shown.

A soft chuckle as she joked back with her.

But then the news of Hunters. Encountered by a Kindred of the Domain. This was not good.

She listens intently, a hand grabbing a piece of paper and jotting down the cemetery name. It might need to be looked into further.

Her lips form a hard line. Hunters in their backyard. Dirge had told them, and she hadn’t looked into it.

“So the fledgling was the Childe of a Sanctified. And they ended her?” Why would they do that?

“I suppose he could have not had permission to Embrace her, but it’s still odd. Do you remember the name on the grave, or could you find it again?” she asks the pen tapping on the paper as she tried to think.

“I wonder if the fire has anything to do with the arson out in Elk Grove. From what the paper said, there was quite the fight out there before the fire. Perhaps it was these hunters.” Something else to look into.

“Thank you for keeping it fresh in your mind. It’s good info to know. But I think we need to proceed with extreme caution here. I’ve never tangled with Hunters before, I’ve heard stories, terrifying stories at that.” Would they move on now, or were they sticking around. "And I'm extremely relieved you didn't engage them or let them know you were there." she rather liked the gothic Haunt.

“So we have the name Tobias, were there any others that you were able to get?” she could put some feelers out, but she had to be careful. If not, and the hunters were alerted, the Domain would be in grave danger.

Presence
    (Confident)
    Striking Looks
    (Hot Goth)
    Obfuscate
    (Mask of Tranquillity)
    New Identity
    (Elise White)
    Cynthia Weiss

Nosferatu Curse:

+1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

Cynthia nodded. "Yes. It seemed she was the daughter of one of them. I'm guessing they interpreted her struggles with the Beast as her soul being in torment and unable to move on." An apt metaphor for Kindred existence she was willing to admit. At least for those that could not bear it at any rate. Her brow furrowed and her fingers started to tap against the table as she tried to recall the name. "I think the name on the grave was...Abigail Gunderson. The dead Childe's was Elizabeth."

"From what he said in their last moments, it was a massive fight to get to her. At least five other hunters die along with some ghouls and other Kindred that were there."
    She continued with a nod. "They seem to be weakened and vulnerable, but it looks like a few have a pyromania streak." A frown formed. The thought of fire made the beasts teeth gnash in fear.

Cynthia looked rather touched by the sentiment. Compliments were one thing, having others not want her to meet final death was another thing entirely.
    "Why thank you." She said with a soft smile. She was starting to really like the Italian.

She thought about it. Her fingers returning to their familiar
    rhythm. "Other than the names I gave you, thats about it. There was the licence plate of their car." She recalled the numbers of the plate to the best of her ability. "Could proved a sketch of the men as well. I couldn't get them to sit still and say 'cheese' with a camera after all." She finished with a smirk.

Thanks to YYC for providing names.

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Her head tilted slightly to the side, “Huh, interesting. Can’t say I’ve ever heard that one before, but I can understand how some might view it as such.” It was weird to her, seemed something based more in another Covenants belief than her own.

At the name, she scribbles it down. Both names.

“Well, at least some of the Hunters were lost in the fight.”
    It was no skin off her ass to have Hunters parish.

A heavy sigh, or the act of one, “They may appear weakened and vulnerable, but they are Hunters. And some wild animals are more dangerous when weakened and cornered.” A hand reaches up to rub her forehead, “I hate Hunters.” She mumbles. “And I’d rather not play with fire.” A small smirk.

Kindred and fire did not mix. Add Hunters into the mix and it was a big mess.

The smile was returned, “I may not know you as well as others do,” mainly Alice, “but they always spoke highly of you, and I see no reason to doubt them.” The Haunt seemed very capable.

Oh, license plate! That was also quickly scribbled down and circled. It could provide more info than the names right away.

Tapping the circle, “I’ll place some calls and see if anyone on my side can give me some info on it. I don’t have much pull with the police yet,” a gentle chuckle, “my business seems to always clash with them.” Criminals and cops don’t usually mix. But there was usually one or two who could be bought for info here and there.

Grinning, “A sketch could be useful, if you have the time. I wouldn’t want to inconvenience you.” That wasn’t right.

She then looks thoughtful, “I wonder if that fight and fire were connected to where the Brood were holding up. We never got the chance to look into the addresses we got, so now I’m very curious. Cause it’d be great on one hand to have the Brood gone or at least on the run. But I have to wonder if it was, did the Brood have any info on us, stored in those buildings.” Maybe she was worrying too much, but she had to. As Reeve, security was her main concern.

Presence
    (Confident)
    Striking Looks
    (Hot Goth)
    Obfuscate
    (Mask of Tranquillity)
    New Identity
    (Elise White)
    Cynthia Weiss

Nosferatu Curse:

+1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

Cynthia offered Ale a small, simple shrug. "Well they do seem to be rather religious. One of them was busy soaking a blade with something before they put the Fledgling to death. Might have been holy water." Some part of her suspected she should have watched. Part of her recoiled at the thought. "Which means that their knowledge about us is pretty flawed. Beyond the fire thing."

She nodded in agreement. "Old rules for Hunters back when I travelled was to simply leave town and hoped they didn't follow. Not really an option now since I'm growing a little attached to this place." The haunt said with a small flourish of her hand. She smiled as the Reeve continued to compliment her. "Thank you very much. I can't say I've done enough to get that sort of praise though." The comment did draw her thoughts to the vanished Priscus and the others that inhabited the Underground Kingdom. So much for Clan unity...

The goth waved it off. "Oh don't worry. I'm an artist. Its rare my talents can be put to more practical uses." She said with a smile. There was a lot about the Brood situation she did not really know much about beyond the bare basics of the situation. "Its possible. Brood are not subtle about their activities at times. Wouldn't be surprising if they were attacked while they were looking for the girl."

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

A nod, though she doubted it had been holy water, Hunters weren’t stupid. But, hey, you never know.

“I still don’t want to test it. I’m hoping they pass through, that they were here looking for that girl. And now that they’ve ended her, perhaps they’ll move on.”
    A shrug, “Though I doubt we’ll be that lucky. We’re going to have to be more careful and make new Kindred aware. Everyone should be on high alert.” It was the only way to try, try, and keep them from finding them.

She returned the smile, “This place has a way of making you comfortable and wanting to settle.” It did for her, a Savage who preferred the open road over a Domain.

Studying the Haunt, “Alice spoke very highly of you, she saw big things for you.” Did Cynthia know what happened to Alice? She wasn’t sure.

“That’s possible. And the Brood we’ve been dealing with aren’t very subtle.”
    There was a snort, “Not too bright either in my opinion. I’m going to have to look into that property, see if the Brood that were there have either all been killed, or if they’ve been run out of town. I’d rather not have to deal with both Brood and Hunters, that’s a bit more than anyone would want to deal with.” She taps the paper, thinking. They had to be smart about this, not tip their hand, watch the Hunters, but from a distance.

“I’d greatly appreciate it. Having a face to put on what you saw will help keep everyone on their toes. And at least be careful of anyone resembling the drawing.”

Presence
    (Confident)
    Striking Looks
    (Hot Goth)
    Obfuscate
    (Mask of Tranquillity)
    New Identity
    (Elise White)
    Cynthia Weiss

Nosferatu Curse:

+1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

Cynthia nodded. "Soon as we find them again, someone will need to keep an eye on them. Figure out if they are leaving now they are done with their business here or try and keep torching the city." Somehow she got the feeling they were not about to pack up. Now who could spy on them?

She smirked a bit from the comment. "Its like travelling again. Just without the fear of getting banished for being weird looking or worrying about blood." As fun as it was, she was not interested in hunting for Coyote blood again. "Plus the inhabitants of this domain do make it more appealing than the road."

Surprise marked the goths face. "I'm still not sure what I've done to get such praise from the likes of Alice." She paused the moment she said that name. "...You wouldn't know where she went by any chance?"

"Well with any luck those two sides might thin each other out." She was trying to look on the positive side. Cynthia smiled. "I just need some paper, a pencil and I can get started."

Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
Closed Thread