Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch

A rather dry debriefing

THREADID
    J
    Josef

A few nights after the talk at Elysium, Josef was knocking on the Reeves office door again. He had unfortunately been called away urgently - some problem at his haven, which was merely someone barging in through the wrong door. He really needed to fix that situation, and soon!

There he was, dressed as sharply as he could, in a tie for once, and with a winning smile. He knew exactly what he wanted, and he knew how to get it. Or atleast, that was what he thought. He awaited the Gangrels command to enter, and although he was used to it by now, it sickened him a bit to obey - but for now, he had to do exactly what she wanted, to establish himself.

Sry, got caught up in exams, thought it was less stressed if we took our time with the thread, than be limited by a few days

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
      ExitScene

-2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink, 

+1
    SL
    PRE

She had a dark wooden desk with the standard items on it, papers, small lamp, a computer. There was also a tall glass dome. Beside the glass dome was another one, this one held the same brightly colored butterflies, but had a darker, sinister twist to it. There was a skull in this one, with the butterflies placed artfully around it.

There wasn’t really art on the walls. But there were shadow boxes placed around the room with various colors of pinned butterflies. Maybe not something you would expect from the Savage, nor would many expect or know that she pinned them herself. Next to cleaning her guns, it relaxed her.

Two chairs sat in front of the desk, and a small seating area was set in one of the corners. Which had two chairs and a small couch around a coffee table. There were lamps on that offered a soft and comfortable glow, nothing too bright.

Behind the desk sat the Reeve, papers scattered around. Tonight she wore a rather bright shade of green tank top. Probably more color than anyone was used to seeing her wear. Her long dark hair was swept up in a ponytail with chunky pieces framing her face. Hanging on her chair, within easy reach, was her duel holster. Two guns were nestled inside each side, spare clips tucked under them.

As she hears the knock on the door, her Beast takes notice of the presence of another strong Beast. Eyes snap up as she wrestles her own Beast back into its cage, sealed away.

“Come in.”
    calls the Italian.
    Alessandra Antinori │BP 6│Strong Italian Accent

3. Likes Yumyumcrow liked this post
    J
    Josef

Then there was the roar of her voice. It was soft and delicate, as she usually was, but the roar of the beast underneath that made his inner monster twitch, flinch and raise its claws. Josef usually feared nothing, or atleast his narcissism did not allow him to find such faults witihin himself, but the amount of kindred in this town, who had beasts that jumped right at you was something he was unfamiliar with - where were the scores of neonates wandering back and forth in Elysium? Good God!

He steeled himself, and opened the door - all smile and manners. "Madam Reeve, thank you for seeing me. I hope you'll pardon me for leaving you alone at elysium, I suddenly received an urgent call." It was really a non issue, Josef thought. As he entered the room, he made the tiniest of bows. There was respect for her station there, somewhere in his Invictus upbringing it had been drilled into him that no matter what one thought of a person, their station would survive, and the next bearer of said title would not look kindly to disrespect. "I trust you have recovered from our little encounter?" He asked, trying not to sound too sure of himself. He honestly cared, or atleast there was a sting in his heart, at the thought of that lovely visage being torn.

What was left unsaid was perhaps more telling. He might have added something along the lines of 'Unlike our poor Seneschal' - but for Josef, knew not to kick people laying down.

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
      ExitScene

+1
    SL
    PRE

As the door opens, she closes the computer, watching Josef enter. Seeing who held the Beast that challenged her own, made her put hers back in its cage. This was a familiar Kindred, no need to tear him apart.

Yet.

The bowing was still new to her. Not something she was completely comfortable with, she was only a Reeve. But, whatever.

A smile appears then, “Please, have a seat.” She gestures to the chairs in front of the desk.

The mention of the phone call got a absent nod, “Well, we’ve all been there before.” She got calls quite often. Sometimes it was Domain business, sometimes it wasn’t. But just as urgent, one doesn’t sit high in the criminal aspect of the city and ignore calls.

An eyebrow raised, “I have. Thankfully it wasn’t as brutal as our last run in with them. That took months to heal.” Though it did look badass, at least to her. “But thank you for the concern. And you?” not that she remembered him being hurt, she was too focused on the fire and taking out as many Brood as she could.

“Though it is disappointing that Dirge escaped.” That part really pissed her off. She then leaned back in her chair, hands steepling in front of her, studying the Lord.

“Now I’m sure you didn’t come here to make sure I had recovered.” Says the Italian with a slight hint of humor.

6. Likes Yumyumcrow liked this post
    J
    Josef

Josef smiled and sat down in front of her. This time he was more sure of himself, he had proven himself to the city - or atleast he had begun to do so, and that meant he earned this seat, even if she might not agree. "Thank you, I am quite well, actually. I am sure another attempt at Dirge will be made, and we will figure something out - you have a lot of capable Kindred at your dispossal, it seems." He remarked, making sure that she knew, that he had noticed the others. This was not some solo operation.

When she mentioned his intentions, he chuckeled a bit. "Although I did truly want to see that your were well, I also wanted to follow up on a promise made by the former Seneschal." Josefs tone was casual, but this was not a casual matter. "Since she is-" A short pause - could he say it? He decided against being too frank "-Indisposed, I was wondering what my options were"

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
      ExitScene

+1
    SL
    PRE

She had a feeling in the back of her mind that Dirge wasn’t going to rear her ugly head again for a while. But she just nods.

“I do. I am quite impressed with those who stepped up and offered to help. Not many Kindred are willing to fight to defend their Domain if violence is involved. So it’s refreshing.”
    Some were more concerned with their own Danse to put it on the line. Especially when there were others who were willing to step up.

An eyebrow raises, a promise made by Alice? And Alice was more than….indisposed. She was gone, taken by her Ghoul. Which still pissed the Savage off.

“I won’t lie, I was not made aware of any promise she made to anyone.”
    Nor is she in any place to grant whatever Alice offered. “I’m curious what she promised you. But be aware, whatever it is, it was made between you and her.” The Savage was in no place to fulfill whatever promised, that was between the Lord and Haunt. And Alice should have sent her a memo or talked to her if it was something big. “So your,” pause, “options, depend on a number of things.” Why would Alice promise him something? And what the fuck would she had promised? Alice wasn't a stupid Kindred, so something bothered her about this.

“But that’s not to say that I’m not willing to do what is within my power.” She was of course willing. But it could very well spark a new barter. Things are not given or granted without something in return. This could very well be a new deal.

Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 10

You do not have permission to view the list of names.