Presence
    (Authoritative)
    Auspice Blessing
    Sworn Officer
    Status
    (Emergency Services)
    Tristan Hardt

PRE

He frowns. Then huffs. "My Tribe's duties don't have a disclaimer for how to accomplish them." He sounds more indifferent than offended.

"Cat monsters." he echoes.

On the phone, Tristan nods along and takes some mental notes. Once he hits the 'end' button, his eyes find Viola's again.

"She's alive. Unconscious, though. And her name's either Saskia or Rhonda. Those are the two living at the house." The Elodoth rubs his jaw. "They're squeeky clean, too. Only lead is some interest in pagan shit. Which I've already seen firsthand." And what a mess that'd been.

"I'm seeing two options, here. One: we go back to the scene. If the other girl is still at home, she might be able to answer some questions. I could pick up on the creature's trail from there, too." He lets out a sigh. "Or two: we check on the torn up girl at the hospital. No guarantees she'll even be awake, but we might be able to learn something. Awake or not." If he felt just a little more certain about all this he'd probably dispense with the Democracy and offer a direct solution. He'd fly, too, if he had wings. Work with what you've got.

OOC
    Bone Shadow Elodoth | Primal Urge ● | Health | Essence | Willpower

Presence
    (Unimpressed)
    Viola Jones

Rahu
    Hunter in the Darkness
    Purity ●● | Cunning ●

PRE

"Yes Cat Monsters. Do'ya have a better name for 'em?" half rhetorical.

Tongue picks at a tooth, a nod. "Cops ain't still crawlin' all over the house?"

Next, "Taking me to a hospital to 'interview the victim'." she might not have moved her hands for those air quotes, but the feel if them was all in the tone. "Dosen't seem like the worlds greatest idea. We could split. I take the house. Find the trail. You...cop around the Herd."

It felt weird to say, or feel or whatever. But, splitting up...."Or I could be a silent and brooding intern. Or rookie. Or whatever."
    Meninna Rahu | Primal Urge ●● | Heath: | Willpower: | Essence:

Presence
    (Authoritative)
    Auspice Blessing
    Sworn Officer
    Status
    (Emergency Services)
    Tristan Hardt

PRE

"I'd be surprised if they were. Been a good amount of time." If there were cops assigned to watch the house... they could be dealt with.

Tristan grunts. "Splitting up seems wrong. Wolves shouldn't hunt alone. Not even squatters like us." But her suggestion to accompany him sounds just as bad. Worse, maybe. Pulling the strings to get her access to the patient just to have her sulk and glare? Shit. Sounds like a recipe for disaster. He shakes his head.

"Let's tackle the house together. Find out what we can. If Hector can't come with us..." he spits off to the side. "We'll just have to figure things out."

Presence
    (Unimpressed)
    Viola Jones

Rahu
    Hunter in the Darkness
    Purity ●● | Cunning ●

PRE

Viola stands, nodding. If they were trying to pack up then splitting up wasn't good. Which is why she offered to be his surly intern.

"Head over there tonight? Give us a few hours to check in with Hector. See what he knows."

The rahu rolls her shoulders, eyeing the land around them, "Think we should do another sweep if the yards? One of those name is probably the thing we killed already, and the other is the chick in the hospital....found two cloaks....but fuck. I don't wanna assume anything with this cat monster crap."

Presence
    (Authoritative)
    Auspice Blessing
    Sworn Officer
    Status
    (Emergency Services)
    Tristan Hardt

PRE

Tristan rubs his a hand over his chin, feeling the stubble there as he considers. "Don't see why not. We left the yards in a hurry, didn't we? The house wasn't too far from here, either." He nods, slowly, to himself. It made sense. No sense in wasting time. "Let's take a look at it now."

He heads off in the direction that they'd first seen the creatures. Specifically to where the .Some time has passed, but its still possible they'd missed something in the heat of the moment. Crouching low near the wagons, Tristan begins to poke and prod in earnest.

2 successes
    Date Action Roll Result
    2018-02-13 10:34:15 Tristan Hardt rolls 5 to Wits 4 + Investigation 1 to study the scene at the wagon (10 Again) 10, 2, 7, 4, 2, 9 2 successes

6. Likes Yumyumcrow liked this post

Presence
    (Unimpressed)
    Viola Jones

Rahu
    Hunter in the Darkness
    Purity ●● | Cunning ●

PRE

"That we did." a single minded determination to hunt the things that invaded their territory.

Tristran takes point, and Viola follows. Slipping behind her beta as she focuses on another section to poke and prod.

Date Action Roll Result
    2018-02-13 10:55:57 Viola Jones rolls 4 to Miss something? (Wits 3 + Investigation 1) (10 Again) 7, 2, 10, 1, 2 1 success

8. Likes Yumyumcrow liked this post
    Campanella
    Campanella

Campanella
    Ingrid

PRE

The pair hunt around.

Unfortunately time has not been kind to the area and as a result, finding evidence of that night is incredibly difficult. Too many new tracks and too much cleansing by wind and rain. Evidently the rail yard workers had found the remains (of the hobo and of the savaged cat). The clean-up, in both cases, had been rather crude.

Sorry I missed this. If there is anything else you wish to do, post below. Otherwise I'll try and get this into Continuity soon so the whole pack has something else to do

0 Scenes

I'm totally good to wrap this and get everyone rise involved!

Presence
    (Authoritative)
    Auspice Blessing
    Sworn Officer
    Status
    (Emergency Services)
    Tristan Hardt

PRE

Nothing. Should have figured. Tristan straightens up again and eyes his packmate. "The house, then?"

Nothing left to do here. Wrap her up when ready!

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2